PDA

View Full Version : IS OBAMA REALLY PREPARING FOR CIVIL WAR? Chuck Baldwin

bobbyw24
12-11-2009, 04:37 AM
By Chuck Baldwin
December 11, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

"According to these reports, Obama has had over these past weeks 'numerous' meetings with his war council abut how best to manage the expected implosion of his Nation's banking system while at the same time attempting to keep the United States military hegemony over the World in what Russian Military Analysts state is a 'last ditch gambit' whose success is 'far from certain.'"

The EU Times article continues by saying, "To the fears of Obama over the United States erupting into civil war once the full extent of the rape and pillaging of these peoples by their banks and government becomes known to them, grim evidence now shows the likelihood of this occurring much sooner than later."

The Times story goes on to say that there are "over 220 million American people armed to the teeth and ready to explode."

The Times article concludes by saying, "Though the coming civil war in the United States is being virtually ignored by their propaganda media, the same cannot be said of Russia, where leading Russian political analyst, Professor Igor Panarin has long warned that the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the US is heading for collapse."

Many of us would be inclined to pooh-pooh such a story, but then there is this column from Bloomberg.com entitled "Arming Goldman With Pistols Against Public," written by Alice Schroeder. According to Ms Schroeder:

"'I just wrote my first reference for a gun permit,' said a friend, who told me of swearing to the good character of a Goldman Sachs Group Inc. banker who applied to the local police for a permit to buy a pistol. The banker had told this friend of mine that senior Goldman people have loaded up on firearms and are now equipped to defend themselves if there is a populist uprising against the bank."

There is no doubt that the American people have good reason to despise these international banksters epitomized by Goldman Sachs. Even one of Goldman's poster-boys, Henry Paulson, US Treasury secretary and former Goldman CEO, admitted that the American people were fed up. Schroeder quotes Paulson as saying, during testimony to Congress last summer, "[People] were unhappy with the big discrepancies in wealth, but they at least believed in the system and in some form of market-driven capitalism. But if we had a complete meltdown, it could lead to people questioning the basis of the system."

http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin554.htm

kathy88
12-11-2009, 04:53 AM
This is getting interesting.

paulitics
12-11-2009, 06:32 AM
Bush was preparing for it as well. They can easily prevent this by not printing so much money....but that is not their endgame.

apropos
12-11-2009, 08:45 AM
I don't think a civil war is in the cards at this juncture...due to lack of a clear, serious and appealing alternative in the minds of the people. If anything, it will be a revolution against capitalism, against "free market economics".

Guns and gun permits (the very idea of the word "permit" implies supplication, doesn't it?) do not a civil war make.

Cinderella
12-11-2009, 08:46 AM
There will be civil war once the fed is audited & Obuttma knows this...its all part of the plan...next step will be a new currency & a better banking system created of course by the very people who destroyed it in the first place

Original_Intent
12-11-2009, 09:18 AM
I don't think a civil war is in the cards at this juncture...due to lack of a clear, serious and appealing alternative in the minds of the people. If anything, it will be a revolution against capitalism, against "free market economics".

Guns and gun permits (the very idea of the word "permit" implies supplication, doesn't it?) do not a civil war make.

I think the GS employee who got the gun permit was not being highlighted as a potential revolutionary, but as an establishment Insider who is starting to fear for hi personal safety from "the masses".

Maestro232
12-11-2009, 10:22 AM
I think Ya'll need to read Orson Scott Card's "Empire" and "Hidden Empire"

Pericles
12-11-2009, 10:38 AM
Getting 1 million troops would require full scale mobilization of the Army reserve, National Guard, and Marine reserves. But, don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

Bucjason
12-11-2009, 11:59 AM
Bring it on , Barry.

You can't even put down an insurgency of third-world arabs throwing rocks and feces .

Uriel999
12-11-2009, 12:04 PM
getting 1 million troops would require full scale mobilization of the army reserve, national guard, and marine reserves. But, don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

lol.

RCA
12-11-2009, 12:08 PM
Why is talk of revolution always the people vs the miitary? I always find this to be pure fantasy. In reality, it would be more like some military vs some more military and the people vs more people. It wouldn't be like the Civil War with two very distinct sides fighting each other.

robertwerden
12-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Reminds me of John Titor.

