PDA

View Full Version : 2000th!!!!!!!

kathy88
12-17-2009, 05:43 AM
I wish I had some wise words to celebrate the 2000th, but it's all been said and argued on here since inception. I can only urge everyone to do all in their power to raise awareness and seek out the apathetic.

Peace to all and a safe and joyous holiday.

kaleidoscope eyes
12-17-2009, 07:10 AM
Congrats! And good advice. ;)

bobbyw24
12-17-2009, 07:14 AM
I wish I had some wise words to celebrate the 2000th, but it's all been said and argued on here since inception. I can only urge everyone to do all in their power to raise awareness and seek out the apathetic.

Peace to all and a safe and joyous holiday.

Good work.

Exactly--you never know whom you'll influence.

I was quoted in a local lawyer newspaper and I got several to call me for more info on "That Ron Paul guy."

People often hear me lamenting the fact that many Americans will complain and get extremely angry over paying a $3 ATM fee to “get their own money,” but those same people will not write their representatives in Washington to complain about the income tax or the inflation tax or big bank bailouts. I try to get the average citizen to get as excited about the political process and contacting Congress as he or she would about watching the Gators or Bulldogs play. The former could have a real impact in their lives. while the latter is just entertainment. “Change” was the big word last election, but how many people really get involved to try to effectuate change in D.C.?