PDA

View Full Version : G Beck is worried that the GOP will try to hijack his 9/12 and Tea Parties in 2010

GunnyFreedom
12-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Sorry, but I thought this was funny...

Glenn Beck on his radio program, expresses concern (http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/34371/) that:

"[the Republican party is] going to become chameleon‑like and they are going to try to hijack the tea parties and the 9‑12 movement and they are going to try to say, we're just like you. Please be careful next year."

Seems to me that GB is doing everything in his power to mirror us in every conceivable way now... I am guessing that his warning folks that "the establishment" is trying to hijack the Tea Parties is really just more cointelpro?

Can it possibly get any more obvious that GB is "not evil, just wrong" to borrow a phrase? ROFL!

Or is the establishment trying to warn us that the establishment is planning to hijack the establishment's hijack? :eek: :rolleyes:

No Glenn Beck fan here, but I remain convinced that the venom saturating much of these forums are woefully misplaced.

Liberty Star
12-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Even if Beck's publiscit is a liberal democrat, I'd be surprised if Beck really took a stance against GOP. During Bush/Cheney regime days, Beck was 100% champion of GOP causes and that is not about to change just because Obama is the commander in chief now.

BTW, I did not know that Beck had his own tea parties. Does he?

sofia
12-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Beck is a Palinite......he wants to use the Tea Partiers for his girl Sarah...

GunnyFreedom
12-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Even if Beck's publiscit is a liberal democrat, I'd be surprised if Beck really took a stance against GOP. During Bush/Cheney regime days, Beck was 100% champion of GOP causes and that is not about to change just because Obama is the commander in chief now.

you mean other than the 2.5 million person march on DC on 9/12/09?

GunnyFreedom
12-17-2009, 11:09 PM

Yeah, I really don't like Palin... but like I said, "not evil, just wrong." some folks need to take the tinfoil off their heads.

Liberty Star
12-17-2009, 11:11 PM
you mean other than the 2.5 million person march on DC on 9/12/09?

I did not know not that there was 2.5 million man march on 9/12. And were they were part of Beck's Tea party?
I have some news researching to do I guess.

Yeah, I really don't like Palin... but like I said, "not evil, just wrong."

I've been saying the same thing about Cheney and Scooter Libby. Evil classification has to have a higher threshold.

AuH20
12-17-2009, 11:12 PM
If you examine Beck's tumultuous life, he's never been a predictable creature. He's admitted on national TV I might add, that he was a colossal failure, thanks to his unmitigated alcoholism. Secondly, he's a Mormon and if you know Mormons they're generally the most honest & helpful people on the planet. I have a strong suspicion the people who label him as a GOP insider without any hard evidence are going to be startled when he goes rogue. I have witnessed Glenn evolve from his prior stances, especially after he discovered Skousen's 5000 year leap. I wouldn't be shocked if he completely dissed Palin as well. Beck is a real wild card as exhibited by his crazy, chaotic life. He's a manic depressive, ex-alcoholic Mormon who's playing with house money so to speak.

kahless
12-17-2009, 11:13 PM

... and for his 2% VAT on everything. Beck is right on the money on many things but I just hope people do not follow him blindly to support Palin, Romney, Gingrich, Guiliani or insane proposals like the 2% VAT.

Liberty Star
12-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Secondly, he's a Mormon and if you know Mormons they're generally the most honest & helpful people on the planet.

Actually second part is not technically true, Catholics seem to be generally the most honest folks. I had a very cool, upright mormon friend and have great respect for people like that. But there is also Mitt Romney who was lying like a fish out of oxygen and Beck was calling Iraqi bloodshed good for Iraqi children during Bush regime days. Beck also called Obama the R word.

AuH20
12-17-2009, 11:19 PM

Whoa. Lib Star, you're far off. Beck called for the impeachment of George Bush while at CNN Headline News. Granted, Beck is not perfect, but he's leaps and bounds better than Limbaugh and Hannity. And he actually appears to possess the humility to admit when he's wrong. He's a work in progress and I'm encouraged by this. He's sort of a quasi-libertarian.

cpike
12-17-2009, 11:21 PM
To be fair his mormonism could be a scam. I just think he is learning. A couple days ago I woke up in the middle of the night and heard him blaming us for putting Saddam in power and raising Bin Laden to prominence . It would be a very risky move by TPTB.

AuH20
12-17-2009, 11:24 PM
To be fair his mormonism could be a scam. I just think he is learning. A couple days ago I woke up in the middle of the night and heard him blaming us for putting Saddam in power and raising Bin Laden to prominence . It would be a very risky move by TPTB.

Yea. He was dangerously skirting an international Rupert Murdoch think tank a week or two ago. I forget the name of the organization. I don't think he's long for that channel.

reduen
12-18-2009, 12:37 AM
Palin will try to take over the Tea Party Movement....!!?!?!?! Really...??? (Check this link out below..)

http://newsmax.com/InsideCover/Poll-TeaPartyPatriotsMostPopular/2009/12/17/id/343602?s=al&promo_code=93C1-1

Perfect Timing....

Folks, the elite saw us coming and they knew that they could not stop us so they are trying to take over the movement from within.. That really is all this Palin Mania is about... Palin was a sellout and still is a sellout, nothing has changed from when she ran with McCain.. Notice they both ditched the GOP and are now playing ultra Conservative......! Coincidence..? I think not..... :rolleyes:

nobody's_hero
12-18-2009, 05:35 AM
Yea. He was dangerously skirting an international Rupert Murdoch think tank a week or two ago. I forget the name of the organization. I don't think he's long for that channel.

He'll be there as long as his ratings stay up, especially when the Judge guest-hosts.

Pennsylvania
12-18-2009, 05:44 AM
I want everyone to take all the time they spend monitoring Glenn Beck and invest it into reading more Austrain School economic literature, conveniently available at www.mises.org. Just imagine how the quality of threads would improve on RPF.