Truth-Bringer
12-11-2009, 12:23 PM
Bring it on , Barry.

You can't even put down an insurgency of third-world arabs throwing rocks and feces .

And of course if he tried to use the U.S. military against Americans, there would be a civil war within the military. It's possible the military might just stage a coup on Washington if any President ever issued such orders.

Either way, the military will not be unified in a broad attack against Americans on U.S. soil.

Truth-Bringer
12-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Why is talk of revolution always the people vs the miitary? I always find this to be pure fantasy. In reality, it would be more like some military vs some more military and the people vs more people. It wouldn't be like the Civil War with two very distinct sides fighting each other.

Sorry - I missed your post before I commented. That's exactly what I was saying.

sparebulb
12-11-2009, 12:35 PM
Getting 1 million troops would require full scale mobilization of the Army reserve, National Guard, and Marine reserves. But, don't let facts stand in the way of a good story.

These numbers can always be augmented with non-conventional forces. Federalization of state and local cops, foreign military, and, of course, mercenaries. I am afraid that the local cops will gleefully embrace their new, expanded role and will ruthlessly carry out orders that even the military may balk at. The only good thing might be that maybe our generation will have our shot at the Hessians like our forefathers.

BlackTerrel
12-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Does anyone really believe this?

Do you really think Americans are gearing up to start shooting each other? People are living their lives and taking care of their families - no one I know is gearing up for war.

Someone please bump this in a few months.

Todd
12-11-2009, 01:10 PM

LOL! Yep...Also don't mind the fact that most of the troops that would be needed are rather tasked out at the moment in about 177 other nations.

Bring it on , Barry.

hardly....

Kludge
12-11-2009, 01:15 PM

Do you really think Americans are gearing up to start shooting each other? People are living their lives and taking care of their families - no one I know is gearing up for war.

Every first of the month. :)

paulitics
12-11-2009, 01:44 PM
LOL! Yep...Also don't mind the fact that most of the troops that would be needed are rather tasked out at the moment in about 177 other nations.

hardly....

The warning sign that something may happen soon, is if the EU starts sending troops into these nations. Once that happens, then you know that the empire has been handed over to the next set of tyrants and are preparing for the inevitable collapse of the dollar.

The troops would come home to "quell any riots", once the dollar crashes. I do think that there will be some revolts, but am not sure if they will be serious or organized.

More than likely we will fall like the Soviet Union, with alot of turmoil, some revolts, and typical robber barrons to rape and pillage what is left.

If there is a serious attempt to restore the constitution to its fullest, then I think there will be a civil war, or perhaps a 2nd american revolution. If tyrrany fills the vaccum, then there will be no civil war after the new tyrannical order is in place.

RCA
12-11-2009, 01:52 PM
Sorry - I missed your post before I commented. That's exactly what I was saying.

I envision these military conflicts at the highest levels, generals+troops vs. more generals+troops. The odds that all of the top military or police commanders being on the same side of any national civil war are HIGHLY unlikely and very unrealistic. A conflict with ONLY two sides is also unlikely. There could be opposing factions fighting each other and the freedom fighters fighting both.

TortoiseDream
12-11-2009, 03:44 PM
"civil war"...quite an oxymoron don't ya think?

sounds like garbage to me, we're already spread to thin in other foreign countries killing people for no reason.

LibForestPaul
12-11-2009, 06:58 PM
There's an empty lot in Oklahoma for those who want to see what a couple of American revolutionaries can cause.

Long as there aren't any soup lines, I doubt TBTB have anything to loose sleep over.

youngbuck
12-11-2009, 07:27 PM
These numbers can always be augmented with non-conventional forces. Federalization of state and local cops, foreign military, and, of course, mercenaries. I am afraid that the local cops will gleefully embrace their new, expanded role and will ruthlessly carry out orders that even the military may balk at. The only good thing might be that maybe our generation will have our shot at the Hessians like our forefathers.

