PDA

View Full Version : 21st-Century Hitler Youth Pranks Lord Monckton

Light
12-15-2009, 04:54 PM
http://www.breitbart.tv/i-heart-climate-change-young-eco-activists-mock-monckton/

Its amazing how the left resorts to childish pranks and violence when they refuse to debate their beliefs.

orafi
12-15-2009, 05:09 PM
Hitleryouth! HOOOO!!!!

Trigonx
12-15-2009, 05:15 PM
go go 21st century Hitler Youth!!!!! they would make someone very proud.

purplechoe
12-15-2009, 05:19 PM
That kid was a total idiot, but it's not like we don't have some of those on this forum as well.

coyote_sprit
12-15-2009, 05:26 PM
That kid was a total idiot, but it's not like we don't have some of those on this forum as well.

Like who?

purplechoe
12-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Like who?

the Sarah Palin crowd...

Light
12-15-2009, 05:33 PM
the Sarah Palin crowd...

I don't think there are any Sarah Palin fans on this forum, and if there are, they don't post often.

Also, I have not seen the Palin crowd prank someone like the Greenazis do.

dannno
12-15-2009, 05:35 PM
lol.... really?? the old "kick me" gag??

dannno
12-15-2009, 05:39 PM
Can somebody verify the youtube video claim that Lord Mockton received $582,000 from Exxon Mobile for the "Copenhagen Climate Change Challenge" or whatever??

purplechoe
12-15-2009, 05:43 PM
I don't think there are any Sarah Palin fans on this forum, and if there are, they don't post often.

Also, I have not seen the Palin crowd prank someone like the Greenazis do.

that's why I said some and you would be surprised, there are more than you would think

ClayTrainor
12-15-2009, 05:49 PM
These kids are just shooting themselves in the foot.

The kid who said "talk about silencing dissent", is saying this as Monckton is surrounded by activists who oppose him. The kid tried to interrupt monckton as he was speaking, and then was surprised when he couldn't get a response.

These kids are acting like kids, and it shows. This video helps us, imo.

awake
12-15-2009, 05:56 PM
These kids are a product of their programing.

dannno
12-15-2009, 06:06 PM
Can somebody verify the youtube video claim that Lord Mockton received $582,000 from Exxon Mobile for the "Copenhagen Climate Change Challenge" or whatever??

Please, this is important.. I am e-mailing everyone in that organization that I can, and I am quite sure I can bring a couple or so on board and it would help if I can get a real answer for this.

Lovecraftian4Paul
12-15-2009, 06:23 PM
Some things never change. The left has always relied on a small army of over-idealistic, potentially vicious little punks to do their dirty footwork.

paulpwns
12-15-2009, 06:38 PM
What a slippery little rat that kid is.

I love how the girl mouths " bullshit" when its obvious she neither understands or is even listening to what he is saying.

It's a sad day when I have sympathy for a politician over activists.

dannno
12-15-2009, 07:10 PM
To: nathan.elvery@youthclimatecoalition.org, ellen.sandell@youthclimatecoalition.org, anna.rose@youthclimatecoalition.org, amanda.mckenzie@youthclimatecoalition.org, wendy.miller@youthclimatecoalition.org

Subject: Exxon... that's really cute.

I graduated from one of the most environmentally conscious Universities in the United States (and the world) just a few short years ago. I am just as big of an environmentalist as anybody. I agree that big business is attempting to control governments in order to increase their profitability.

I applaud you guys for standing up for what you believe in. That's great. The biggest problem I have is that you and many other environmentalist organizations advocate violent coercion using government to achieve your goals rather than property rights. At one time in the United States there existed a concept known as property rights which has been skewed to mean the exact opposite today than it once did.

Property rights is a two way street. It is supposed to mean that I can do what I want on my property as long as it doesn't affect anybody else's property. That means no altering or destroying watersheds that feed into the ocean or onto others' property. Polluting should be illegal, or at minimum for certain kinds of pollution may carry some form of taxation from the government (for example a tax on petrol products that are meant to be burned like gasoline). I think all of us can agree that this would obviously be a much better world if we lived by this concept. So the question is, how did my country stray so far away from it? The answer is big industry and big business. They colluded with government in the 1800s Industrial Revolution and created a new concept to control pollution known as "regulation". Regulations "regulate" the amount of pollution that large corporations are allowed to spew, which in turn injures us. That means government is regulating how much corporations are allowed to hurt us. Since governments are controlled by industry, regulations are clearly a ploy to help big industry and big business, yet they have become a rallying cry by those who are against these very entities!! Regulations also help destroy smaller businesses who are in competition with big industry. This causes monopolies and cartels in the energy industry, which is what we see today. Real environmentalists should be advocating property rights.

