PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Sticker Comradery

AuH20
12-16-2009, 12:34 PM
Amusing story to relate to you. Anyway, I'm heading to the train station west on 25A (road that runs nearly the whole duration of Long Island, NY), and suddenly this SUV pulls up along side me on the shoulder, at a red light. The gentleman pulls down his window and starts conversing with me. Talks about the bumper stickers I have plastered on my car ("Inflation is a tax caused by Federal Reserve". Hopium -- feels good until it wears off, Cullpepper Minutemen - Liberty or Death) and how he can no longer stand idly while the country is being internally demolished. Talked about his 17 year old daughter briefly and then handed me his business card. Ironically, he's an attorney! This is the 4th person I've run into, the last 2 months, out of the blue on the road. The pool of discontent is growing rapidly.

Reason
12-16-2009, 12:58 PM
gooood

Romulus
12-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Amusing story to relate to you. Anyway, I'm heading to the train station west on 25A (road that runs nearly the whole duration of Long Island, NY), and suddenly this SUV pulls up along side me on the shoulder, at a red light. The gentleman pulls down his window and starts conversing with me. Talks about the bumper stickers I have plastered on my car ("Inflation is a tax caused by Federal Reserve". Hopium -- feels good until it wears off, Cullpepper Minutemen - Liberty or Death) and how he can no longer stand idly while the country is being internally demolished. Talked about his 17 year old daughter briefly and then handed me his business card. Ironically, he's an attorney! This is the 4th person I've run into, the last 2 months, out of the blue on the road. The pool of discontent is growing rapidly.

This is why I feel its important to have bumper stickers.. yes they are tacky and ugly as shit but the message is good and inspires others to open up causing a chain reaction.