In a "civil war" type scenario, I can assure you it's not the local cops you'll have to worry about. Foreign troops, mercenaries like Blackwater (both foreign and domestic), and to a lesser degree federal cops (a lot of the Feds are good people) & FEMA would probably be the biggest threats against the people.

Let's pray it never comes to something like this.

denison
12-11-2009, 08:07 PM
"
sounds like garbage to me, we're already spread to thin in other foreign countries killing people for no reason.

and getting our soldiers killed for no reason.

denison
12-11-2009, 08:28 PM

Yeah, but the arabs have the advantage of actual being in shape and resemble an actual ****-sapien. instead of the average american slob, severely obese from decades of burger king and krispy kreme consumption. I think since the average american has anything from diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease etc... It'd be hard to match even the most pathetic effort from those "third world A-RABS".

The spirit of revolution, in America, is dead. It choked on a extra large cheese-filled chili hot dog.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nKa-dM7PvEo/SV1QyLnQ-BI/AAAAAAAADOc/m1TZcQZiAnA/s400/hot+dog+eating+contest.jpg

http://parentunderground.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/hotdogeater.jpg

denison
12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
It unfortunate that then average american is too busy flinging their shit against the wall and seeing what'll stick, instead of throwing it at the useless circus show that is congress. At least the arabs are smart enough to throw their sh!t where it belongs: AT THE ENEMY :eek:

Zippyjuan
12-11-2009, 08:47 PM
"civil war"...quite an oxymoron don't ya think?

"Civil War" sounds like people fighting nice and politely- true gentlemen. Maybe take breaks for tea and lunch- perhaps even share sandwiches before they resume the afternoon session.

So in this fantasy scenario- what are the two sides of this "civil war"?

YouTube - Monty Python, The Fish Slapping Dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s)

dr. hfn
12-11-2009, 08:49 PM
Secession or Death!

DamianTV
12-11-2009, 09:24 PM

Most people dont want to fight. This is pretty much true of any revolution.

On average, you'll find that only about 1% of a population being hell bent is all it takes to start a civil war, and I know at least 5 people who are just waiting to jump at the chance to "bring it" to the puppet masters, bankers, and elected officials who proclaim themselves to be the rulers of us all, because they know that they are the real problem and that freedom can not thrive under the duress of a handful of powerful men.

See what happens in the coming months, but before it does, the people that are willing to revolt have to either feel that they have nothing to lose or that what they have is so greatly threatened that there is no choice. If someone has already lost everything, as so many have already, they fight because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So we are ready to pop, but havent been given a charge order. The charge order will come from the total systemic collapse of the economy. When that happens, one of the first things that you'll see is people rioting for food and the US Military called in to defend Safeway and Wal Mart. Thats when and how it will probably start. Ordinary people that cant feed themselves or their families.

If that does happen, I dont know how US soldiers will feel about firing on American Citizens that need to fight for food.

FrankRep
12-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Secession or Death!

YouTube - Texas Nationalist Movement - Family and Texas (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZma71DG2Qg)

puppetmaster
12-11-2009, 10:28 PM
watch out the mods moved my post like this a couple of days ago to hot topics

:confused:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=221825

TortoiseDream
12-11-2009, 10:52 PM
"Civil War" sounds like people fighting nice and politely- true gentlemen. Maybe take breaks for tea and lunch- perhaps even share sandwiches before they resume the afternoon session.

So in this fantasy scenario- what are the two sides of this "civil war"?

YouTube - Monty Python, The Fish Slapping Dance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhJQp-q1Y1s)

lol yup. monty python 4eva

phill4paul
12-11-2009, 11:00 PM
watch out the mods moved my post like this a couple of days ago to hot topics

:confused:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=221825

Don't despair, you shouldn't oughta, just consider it a badge of honor.:D

tpreitzel
12-11-2009, 11:00 PM
See what happens in the coming months, but before it does, the people that are willing to revolt have to either feel that they have nothing to lose or that what they have is so greatly threatened that there is no choice. If someone has already lost everything, as so many have already, they fight because they have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So we are ready to pop, but havent been given a charge order. The charge order will come from the total systemic collapse of the economy. When that happens, one of the first things that you'll see is people rioting for food and the US Military called in to defend Safeway and Wal Mart. Thats when and how it will probably start. Ordinary people that cant feed themselves or their families.

