PDA

View Full Version : Holding our public servants accountable: The Public Sevant Candidate Contract

someguyinpa
12-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Yes, we are all in businesses together. They are called Partnerships. How did we get here? Our long past relatives set up these businesses called local, state, and federal governments for their and our behalf. As in any business it is up to the owner(s) or master sovereigns to define the contract for all employees. This they did with constitution papers (not signed by us contemporary Citizens). Also, in any business, employees gradually, over time, try to expand their legitimate authority beyond the scope of their job description. Some employee candidates and employees (incumbents) have become so clever at this game that they now write and promote, through campaigns, their own job descriptions before becoming new employees or for continued employment. We masters have been negligent at watching our employees and this oversight has affected our businesses in a most negative way, causing them, across the board, to operate deeply in the red, through expansion and lower efficiency. This dire situation can be easily turned around when the masters (you and I) reclaim our sovereign authority by writing specific 'to do' contracts (signed by us contemporary Citizens) for their employment which they must agree to and sign before any support is given. Those not signing, regardless of party affiliation, will be shown to be frauds and enemies of our Republic. Verbal statements and promises by candidate employees will not suffice as history has proven. These contracts offered to all viable candidates will represent legal working papers for our public servants to follow to the letter or face immediate recall via vote of confidence plus face civil and/or criminal penalties. We the People can thus tell our servants exactly what to do through specific contracts or we can continue to let the servants dictate to their masters.

Holding our public servants accountable: The Public Servant Contract

Outside of Ron Paul, all public servants seem to ignore their oaths of office and therefore the will of the people. The former is contingent on the resolve of the latter. Although all politicians will say they represent the will of the people, how many actually know what is the people’s will? The two recent statements concerning foreign policy positions by Rand Paul and Peter Schiff bring our frustration into focus and once again beg for a solution. Enter the Public Servant Contract. The idea is simple. Draw up a contract which defines the will of the people (the collective sovereign, or master) and tell the candidate or incumbent (public servant) support will be contingent on his/her signing said document. Furthermore, to withhold their signature will expose them as a fraud and enemy of this Republic.

We here can draft a generic contract for our national candidates to sign. It will be up to local meetup groups and others to draft a contract for their local, state, or federal candidates. In all cases the people’s will is clearly stated and must be followed with strict penalties for any departure or violation of the public servant candidate contract.

The following is a draft of a contract we can offer to all candidates regardless of party affiliation. This will bring all candidates to an undeniable understanding of the will of the people.

Contract for all national Public Servant Candidates

I, __________________ (candidate for: name office), do solemnly swear to uphold my oath of office and the will of the Sovereign People of my district by doing only the following after being elected, unless otherwise directed by the majority of my voting constituents:
1. List, on my website, all bills in their entirety, that I am expected to vote on.
2. Define whether each bill is constitutionally correct and why.
3. List, on my website, all bills in their entirety, I may propose, based on my constituents input and/or what is currently before my legislative body.
3. Define why each bill is constitutionally correct.
4. Set up a public forum on my website to get a clear reading of the will of the people from my district. All posters must use their real names when posting and provide current address and contact information as part of this forum’s transparent sign up process. This will allow me to read the pulse of my constituents and eliminate opinions from outside district sources.
5. Initiate a Grand Jury to investigate all facts and scientific evidence surrounding 9-11. Issue criminal indictments where a preponderance of evidence warrants such.
6. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to close all military bases and bring home all our troops from overseas within the next 12 months, including but not limited to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Germany, Japan, S. Korea, Columbia, and Philippines.
7. Initiate a Grand Jury to investigate all facts concerning the ratification of Amendments 11-27 to the Constitution of the United States pursuant to the fifth Article of the original Constitution. Submit findings to all media outlets; to Congress and the President so they can acknowledge what is and what is not lawfully ratified and propose a compensating path forward.
8. Co-sponsor H.R. 4683 to legalize gold and silver as a competing currency by repealing provisions of the federal criminal code relating to issuing coins of gold, silver, or other metal for use as current money and making or possessing likenesses of such coins.
9. Co-sponsor H.R. 1049 to reform Sarbanes-Oxley and reduce the burden it places on small businesses.
10. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, bills to repeal The Patriot Acts, The Military Commissions Act, All Drug Laws, and all other unconstitutional legislation.
11. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to end all foreign aid immediately but allow private donations to any country/place of choice.
12. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to remove the UN from US territory immediately and resign the United States from that body.
13. I will stay at home in my district to listen to my constituents and act on their behalf and collective desire. I will only go to Washington, D.C. to vote on or submit bills my constituents have advised me on. I will return home immediately after voting.
14. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to allow electronic voting by any member of Congress from their district.
15. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to allow full transparency of all committee/sub-committee business via video and phone recordings and documentation which would be archived on a government website for all to review.
16. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to allow for chamber/committee/sub-committee business to be open to full unrestricted remote participation by members, including voting, via state of the art technologies.
17. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill banning any and all pre-emptive military strikes and sanctions against another sovereign nation.
18. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill ending trade with any country that uses pre-emptive military strikes, sanctions, blockades, or violates human rights in/on any country or inhabited land area.
19. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to terminate all government pensions immediately and place all present/former public employees on social security.
20. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, bills to terminate the departments of education and homeland security, the FDA, the EPA, the AMA, the CIA, the FBI, Real ID, mandatory vaccinations.
21. Co-sponsor H.J. Res 23 (The "Liberty Amendment") proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States relative to abolishing personal income, estate, and gift taxes and prohibiting the United States Government from engaging in business in competition with its citizens.
22. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill to immediately adjust the annual congressional pay to no more than the average annual wage for their district.
23. Draft/co-sponsor and post for voting constituent approval, a bill for all congress(wo)men to return all unused office funds to the US Treasury at the end of each fiscal year they hold an elected office.
24. I agree, if elected, to immediately adjust my annual congressional pay to no more than the average annual wage for my district.
25. This contract will be the center piece for my congressional campaign for office.

