PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: The Establishment is Raising Money for Rand’s Opponent

RonPaulFanInGA
12-15-2009, 06:44 PM
Dear Friend of Liberty,

My son Rand has the status quo running scared in his race for Kentucky Senate. First, he outraised his opponent. Next, Rand took the lead in the polls. And now, the party insiders are scrambling.

We just found out that the National Republican Senatorial Committee has formed a joint fundraising committee to support Rand's opponent. These party bosses are desperate to keep Rand out of the Senate because they know he will fight against the big government, high taxes and out of control spending that they helped create. Rand can win, but he needs your help.

On Wednesday December 16th, the grassroots are holding a Money Bomb for Rand. This date is of course the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party and the day we made history together by raising $6 million in one day. Please visit www.RandPaul2010.com and consider contributing whatever you are able. Every single contribution will help.

This situation reminds me of my return to Congress in 1996. A host of big name national Republicans did not want me back and came into my district to campaign for my opponent. But, with hard work and real grassroots support, I was able to win and come to Washington to fight for Liberty.

We can achieve the same type of victory for Rand if we all come together!

Again, I hope you can participate in Rand's Money Bomb on December 16th at www.RandPaul2010.com

In Liberty,

http://secure.campaigner.com/accountsmedia/5858/ronsig.jpg

Joint Fundraising Committee form filed by the National Republican Senatorial Committee to promote Rand Paul's establishment opponent.

http://secure.campaigner.com/accountsmedia/5858/Rand-Grayson-JointComm.gif

Cowlesy
12-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Wow, this is actually true.

Well I'll tell you what, if there is one group I would not want to be associated with as a Republican running for the Senate, it is the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC).

klamath
12-15-2009, 06:48 PM
That sure lights up the fire under my donation finger.

Malachi
12-15-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm out to get some beer, but put me down for double NOW!

Chieftain1776
12-15-2009, 06:56 PM
Wow, this is actually true.

Well I'll tell you what, if there is one group I would not want to be associated with as a Republican running for the Senate, it is the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC).

Really, I mean the sham that the NRSC is only interested in electing Republicans is exposed. They're interested only in selecting corporate hacks like Grayson that will do what their special interests tell them to do.

This is such b.s. the GOP is explicitly opposing small government candidates from California to Florida. All the arguments that the GOP is really for small government are now moot. I bet you any amount of money that the NRSC and RNC don't get jack from grassroots conservatives only special interest money from corporate lobbies which is why they HATE DeVore, Rubio, and of course Rand.

Cowlesy
12-15-2009, 06:56 PM
The best part is this whole thing started at the grassroots, all sorts of activists trying to figure out how to raise funds, and even Ron Paul has caught wind of it.

muhahahahaha.

Pissing off us common people is never good. Take that, ya power elitists.

Allan Bartlett
12-15-2009, 07:05 PM
This is a good strategy of running against the NRSC and all national GOP committees. They are totally out of touch and out of step with the national mood right now. I say let's hang the NRSC's support around Grayson's neck and let it sink him.

Michigan11
12-15-2009, 08:41 PM

Good post!

Slutter McGee
12-16-2009, 01:25 AM

Now that is the Slutter way to do things. Props.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Bern
12-16-2009, 09:43 AM
I'm spreading the word.

FindLiberty
12-16-2009, 09:57 AM
I bet RP watches for this SOP establishment move as he recalls that ~20 Repulsicans gave donations to his opponent (many years ago to prevent RPs re-election).

I seem to remember Philip Miller Crane (Rep from IL) was on that list of doners (before he got "Beaned" out of office in spite of his tricky redistricting). Think it also involved a Demolican/RINO switcheroo.

Cowlesy
12-16-2009, 11:10 AM
NRSC just called me.

I asked them, "Who are you supporting in the Kentucky Republican Primary?"

Them: "Well sir at this time we don't really have all the information about the race."

Me: Really, because I am staring at an FEC Form 1 on my screen with Friends of Trey Grayson contracting with the NRSC to do a joint fundraising committee. Do you know Grayson is avowedly a liberal in comparison to Rand Paul, the true conservative in the race?

<silence>

Well sir you have a nice day.

klamath
12-16-2009, 11:20 AM
NRSC just called me.

I asked them, "Who are you supporting in the Kentucky Republican Primary?"

Them: "Well sir at this time we don't really have all the information about the race."

Me: Really, because I am staring at an FEC Form 1 on my screen with Friends of Trey Grayson contracting with the NRSC to do a joint fundraising committee. Do you know Grayson is avowedly a liberal in comparison to Rand Paul, the true conservative in the race?

<silence>

Well sir you have a nice day.

That was great! With their sneaky tricks to try and keep the same GOP leaders of the Bush years they have even pissed off Eric Ericson of Redstate. Keep it up NRSC. Keep it up!

Paulitical Correctness
12-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I just got a survey from these fellas.

I think I'mma donate and screen cap the ticker, then print and send them that in their return envelope.

thomas-in-ky
12-16-2009, 04:18 PM

I think I'mma donate and screen cap the ticker, then print and send them that in their return envelope.

ha - I like that. I'm saving my screen cap. from today to use as you suggest. :)

rprprs
12-16-2009, 05:01 PM

Awesome idea. Don't mind if I borrow it, do you? ;)