An intelligent and thoughtful response to a possible scenario. The keywords in all of these civil war scenarios is nothing to lose. If the public is chronically ill with no money and little hope for the future, then why not exit in style and remove some of the scum in the process? I do agree that your average uninformed American will either do one of two things in a likely crisis; crawl to the government or take out his desperation on his peers instead of the actual enemies of the people. As many of us need to be there for the masses when their personal world collapses along with their imaginary view of government. We need to help our peers as much as we're able and funnel their fury to the real criminals.

akihabro
12-11-2009, 11:29 PM
The informed Americans can see this in the future. The sheep I believe are mislead and will be mad in the wrong ways. As much as I can tell all of the economic collapse is kept as low key as possible. I could only hope for proper education and peaceful resistance before we empty our ammo boxes. We will see, until then I'm going to prepare as much as possible.

akihabro
12-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Most people dont want to fight. This is pretty much true of any revolution.

On average, you'll find that only about 1% of a population being hell bent is all it takes to start a civil war, and I know at least 5 people who are just waiting to jump at the chance to "bring it" to the puppet masters, bankers, and elected officials who proclaim themselves to be the rulers of us all, because they know that they are the real problem and that freedom can not thrive under the duress of a handful of powerful men.

If that does happen, I dont know how US soldiers will feel about firing on American Citizens that need to fight for food.

I hope they are all Oathkeepers!

Athan
12-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Bring it on , Barry.

lol... and don't forget the US is having to pay $400 for a gallon of gas in Afghanistan.

devil21
12-12-2009, 01:36 AM
Sorcha Faal, notorious bs'er, is the source of this article originally. That's not to say that I'm ignoring it, just not from the most reliable of sources.

Bucjason
12-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Yeah, but the arabs have the advantage of actual being in shape and resemble an actual ****-sapien.

Resemble ****-sapiens??? You sure about that??

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/turban.gif

literatim
12-14-2009, 08:16 AM
Winchester to Deliver 200 Million 40-Cal. Rounds to Homeland Security

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Winchester Ammunition was recently awarded a contract by the Immigration, Customs and Enforcement (ICE) division of the Department of Homeland Security to supply a maximum of 200 million, 40 cal. rounds over the next five years.

The load selected for this contract is a 135-grain, hollow point designed for the office of Field Operations of Customs and Border Protection. It will fall under the Winchester Ranger line.

http://www.gunreports.com/news/ammo/Winchester-ICE-Homeland-Security-ICE_1460-1.html

GunnyFreedom
12-14-2009, 08:22 AM
http://www.gunreports.com/news/ammo/Winchester-ICE-Homeland-Security-ICE_1460-1.html

Damn. That's what I shoot! Good thing I just bought a Lee Loader. :mad: :D

literatim
12-14-2009, 08:32 AM
RAND Corporation Blueprint for Militarized “Stability Police Force”
Posted by William Grigg on December 10, 2009 05:08 PM

The RAND Corporation, one of the most fecund research arms of the Military-Industrial-Homeland Security Complex, has released a study entitled A Stability Police Force for the United States: Justification and Creating U.S. Capabilities.

The SPFOR (to use the inevitable acronym) would be a “hybrid” military/law enforcement unit created within the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) for use “in a range of tasks such as crowd and riot control, special weapons and tactics (SWAT), and investigations of organized criminal groups” — both abroad, in UN-directed multilateral military operations, and at home, as dictated by the needs of the Regime.

Initially as small as 2–6,000 personnel, the SPFOR’s size “could be increased by augmenting it with additional federal, state, or local police from the United States” as necessary.

The RAND study, which was conducted for the U.S. Army’s Peacekeeping and Stability Operations Institute, recommended using the Marshals Service rather than the US Army’s Military Police as host for the SPFOR in order to avoid conflicts with the Posse Comitatus Act, which forbids (albeit in principle more than in practice) the domestic use of the military as a law enforcement body.

