PDA

View Full Version : Finally Webster Tarpley gets it {VIDEO}

rpfan2008
12-14-2009, 02:54 PM
YouTube - the geopolitical goals of the Anglo-American Empire in Afghanistan Pakistan Iran (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFVwH2ICIV4&feature=player_embedded)

This 10min clip tells you what was the real reason for Afghan War

jmdrake
12-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Ummmm...WGT was saying this before the election. AJ has said the same thing, again before the election. But I'm glad you're finally paying attention. I still say Pakistan needs to fully come clean in their role in aiding the CIA mischief in the region all these years. They've allowed themselves to be a cats paw and now they are being hung out to dry.

revolutionisnow
12-14-2009, 04:06 PM
Anglo Americans? :rolleyes:

Romulus
12-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Afgan is already broken up tribally... but yes Webster I think has it right...divide and conquer in Pak.. Webster has always gotten it when it comes to geopolitics.

jmdrake
12-14-2009, 04:13 PM

The "Anglo-American alliance" is the historical reference to the special relationship between America and Great Britain. In other words, why we got involved in WW I and later WW II.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&ei=-bcmS_ahC8OWtgfy49nmBw&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&ved=0CAYQBSgA&q=Anglo+American+alliance&spell=1&fp=cbc2f75bf9d43a8f

Romulus
12-14-2009, 04:15 PM

LOL yea.. needs to be retitled there. Others benefit too, like Israel of course.

NYgs23
12-14-2009, 08:46 PM
An ex-Larouchie truther doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd want to take as an authority on politics.

rpfan2008
12-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Anglo American = code word for zionist

rpfan2008
12-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Ummmm...WGT was saying this before the election. AJ has said the same thing, again before the election. But I'm glad you're finally paying attention. I still say Pakistan needs to fully come clean in their role in aiding the CIA mischief in the region all these years. They've allowed themselves to be a cats paw and now they are being hung out to dry.

No.

His earlier analysis can't explain the nuclear angle and civil war in Pakistan. This one is more detailed and specific. He also trimmed the Gwadar angle. It's very different from the earlier one, both in depth, structure and operation modalities of the conspiracy he's implying.

Romulus
12-15-2009, 07:17 AM
so, i halfway listened to webster... whats the endgame .. to de-nuke Pakistan through subversion and division? Or to overthrow and install a zionist regime?