PDA

View Full Version : Attention *Ron Paul Hit Piece* PLEASE OPEN

V4Vendetta
10-03-2007, 10:37 PM
http://westernstandard.blogs.com/shotgun/2007/10/the-ron-paul-pr.html

The Ron Paul Problem

We have a problem here.

Of course, many of you know it already. But, I think the time has come to make it official: Ron Paul’s campaign for the Presidency now presents a serious challenge to those who love liberty and seek its preservation against the Islamist assault on our civilization. It is no longer sufficient to simply dismiss those who support him as a motley collection of nuts and morons. It’s not that I deny that many of them are – it’s just that nuts and morons get to vote too.

It is fashionable for conservatives to dismiss Ron Paul, citing his flat poll numbers – just a few percentage points in most polls. I believe this to be a mistake – not only are national polls worthless in assessing the results of individual primaries, but they also fail to consider support that polls – especially polls partisan primary polling – might fail to pick up. While there’s absolutely zero chance that Paul is going to win the Republican nomination, there is a very high probability that he will be able to raise enough money to remain in the race and get enough votes to continue to receive media coverage. Worse still, it is entirely possible that he will win a sufficient number of delegates to cause trouble during the Republican National Convention (even, say, thirty could be a serious annoyance and disruption) and that he will go on to run as a third party candidate. There is also, if Senator Clinton secures the Democratic nomination early, the possibility that the internet-savvy leftist nutroots might organize in order to give Paul the illusion of more support.

Of all opposing forces, fifth columnists are the hardest to defeat. And that is what makes Ron Paul such a serious threat – because he is nominally a “Republican” he gets to go up on stage with the serious candidates for the Republican nomination and to spew his garbage all over the stage.

(It goes on and on and on at my blog. As you might have surmised, I really, really, really don't like Ron Paul).

ThePieSwindler
10-03-2007, 10:40 PM

not even worth the time to respond to. What an idiot.

LibertyOfOne
10-03-2007, 10:41 PM
It's some halfassed blog that is not even worth your attention.

ctb619
10-03-2007, 10:41 PM
don't click on the link....ignore this garbage

TheIndependent
10-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Fuck 'em. Roll on.

Flirple
10-03-2007, 10:43 PM
Take it as a compliment and ignore it.

expatriot
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
He is simply confused.

He meant he really, really, really does not like the Constitution - it is just a piece of paper in his mind.

fj45lvr
10-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Why don't these dumbasses tell us why the Islamists can't even overthrow Egypt or plenty of other of their own countries??

al-Zawahiri the supposed mentor failed miserably in Jihad against his fellow Egyptian government and society.

jpa
10-03-2007, 10:47 PM
by clicking on this link, you give this idiot money (in ad $$)

Stealth4
10-03-2007, 10:48 PM
its a compliment, dont click the link, move on.

MikeStanart
10-03-2007, 10:49 PM
He is simply confused.

He meant he really, really, really does not like the Constitution - it is just a piece of paper in his mind.

I'm going to disagree with you there. He doesn't think it's just a piece of paper.

He thinks it's.....

http://www.magnaws.com/junk/WhiteHouseTPDispenser.jpg

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 10:50 PM
its a compliment, dont click the link, move on.

ditto,next thread

Qiu
10-03-2007, 10:50 PM
lol

MGreen
10-03-2007, 10:52 PM
He brings up a good point guys.

For the sake of liberty, I'm dropping my support for Dr. Paul.