PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Glenn Beck just called Joe Lieberman a Neo-Con

Chieftain1776
12-15-2009, 04:08 PM
"A true neocon". He said "every-time, unless you're the troops, he'll let you down". He's obviously doing his research...the original neoconservatives were economically liberal...they still are they just wrap it up in rhetoric saying we need to make the government programs "more efficient".

Romulus
12-15-2009, 04:11 PM
The fact he did this, just proves to me that his intent is to deceive.

war is peace.

beck (posturing himself as) libertarian.

TruthisTreason
12-15-2009, 04:12 PM
Freedom is slavery

paulpwns
12-15-2009, 04:15 PM
I am sure he reads these boards for our ideas, then makes shows out of them.

As a result he will take our language as well.

Controlled opposition.

purplechoe
12-15-2009, 04:22 PM
http://www.nationalexpositor.com/files.php?file=bush_war_322850852.jpg

kahless
12-15-2009, 04:26 PM

Controlled opposition.

LOL. Just before I clicked I guessed 4th post for "Controlled opposition" comment. Something I would not normally consider if it was not for Beck coming out with the 2% VAT proposal the other day.

TruckinMike
12-15-2009, 06:41 PM
....if it was not for Beck coming out with the 2% VAT proposal the other day.

What a joke Beck turned out to be. Can you believe that he actually is calling for a VAT tax ---

Its HIDDEN from the public!
The tax leaves no "sense off loss" for the tax payer - They can't see it.
The Government can increase the tax without the public connecting the tax increase with the increase in the price of goods sold -- there is no conscience correlation of the tax increase.
The Government can grow til its heart is content.
Thanks Glenn Beck, now we have another fight on our hands!

This is the same dirty tactics that were used when they first mandated income tax withholding via employers -1943. Its down right underhanded and un-American.

GLENN BECK IS A FRAUD!

TMike

Immortal Technique
12-15-2009, 07:57 PM
YouTube - Glenn Beck is a Neocon (Not a Libertarian) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C6E6ayh4U)

epitome of hypocrisy

Romulus
12-15-2009, 08:10 PM

Controlled opposition.

I doubt he read this here.. he's just a talking head. His producers sure.. but he's just a 10million dollar script pitchman.

paulitics
12-15-2009, 08:16 PM
Actually Joe Lierberman may have done us a huge favor on this Health Care bill. The bill is such a POS now, "Lieberman bill", that the base is not supporting it. If it goes through, it will likely be challenged through court by both the right and the left for being forced to buy an insurance policy from a private company.

Lieberman may have singlehandedly killed the bill...for now we hope. The Dems are going to have to use the process of reconcilliation, which will take up more time, and piss more people off. Anything that slows this nightmare down, while their poll numbers plummet is a good thing.