PDA

View Full Version : Truth in Advertising

Romulus
12-14-2009, 06:20 AM
Not that this is anything new to folks here, but the more I though about this, the more I found it to be true. When something is marketed or sold to someone else, the message used it always the complete opposite of the truth, always! Like, "Rated #1 in customer service!" really means, "You'll get horrible customer service here"

The social engineers know this, and it works wonders, still. Just look how Obama's sells everything.

Healthcare Bill: sold as universal healthare to fix a broken, corrupt health insurance
truth: Health insurance subsidy.

The War: sold as fighting for peace in a region against terrorism
truth: making war and making enemies, gaining control or a region for profit

Bankster Bailout: sold as 'financial regulation' so those evil banks will shape up
truth: looting of taxpayer money to reward and perpetuate corruption

etc etc

Now, onto the term "conspiracy theorist". When you say to someone, hey, I think Obama wants that UN treaty to circumvent the Constitution and make our national sovereignty void.

They say, you're a "conspiracy theorist."

No... the fact is Obama IS conspiring to do these things.. and the fact that he is doing so is NOT a theory, its a FACT.

So all times, the just play the opposite card in their argument, and its a strong one since it is the furthest thing from the truth.

Working Poor
12-14-2009, 06:25 AM
But the Pharmaceutical companies tell you the side effects of there drugs when they advertise on TV