PDA

View Full Version : POLITICO: A Rift in the Tea Party Movement

Matt Collins
12-15-2009, 11:29 AM
http://politics.nashvillepost.com/2009/12/15/a-rift-in-the-tea-party-movement/

CasualApathy
12-15-2009, 11:35 AM
That's only natural in a big movement like this. Some will protest, others will get involved in politics and raising money for candidates. Both are equally good.

reduen
12-15-2009, 12:14 PM
In our "tea party movement" I have been chosen to head a committee to find patriots who will run for all of our local offices...! It is a daunting task but one that I feel is absolutely necessary.

We must start at the local level if we ever expect to change anything folks. We need to keep up the pressure on our current representatives for sure but replacing them all with constitutionally minded candidates is the only real hope for this Constitutional Republic...

Many of the people in our group are still brainwashed and in support the current interventionalist foreign policy that we have but it is slowly changing. There are some who will never change their mind but these are very few and mostly just irrelevant neocons who have not realized that a new day is dawning in the GOP.

Anyway, it matters not because I am in charge of finding, vetting and supporting new candidates for all of our local offices up to the state level. My son is also in charge of handing out pocket constitutions at school and getting speakers to come in and talk to the students about the U.S. Constitution and what our founders intended. I encourage all of you here to start a similar initiative if you have not already….