PDA

View Full Version : We should get RP in the BIG publications!

Noog
10-03-2007, 09:03 PM
This is a continuation on my other thread "We should get RP on the BIG shows!" (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=20174).

On another thread someone suggested a list of contact information for the big publications. Here are the magazines(and US circulation numbers) I thought would have the best chance of publishing an article on Dr. Paul. Feel free to add more. Remember, hammer these guys, emails are cheap!

Reader's Digest (10.11 Million)
http://www.rd.com/talktous.do

Time Magazine (4.03 Million)
letters@time.com

People Magazine (3.75 million)
editor@people.com

Newsweek (3.15 Million)
Letters@newsweek.com

The Economist
letters@economist.com

Money (1.96 Million)
Managing_Editor@moneymail.com

brumans
10-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Definitely... We ALL need to do this. If enough people do - they will listen.

ronpaulyourmom
10-03-2007, 09:14 PM
I sent emails to all of them. It took 5 minutes. Please do this everyone.

philipsantamaria
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
done.

brumans
10-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Go into your e-mail and in the "To:" box, input:

letters@time.com, editor@people.com, Letters@newsweek.com, letters@economist.com, Managing_Editor@moneymail.com

That will save you some time as it sends the e-mail to everyone at once.

You will have to do the readers digest one separately ( http://www.rd.com/talktous.do )

brumans
10-04-2007, 12:49 PM
bump

Noog
10-04-2007, 07:45 PM
bump

chiefsmurph
10-04-2007, 07:52 PM
done. thank you for the list of emails. makes it so much easier.

Spike Kojima
10-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Done , done and done..... Bump

danda
10-04-2007, 08:33 PM
Here's my letter. It's no work of art, but I'll share it anyway. Feel free to re-work and re-use, but do NOT just copy/paste.
----

Dear Editor,

I know many people that are interested in Dr. Paul and would like to see more coverage of the man and his ideas in your respected magazine. A man of his stature, a politician with real convictions, unafraid to challenge the status-quo, only comes along every 100 years or so. Ron Paul's historic presidential bid merits a cover story.

I myself have created a website where his supporters can voice their reasons and upload photos into a giant photo mosaic. So far, over 2100 of them have -- from all 50 states and even around the world.

Over 50,000 are supporting him on meetup.com and already grassroots signs, fliers and bumper stickers are popping up all over the country. Even air-plane fly-overs. Thousands more have donated directly on ronpaul2008.com, earning his campaign over 5.1 million dollars this quarter, all of it from individuals, not special interests.

This is happening because Ron Paul is genuine and consistent, and is standing up for the rights of all Americans.

We, Ron Paul's supporters, are Americans who believe that it is time that real Freedom is restored to this country. Please give our chosen representative, the Thomas Jefferson of our day, a platform upon which to speak.

And when you do, please do not be dismissive and call him "crazy", "a long shot", or "dark horse" as less reputable members of the media have attempted to paint him. These types of biased phrases are entirely uncalled for, and unethical to boot. Instead, just let his record, ideas and statements speak for themselves so the American people can judge for themselves.

Thank-you.