PDA

View Full Version : Management for the sake of management is no better than chaos.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-16-2009, 01:13 PM
Pimping and whoring is nothing more than packaging up "management" as a product and then lobbying it to the extent that it makes the customers so disadvantaged that they have to buy it. And where has all this left us? Well, rather than we pay engineers and machinist to design and build a quality product to put into the package, we have turned to wizard-like executives to paint a pretty face onto the outside of it.
And what happens if no one buys the package the pretty face is trying to sell? Well, then we only have the pretty faces left to sell as a package -- a return to pimping and whoring.
This problem is so obvious that even a foreignor can see it. Can anyone really blame them for not buying our empty box of goods? Why pay a premium price for the sugar water put into the fruit drink?
So, it isn't just a matter of selling somethng for nothing -- I tell this to the panhandlers all the time -- but it is a matter of marketing a well engineered and machined product inside the package. The engineering and marketing come first!

heavenlyboy34
12-16-2009, 01:24 PM
This is one of your better posts UEW. Thanks-nice to see you. :)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-16-2009, 09:58 PM
This is one of your better posts UEW. Thanks-nice to see you. :)

When mentioning "pimping and whoring," I really mean the tyrant king on the throne and the prostitute who is an inversion (some would say a perversion) to him. He is going to have a bright face while she has a dark one. He is going to own everything along with all property while she owns nothing and has to trespass. He is a boss with a business while she is a servant without one.
So, the pimp represents tyranny while "we the people" are represented by the prostitute.
I think using this analogy makes our nation's Civil Purpose clear. Yes, we do have a social agenda.
Perhaps people don't realize I'm not being negative here. As one amongst many native born Texans, we owe a lot to the "Yellow Rose of Texas" for the way she distracted tyranny in a tent so that Sam Houston could ride in just in time to catch him with his pants down.
So, we have a lot of respect for prostitutes here in Texas; or, better yet, we should have a lot of respect for them.