PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] ~ Pentagon Admits Insurgents Hack Into U.S. Spy Drone Videos...

Reason
12-17-2009, 05:05 PM
MILITARY FAIL

YouTube - Insurgents Hack Into U.S. Spy Drone Videos (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1zwndOiXc)

Bruno
12-17-2009, 05:13 PM
Never underestimate your enemy. Seems our government is constantly forgetting this mantra.

angelatc
12-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Billions and billions of dollars we spend on security.

Gotta love the "Yeah, we knoew about it but didn't think they were interested."

Dreamofunity
12-17-2009, 06:09 PM
"We think our opponents are dumb. We don't care about known weaknesses, we're the American government, fuck yeah."

LibertyWorker
12-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Military Fail…..Is right we have the largest best trained military on earth and we can’t kill 100 “terrorist” after years of war.

We out number them 1000 – 1

They have no air power

They have no tanks

I would say our military Sucks.

Or…..we are not there to kill terrorist ….hummm

O… BTW…….Insurgent = Afghan Patriot

tangent4ronpaul
12-17-2009, 06:29 PM
Does anyone seriously believe this BS story?

Things like this are encrypted. And I don't mean dish network encryption.

Oh - and if you had any doubt, Afghanistan militants are intercepting it, but big, bad Iran is behind it, using commercial Russian software.... Riiiiggghhhttt....

You can find the software out there, but oddly, I haven't found any actual users talking about it. hmmmm.... but maybe I just haven't looked far enough. Has ANYBODY ever heard of "sky grabber" software before today? Can anyone find people talking about it before yesterday?

-t

UK4Paul
12-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Using $26 software? Why do I smell an enormous about of bovine excreta?

The question is (from my suspicious mind), What did they want the insurgents to see?

TinCanToNA
12-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Using $26 software? Why do I smell an enormous about of bovine excreta?

The question is (from my suspicious mind), What did they want the insurgents to see?

Stop using your brain! This forum is supposed to be an echo-chamber of "government fails at everything," not a way to express ideas.

LibertyWorker
12-17-2009, 07:59 PM
Stop using your brain! This forum is supposed to be an echo-chamber of "government fails at everything," not a way to express ideas.

Government can do nothing without violence,intimidation or threats so it will always fail.

Reason
12-19-2009, 12:10 AM
YouTube - US drones intercepted by $26 software (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3nZJ76vlF4)

Grimnir Wotansvolk
12-19-2009, 12:14 AM
This pretty much confirms my theory that the U.S. is ruled by bros (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro). They're so stupidly arrogant.

RideTheDirt
12-19-2009, 12:25 AM
A fox report claimed it was sold at radioshack. I know someone who has managed at least a dozen radioshacks (and is currently doing so) for ten years. He has never heard of sky grabber.

weird.

ramallamamama
12-19-2009, 01:00 AM
News content FAIL.