PDA

View Full Version : Groups That Hijacked The Ron Paul Tea Party Movement

libertygrl
12-12-2009, 05:52 PM
This link will take you to a slide show of the many groups who have jumped on the bandwagon since Obama was elected:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-brantzawadzki/anatomy-of-the-tea-party_b_380539.html

BlackTerrel
12-12-2009, 07:05 PM
This link will take you to a slide show of the many groups who have jumped on the bandwagon since Obama was elected:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alex-brantzawadzki/anatomy-of-the-tea-party_b_380539.html

Thanks for posting. It's all kind of bull shit isn't it?

Three months after Obama takes presidency these people are so steaming mad they take to the streets because..... they want more of the GOP????

That doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't follow logically.

InterestedParticipant
12-12-2009, 07:57 PM
First, I don't trust anything from Huffpo

Second, the "movement" can't be hijacked when it is the hijackers who are responsible for creating the Tea Parties.

Third, the big national groups are run by the same people who control and fund the hijackers.

Fourth, it's not a disparate group of loosely networked organizations, but the American people in totality that reflect the sentiments behind the Tea Party concept.

devil21
12-13-2009, 12:20 AM
First, I don't trust anything from Huffpo

Second, the "movement" can't be hijacked when it is the hijackers who are responsible for creating the Tea Parties.

Third, the big national groups are run by the same people who control and fund the hijackers.

Fourth, it's not a disparate group of loosely networked organizations, but the American people in totality that reflect the sentiments behind the Tea Party concept.

The original Tea Party wasn't created by hijackers. The RP Tea Party wasn't created by hijackers. The 912 nonsense that led to the GOP Tea Parties, however, was a hijack. There's more than one "Tea Party" here.

tangent4ronpaul
12-13-2009, 01:03 AM
re: Americans for Prosperity... (slide 4)

Nice trophy wife (mistress?)

-t

t0rnado
12-13-2009, 01:39 AM
I thought that David Koch was a libertarian, but apparently not judging by this:

http://www.newsmeat.com/billionaire_political_donations/David_Koch.php

He did donate $1000 to Ron Paul's 1983 Senate campaign, but he has donated to neocons ever since then.

Vessol
12-13-2009, 04:36 AM
Thanks for posting. It's all kind of bull shit isn't it?

Three months after Obama takes presidency these people are so steaming mad they take to the streets because..... they want more of the GOP????

That doesn't sit right with me. It doesn't follow logically.

This.

It wasn't just hijacked, it was fucking shanghai'ed.

jmdrake
12-13-2009, 05:54 AM
the original tea party wasn't created by hijackers. The rp tea party wasn't created by hijackers. The 912 nonsense that led to the gop tea parties, however, was a hijack. There's more than one "tea party" here.

+1776

InterestedParticipant
12-23-2009, 02:07 PM
The original Tea Party wasn't created by hijackers. The RP Tea Party wasn't created by hijackers. The 912 nonsense that led to the GOP Tea Parties, however, was a hijack. There's more than one "Tea Party" here.
How do you know?

FrankRep
12-23-2009, 02:10 PM

The 9/11 Truthers started the first Tea Parties.

The Ron Paul movement was the 2nd.

The Neocons hijacked it from there.

Dieseler
12-23-2009, 02:21 PM
I thought the Masons staged the first Tea party.

torchbearer
12-23-2009, 02:28 PM

sons of liberty?

FrankRep
12-23-2009, 02:29 PM

Sam Adams and the Sons of Liberty.

RM918
12-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Sam Adams and the Sons of Liberty.

Great name for a band.