Voting constituents will have seven calendar days to submit motions once a draft bill is submitted online. All motions will be individually voted on by the voting constituents over the next five days ( days eight though twelve). Those motions which receive the majority of constituents votes will be added to the draft bill unless any successful motions conflict with another motion, thus necessitating another voting round over those motions in dispute. Once all successful motions are established and edited into the draft bill, an up or down vote will be called on a set date within five days. If voted for by the majority of voting constituents, the elected representative for this district will post and submit this finalized draft bill to the appropriate congressional committee/sub-committee and keep his/her constituents informed as to its current status in a timely manner.

If, by vote of confidence, at any time during my term in office, most of my voting constituents believe that I have violated my oath of office or any of the above prerequisites for holding my office of public service and trust as a servant of we-the-people, I shall resign my position forthwith and be subject to possible civil and/or criminal penalties to the full extent of the law.

I accept this contract: online signatories for (district)

Name Phone Email: Position Sought Date

Voting Constituents who approve this contract:

Name Phone Email: Address Date

erowe1
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
First of all, they're not public servants, they're despots.

Second of all, all they need to do is sign the contract and then break their promises, which is exactly what they do now with their vows to uphold the Constitution. In either case, the consequences are wholly determined by their victims. And if these victims can't or won't do anything about broken vows to uphold the Constituion, then niether will they do anything about breaking the promises in this contract.

Third, why does it repeatedly refer to getting constitutionts approval for things? How do they communicate their approval except by electing that politician or not?

Fourth, what right does any politician have to "draft/co-sponsor a bill ending trade with any country that uses pre-emptive military strikes, sanctions, blockades, or violates human rights in/on any country or inhabited land area"?

Athan
12-17-2009, 07:55 PM
Yup, they are already breaking their contracts. Specifically the supreme law of the land. THAT is the problem.

We must use all available remedies to correct the current situation.

someguyinpa
12-19-2009, 10:12 PM
I've edited this thread for greater clarity. These contracts, by us active, voting sovereigns, will define the specifics of what any elected public servant must do to carry out the will of the people (their master or sovereign). The master thinks and makes the rules. The servant need not think; just does what s/he is told; nothing more and nothing less. Any contract violation will carry severe penalties. The sovereigns are in total control throughout this pre-election/post-election process.

Athan
12-19-2009, 11:12 PM
What I would recommend is something more akin to the following.

Your elected for office? Fine. If you write legislation that is outside of the bounds of the Constitution for example, you get fined.

You write 5 lines of legislation that are outside of the bounds of your office you get a 1/4 of a pay cut.

You write 6, its a full 1/2 of your check that you get demoted.

7? Damn, you really fucked up. Your not up for election this coming year.

8-9? You get hanged/go to jail/resign effective immediately. But you get to pick one.

cbc58
12-20-2009, 07:11 AM
No one is going to sign that. RP wouldn't even sign that. The government is run by attys and special interests and they will find or create loopholes to keep their jobs.

What might work is developing some kind of legislation that makes it easier to kick someone out of office if voters feel they are not acting in thier best interest... or better yet revoke any form of pension or retirement plan they may have. 3/4 of politicians would have been kicked out by now.

someguyinpa
12-20-2009, 05:54 PM
Please reread listing #19. Also,
“If, by vote of confidence, at any time during my term in office, most of my voting constituents believe that I have violated my oath of office or any of the above prerequisites for holding my office of public service and trust as a servant of we-the-people, I shall resign my position forthwith and be subject to possible civil and/or criminal penalties to the full extent of the law.”

When any candidate signs their ‘job description’ contract, a statement like the above quote will be included. What this means is that whenever a violation occurs in office, an immediate voter recall election (vote of confidence) will be initiated; no waiting for tenure expiration. Furthermore, if constituent injuries have resulted from a contract violation, e.g. more taxation, a class action law suit will ensue. Understand: the Sovereigns make the rules, in this case the ‘job description’ and the public servants follow orders; not vice versa.