“The USMS hybrid option … provides an important nondeployed mission for the force: augmenting state and local agencies, many of which currently suffer from severe personnel shortages,” states the report without explaining how the SPFOR could at once “augment” those under-manned agencies while at the same time being “augmented” by them if necessary.

That little lapse in logic is one of several indications that the report’s authors weren’t so much addressing a “problem” as making a case for a preordained “solution” — in this case, creating the vanguard of a militarized internal security force.

Building the SPFOR within the Marshals Service “would place it where its members can develop the needed skills under the hybrid staffing option,” summarizes the document. “Furthermore, the USMS has the broadest law enforcement mandate of any U.S. law enforcement agency…. [This model] provides significant domestic policing and homeland security benefits by providing thousands of additional police officers across the United States.” (Emphasis added.)

Back in 1961, the U.S. Government produced a document entitled “Freedom From War” that envisioned the creation of a globe-spanning United Nations “Peace Force” that would work in collaboration with a militarized “internal security” force in each country. Since that time, critics of the UN have anticipated the day when foreign “peacekeepers” would be assigned to police American streets and, if necessary, confiscate privately owned firearms.

While the monstrosity headquartered on the East River is a proper target of our scorn and hostility, the new RAND study underscores the fact that if “peacekeepers” end up patrolling American streets, they probably won’t be foreigners in blue berets, but homegrown jackboots commanded by Washington.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/44590.html

devil21
12-14-2009, 06:36 PM
The Feds use .40 for their sidearms. I'll start worrying about ammo orders when they're buying millions of .223. They do have good taste in ammo though. Nothing but the best for my jackboot thug enforcers.

Ranger T's are my favorite.

Prester John
12-14-2009, 08:11 PM
If this was a serious "analysis" it is nothing more than another example of the Russians' remarkable ability to completely misunderstand our domestic political situation and to apply the solutions they would naturally apply in Russia to the United States.

Remember when Gorby suggested that we could solve our racial problems by creating "black" states?

Their analyses, esp with regard to our domestic politics, are not to be taken seriously.

It is more plausible to believe that this "analysis" was nothing more than a trial balloon released to cause a little controversy and to see what the reaction in Europe and the US would be.

GunnyFreedom
12-14-2009, 09:34 PM
The Feds use .40 for their sidearms. I'll start worrying about ammo orders when they're buying millions of .223. They do have good taste in ammo though. Nothing but the best for my jackboot thug enforcers.

Ranger T's are my favorite.

I just bought a used LEE PRO 1000 (I'm pretty sure that's the model -- had to compare it to pictures online). I have no clue how to use it, and I still have to get dies.

Fortunately my Step-father is an avid loader and can help me learn how to use it without killing myself.

I just bought 1000 pieces of .40 S&W brass, and am now waiting for gunpal confirmation to buy 500 165gr JHP projectiles. This will put me $150 in, add primers and powder and I'll be under $200.

Which is roughly HALF what I would pay for 500 factory loaded rounds...and when they are spent I will still have the ability to load more...

:D :D :D

Kludge
01-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Every first of the month. :)

AHHHHH!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Police-neighbor just left in his minivan, probably to start up some oppressive shit, man!!! -- think TS is about to HTF!!!!

MRoCkEd
02-01-2010, 06:50 PM
*********bump**********

Old Ducker
02-01-2010, 06:50 PM
hmm

Dianne
02-01-2010, 06:53 PM
I've thought about it long and hard and finally figured out that these guys, like Obama and Bush are under mind control. If you look at Bush yesterday (as in years) and today... he is a vegetable. Obama I believe is under military complex mind control as well. Hell the dude is elected President and thinks there are 60 states in the USA. And he is a college professor, WTH??

I think there is some serious crap going on, and we all need to prepare for the worst.

Dieseler
02-01-2010, 06:56 PM
I assume the checks arrived as I have heard no reports of unrest from the metro center nearest me.
Back to sleep for another month, the Zombies rise not on this night.

Where for art thou Kludgemeister?
When dost thou returnest?

Dianne
02-01-2010, 06:58 PM
If you look at Obama and Geitner together; they both look like something from "One Flew Over The Cukoo's Nest"... Just give it some attention and look at those glazed, sick looking eyes. And Bernanke as well..

