PDA

View Full Version : Valid Stategy for NH deadline.

Vetalem
10-03-2007, 08:35 PM
In Iowa the campain had volunteers cold -calling before Ames.

I believe we should call NH residents and inform them about the GOP voting restrictions set forth.

Any ideas with how to come up with a list? We need to only call Democrats and urge them to change to Independent, so they can vote could vote for GOP candidates or Dems.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-03-2007, 08:46 PM

I believe we should call NH residents and inform them about the GOP voting restrictions set forth.

Any ideas with how to come up with a list? We need to only call Democrats and urge them to change to Independent, so they can vote could vote for GOP candidates or Dems.

list? none needed. you can find out listed numbers online, no? we should also utilize online social networks, especially myspace

Vetalem
10-03-2007, 08:47 PM
Alot of 40+ year olds dont have myspace. Can we get this done?

LibertyEagle
10-03-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, we should utilize the web for sure. But, that still leaves out all the people who are not on the internet and from what I've heard, that includes a large number of people in New Hampshire.

paulitics
10-03-2007, 08:57 PM

This idea was presented almost a month ago. It is too late now, we only have about a week left to get people in time. I believe our best and most practical strategy is to try and get them to push back this unreasonable deadline to something more fair. It can buy us some time to do a media and phone blitz. Or we can move on and hope we can overcome the 10 to 15% loss of votes.

2 Weeks notice is not reasonable.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, we should utilize the web for sure. But, that still leaves out all the people who are not on the internet and from what I've heard, that includes a large number of people in New Hampshire.

yup.. but still, we're wasting valable time here.

go to browse
enter new hampshire

look at all those potential voters ;)

LibertyEagle
10-03-2007, 09:00 PM
No reason we can't do both. Right now, all the New Hampshire offices are closed. So, it sounds like a good time to hit Myspace, as Joseph suggested.

terlinguatx
10-03-2007, 09:04 PM

Brock Landers
10-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Yeah, give me a list....I'll do some callin.

That's all we need. We HAVE the people and the willingness to do some callin. We just need the list. Anyone know how to get it?

njjack
10-03-2007, 09:12 PM
I agree a MYSPACE OFFENSIVE is in order, lets do it!!!!

literatim
10-03-2007, 09:43 PM
Someone needs to take this to a judge and have it ruled unconstitutional. Whatever PAC is doing the independent TV ad needs to change their commercial to inform the public to register Republican.

Thom1776
10-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Restraining order, yes.

Ron Paul should use some of the $5 mil to place ads telling democrats tho switch over NOW!!!!!

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I think if he did some type of ad asking democrats to help freedom etc,this should also get some media free coverage as well.It couldnt hurt to use this last 9 days before deadline to capitalize on the nhgop action by calling it out in the paper and letting democrats know he is the only True Anti-War Candidate.

I think media would jump all over it,They are listening TO RON PAUL,LETS SEE RON PAUL TAKE ACTION and start playing HARDBALL,yeah iknow cheesy chris matthews but YES HARDBALL. WE CAN WIN NH:)WE JUST NEED FLYERS ENERGY PEOPLE TALKING AND HQ APPLYING PRESSURE ABOUT THE DEADLINE AND PLAY IT TO GET MORE MEDIA ATTENTION:)

Vetalem
10-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Perhaps getting a news story going in NH would be effective? Ideas?

ThePieSwindler
10-03-2007, 10:44 PM
This pushed up deadline almost makes me sick to my stomach. It is seriously almost a deliberate swipe at Ron Paul's candidacy, and his ability to cross party lines. What a load of horseshit, in all honesty. We need to get into emergency mode with ALL early primary states and get everyone to switch as early as possible, because this could pop up at any time. The only votes we'll lose are party-changes.. which is alot, but we can still mine the new voter and apathetic demographic- they have till mid January to register.