Big business and big industry are very powerful. They own all of the major media outlets and they own our government through special interest lobbyists. It requires, at this point, a VAST leap in logic itself in order to come to the conclusion that Exxon and these other big energy companies are actually trying to fight global warming science. No, these companies are BEHIND global warming propaganda, which means currently you are all tools for Exxon.. And it's all bad science. All of these climate agencies are funded by big business and industry behind the scenes. That's why you have climate-gate, where you have specific scientists pushing an agenda and manipulating data. Once in a while a company like Exxon will throw a little money behind the anti-global warming groups and they'll do it publicly in order to make them seem to be against global warming science. Hah. Hahah. They tricked you again. They're some pretty sneaky characters, let me tell you..

Speaking of global warming, have you guys even heard of the Medieval Warming Period? It was warmer then than it is now (800 AD - 1300AD). The IPCC claims that this was a phenomena in Europe only, yet with just a little effort you can find studies from Universities and climate centers all over the world showing that this was in fact a global event. More lies from the establishment. Looking at studies of the island chains in the South Pacific that you guys are so concerned about, it turns out that during this time the ocean levels were about the same, yet temperatures were higher. More lies from the establishment.

Global Warming is a distraction for environmentalists. Plants love CO2. Our atmosphere can take a lot more than 350 ppm and be perfectly fine. What we need to focus on, as environmentalists, is toxic pollution. There is so much toxic pollution all over the world killing people, plants and animals, and here you guys are literally fighting the air we breath.. which in turn is also causing millions of people to starve. Step up and face the real challenges us and environmentalists face, not the fake hurdles that the elite have setup for us to keep ourselves busy with and help them carry out their eugenics schemes.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. Lord Mockton is in fact a pretty good source for obtaining science that refutes the global warming propaganda you have all been exposed to. Maybe you could be a little bit nicer and have a real sit-down discussion and really look at the science rather than standing around with laptops pinning stickers on his back and giggling. The videos you guys have made with that Mockton character are very childish.. yet I still support similar activist groups such as "WeAreChange", hopefully you guys can check them out because they are truly fighting the power structure and actually believe in individual liberty.

Thanks for your time.

:cool:

devil21
12-16-2009, 05:23 AM
Please, this is important.. I am e-mailing everyone in that organization that I can, and I am quite sure I can bring a couple or so on board and it would help if I can get a real answer for this.

Does it matter? Corporations always play both sides of the field to ensure they win no matter the outcome.

Anyway, some random email doesn't mean much to anyone. I've never heard that particular claim but when Shell and BP are pushing Cap and Trade then it's possible that Exxon could be working to create their own favor with the anti-GW crowd, by supporting Monckton. No matter the outcome Big Oil wins. That's probably a more important point than whether Exxon is specifically supporting anyone in the debate.

Your choices:
1.) Shell and BP control the energy market.
2.) ExxonMobil controls the energy market.

That's not a choice.

literatim
12-16-2009, 06:04 AM

That isn't even what the video claimed, but that is their intention, for you to think that. The unknown event was hosted by an unnamed organization that supposedly got money from Exxon. Lord Monckton, as far as I've heard, went to Copenhagen as an unpaid guest.

ClayTrainor
12-16-2009, 07:09 AM
Comments like this, give me hope that these kids are their own worst enemy :)

"I'm in my 20s, and haven't heard of either party depicted in this video... I'm just a random youtuber - but frankly I think this video made the 'youth' in orange seem stupid, childish and unappealing (even though I believe in climate change and the scientific consensus)."

haaaylee
12-16-2009, 03:13 PM
The film maker who did "Not Evil: Just Wrong" who was cut off when asking Gore questions recently and taken out by security just got things thrown at him in Copenhagen.

Ridiculous. They were laughing, chanting, throwing things, and trying to talk over him while FOX interviewed him. Cavuto decided to end the interview so he could get out of there.

Does Greenpeace, etc. train these people to be immature?

ClayTrainor
12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
The film maker who did "Not Evil: Just Wrong" who was cut off when asking Gore questions recently and taken out by security just got things thrown at him in Copenhagen.

Ridiculous. They were laughing, chanting, throwing things, and trying to talk over him while FOX interviewed him. Cavuto decided to end the interview so he could get out of there.

Private property and free-speech mean nothing to them.

Does Greenpeace, etc. train these people to be immature?

I don't know, but my guess is yes. I remember watching Penn and Teller's bullshit on PETA, and they encouraged their protestors to use destructive tactics.