PDA

View Full Version : Lord Monckton Assaulted By Danish Police

angelatc
12-18-2009, 12:25 PM
No video, but from his blog:

http://sppiblog.org/news/is-the-european-police-state-going-global

Outside, in the real world, it was snowing, and a foretaste of the Brave New World being cooked up by “world leaders” in their fantasy-land was already evident. Some 20,000 observers from non-governmental organizations – nearly all of them true-believing Green groups funded by taxpayers – had been accredited to the conference.

However, without warning the UN had capriciously decided that all but 300 of them were to be excluded from the conference today, and all but 90 would be excluded on the final day.

Of course, this being the inept UN, no one had bothered to notify those of the NGOs that were not true-believers in the UN’s camp. So Senator Steve Fielding of Australia and I turned up with a few dozen other delegates, to be left standing in the cold for a couple of hours while the UN laboriously worked out what to do with us.

In the end, they decided to turn us away, which they did with an ill grace and in a bad-tempered manner. As soon as the decision was final, the Danish police moved in. One of them began the now familiar technique of manhandling me, in the same fashion as one of his colleagues had done the previous day.

Once again, conscious that a police helicopter with a high-resolution camera was hovering overhead, I thrust my hands into my pockets in accordance with the St. John Ambulance crowd-control training, looked my assailant in the eye and told him, quietly but firmly, to take his hands off me.

He complied, but then decided to have another go. I told him a second time, and he let go a second time. I turned to go and, after I had turned my back, he gave me a mighty shove that flung me to the ground and knocked me out.

More at the link

Bruno
12-18-2009, 12:29 PM
I am becoming more and more of a fan of this man every day.

"But then, Europe is no longer a free society. It is, in effect, a tyranny ruled by the unelected Kommissars of the European Union. That is perhaps one reason why police forces throughout Europe, including that in the UK, have become far more brutal than was once acceptable in their treatment of the citizens they are sworn to serve.

It is exactly this species of tyranny that the UN would like to impose upon the entire planet, in the name of saving us from ourselves – or, as Ugo Chavez would put it, saving us from Western capitalist democracy."

Bruno
12-18-2009, 12:34 PM
I believe this is the St. John's Ambulance training manual he was referring to, but I couldn't find a reference to putting your hands in your pockets.

www.surreylinks.org.uk/files/duty/ops_orders.pdf

LittleLightShining
12-18-2009, 12:35 PM
I was wondering why it hadn't happened yet.

Bruno
12-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Beck/Hannity should be talking about this soon, I hope. They've both been following him lately.

LibertyEagle
12-18-2009, 12:39 PM
I really have a lot of respect for that man.

zach
12-18-2009, 12:44 PM
Could he be similar to an overseas version of Dr. Paul?

Dieseler
12-18-2009, 02:29 PM
Not quite, but he is an honest scientist and that is the best we can hope for at this time.

Dieseler
12-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Monckton is a Witness to truth itself these days...
That should be a scary thought for some.
Who is the other?
Is there another?