PDA

View Full Version : w00t Cap and trade is DEAD!

tangent4ronpaul
12-18-2009, 05:07 AM
China refused to come to the table!

-t

CasualApathy
12-18-2009, 05:09 AM
Source?

tangent4ronpaul
12-18-2009, 05:42 AM
Fox news just announced it

BenIsForRon
12-18-2009, 06:02 AM
Of course they didn't. They didn't do it because they love the free market or anything. They think the more smoke stacks you have in your country the better off you are. You know, economic progress and all that.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/china_celebrates_its_status_as

LibertyEagle
12-18-2009, 06:16 AM
Unfortunately, that won't stop our own Congress or the EPA from proceeding.

sofia
12-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Of course they didn't. They didn't do it because they love the free market or anything. They think the more smoke stacks you have in your country the better off you are. You know, economic progress and all that.

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/china_celebrates_its_status_as

Those eeeevil "smokestacks" emit harmless plant food (CO2)

I guess you are opposed to Boy Scout camp fires and Christmas fireplaces too eh?

BenIsForRon
12-18-2009, 07:33 AM
Those eeeevil "smokestacks" emit harmless plant food (CO2)

I guess you are opposed to Boy Scout camp fires and Christmas fireplaces too eh?

oooh, you got me. Guess I'm a hypocrite because I'm differentiating between smokestacks and campfires.

morran
12-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Url to a reportage/story on this?

Bruno
12-18-2009, 07:50 AM
Why did the song "Ding, Dong, the witch is dead" pop in my head? :)

paulitics
12-18-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm afraid it is not dead because the whole thing is a parasitic beast. The structure is already set up, and the profit motive is too great. Government is already subsidising heavily, and blood sucking parasites will not go away until the host is dead.

The whole scam is already more powerful than big oil, big pharma, and insurance combined. In other words, it is on autopilot because the parasite already layed her eggs years ago.

roho76
12-18-2009, 08:11 AM
I'm afraid it is not dead because the whole thing is a parasitic beast. The structure is already set up, and the profit motive is too great. Government is already subsidising heavily, and blood sucking parasites will not go away until the host is dead.

The whole scam is already more powerful than big oil, big pharma, and insurance combined. In other words, it is on autopilot because the parasite already layed her eggs years ago.

Arghhh...Get it off me.....Your post makes me very itchy.

paulitics
12-18-2009, 08:15 AM
Arghhh...Get it off me.....Your post makes me very itchy.

I guess I shouldn't show the perfect analogy for this whole thing. The video would freak you out, but the analogy is perfect.

AdamT
12-18-2009, 08:26 AM
w00t Cap and trade is DEAD!

Don't be so sure. They won't give up easily, these people have all the money in the world and desperately want a global government dictatorship ruling every aspect of our lives. They are mental psychopaths who can only be defeated if enough people rise up and call them on their lies and scams. The MSM won't help us so this will be a tough fight.