every news site in America but Fox News jumped on this story....swine

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 10:58 PM
I noticed ,dam faux news

Give me liberty
10-03-2007, 10:58 PM
Fair and balanced my ass:mad:

you should already know by now that fox supports rudy or mitt
they already have shown there true colours to ron paul.

But i wonder for who does fox news speak anyway?

bbachtung
10-03-2007, 11:03 PM
Fox News has a little box on their pages that invites you to send a "news tip."

I felt inspired and did so; how about giving them a hot tip about Ron Paul?

Here's mine:

Ron Paul raised over $5 million in the 3rd Quarter. It is a big story everywhere else (ABC, CNN, NBC, the Wall Street Journal, etc.). Maybe Fox News could investigate and at least report on it.

Go to their Ron Paul "Eye on the Issues" page and look along the left side of the page for the news tip box: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/youdecide2008/platforms/index.html#c=15

Bison
10-03-2007, 11:07 PM
If Dr. Pauls 5 million had a blonde wig and a D cup, Fox news would be all over it.

thomaspaine23
10-03-2007, 11:12 PM
If Dr. Pauls 5 million had a blonde wig and a D cup, Fox news would be all over it.

Weird, cause I know another guy who had over 5 million a blonde wig and a D cup and haven't heard a peep from Fox about it :

http://newyorkmetro.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/intel_011022.jpg

Cindy
10-03-2007, 11:22 PM
you should already know by now that fox supports rudy or mitt
they already have shown there true colours to ron paul.

But i wonder for who does fox news speak anyway?

You left out Fred. Hannity interviewd him and his wife tonight. Hannity was on his Sundays best behavior gooing all over Freds wife, asking her about the role she will play as First lady and if in the mean time, she will be attacking Hillary like Edwards and Obamas wives are.

Freds wife said that she is not the type to get involved with Freds political life and would just be busy raising the children in the White House, same as usual for her.

I have heard from numerous sources that she is the one running his campaign for him like a tyrrant and firing people.

She said something about the most important issue being womens rights in the middle east. Hannity plugged the mistreatment of them in IRAN ( it was as if it was a set up to get people fired up to go bomb them

It was by far, the dullest and hokiest interview Hannity has ever done.

Syren123
10-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Sean Hannity devoted an entire show to interviewing Jeri Thompson. I didn't think it was possible to be a more charmless, flat interviewee than Jennifer Aniston but we may have found our match in Jeri Thompson. Deadpan speaking voice, frowning...gee. Hope we weren't keeping you from something important, Jeri.

With important news like that, you can't expect Fox to cut into its programming.

Eli
10-03-2007, 11:44 PM
correction. since some nice AP reporter put up a story it automatically got put on the fox news website. Got deeply buried but here it is.
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Oct03/0,4670,CampaignFundraising,00.html

ctb619
10-04-2007, 12:19 AM
correction. since some nice AP reporter put up a story it automatically got put on the fox news website. Got deeply buried but here it is.
http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Oct03/0,4670,CampaignFundraising,00.html

nice find...it's on the bottom right of their politics page under "AP Wires"....my eyes are bleeding after trying to find it

Grandson of Liberty
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Yeah, i thought maybe cavuto would at least have something, being the "money guy" and all. Nope, but they had a segment on Britney Spears take up 10 minutes or so. I emailed and politely asked why the "longshot candidate" (supported only by a few spammers) raising $5 million wasn't newsworthy. I then asked if he owed Hannity money or something. :cool:

foofighter20x
10-04-2007, 12:25 AM
They are waiting for their "daily talking points" memo...

In other words, they are waiting for what their bosses tell them to say.

Trassin
10-04-2007, 12:32 AM
They are one of the main reasons I got rid of my cable service all together about two months back.

Grandson of Liberty
10-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Yeah, I'd stopped watching them a while ago, (around the last debate/attack from Hannity), but thought I'd give Cavuto a chance at redemption.

Trassin
10-04-2007, 12:48 AM
I realized that I didn't really need my cable anyways. I get all my news off the internet anyways and end up watching most the shows I like either through the network websites or torrents.

fj45lvr
10-04-2007, 01:07 AM
nothing is as big a story as Princess Di photos and Britney.....you know Americans want the REAL news and not political fundraising numbers....

don't be dumbasses.....E.T. and "Extra" rule TV journalism.