My prediction is that once they are going through preparations to run for President, the military complex is draining their minds. Even Michelle Obama who was so upbeat and people said she'll make a great first lady... well what the hell has she done... outside of the SOTU have you seen her in the last few months? ... what the hell is she doing these days.. She even looked like a different person at the SOTU. That's not her, who the hell was that?

Natalie
02-01-2010, 07:04 PM
I've thought about it long and hard and finally figured out that these guys, like Obama and Bush are under mind control. If you look at Bush yesterday (as in years) and today... he is a vegetable. Obama I believe is under military complex mind control as well. Hell the dude is elected President and thinks there are 60 states in the USA. And he is a college professor, WTH??

I think there is some serious crap going on, and we all need to prepare for the worst.

Yeah, Bush used to be quick! I didn't know until I saw this video. I was just used to seeing Bush jumble sentences.

YouTube - Is George Bush Getting Alzheimers? : Bush 10 Years Ago (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z12lrlNsjgQ)

sevin
02-01-2010, 08:21 PM

lol.

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, and Chuck Baldwin is rapidly losing credibility in my mind. First the whole conspiracy that the U.S. might have caused the earthquake in Haiti, and now I see this.

ugh.

eOs
02-01-2010, 08:31 PM
Do you think foreign nations hold any interest in other nation's civil distress? Obviously. You think the Russians know more about the civil unrest in this country more than we do? Obviously not. Unless Obama himself wages a military campaign against all of us, there is no civil war.

Kludge
02-15-2010, 10:16 PM
Where for art thou Kludgemeister?
When dost thou returnest?

Soz -- was listening to Traficant´s new AM radio show! :eek:

http://wtam.com/pages/JimTraficantOnDemand.html

He´s the son of a truck driver and let me tell you what he thinks of the Chinese buying up US assets: it isn´t good.

GunnyFreedom
02-15-2010, 10:24 PM

WWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Glad to see you back! :D :D :D

Kludge
02-15-2010, 10:34 PM
WWWOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Glad to see you back! :D :D :D

Oh yeah -- I missed your moneybomb. I´ll get on that. :)

Uriel999
02-15-2010, 11:26 PM
kludge returns!

InterestedParticipant
02-16-2010, 12:19 AM
By Chuck Baldwin
December 11, 2009
NewsWithViews.com

According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter
This is more fear mongering targeted at the Patriot & Conspiracy Theory Vectors. As I said in another thread, this is nothing different than the Cold War propaganda about pending nuclear attack in the 50's. The Short Wave radio patriot guys were all selling this kind of fear in the 70's. AJ and others have not taken over this role in the 90's and 00's. What's Baldwin doing propagating this?

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 12:27 AM
Oh yeah -- I missed your moneybomb. I´ll get on that. :)

Hey man! thanks a million! Ron Paulers are simply the best. If not for such an amazing group of TRUE American Patriots, I could not hope to undertake the task in which I am now engaged. I have a large and eager group of volunteers on the ground and ready to go, and you guys just supplied them with the ammo they need to make it happen! :D

BlackTerrel
02-16-2010, 12:32 AM
According to an obscure report in the European Union Times (EUTimes.net), "Russian Military Analysts are reporting to Prime Minister Putin that US President Barack Obama has issued an order to his Northern Command's (USNORTHCOM) top leader, US Air Force General Gene Renuart, to 'begin immediately' increasing his military forces to 1 million troops by January 30, 2010, in what these reports warn is an expected outbreak of civil war within the United States before the end of winter.

Any day now...

GunnyFreedom
02-16-2010, 12:52 AM
Any day now...

An understanding of the various pressures involved should reveal that there will not be enough social unrest to create the riot/martial-law/counter-riot cycle (which has the potential to snowball into something really ugly) until around the peak of the 2nd wave of the mortgage crisis. That's September-ish October-ish 2010 for the 1st (and smaller) peak, and September-ish October-ish 2011 for the 2nd (and larger) peak of the 2nd wave as best as I can tell.

There is a smaller chance of the development of a snowballing riot-counter-riot cycle end of September 2010, and a larger chance end of September 2011.

It's not so much that Americans will pick up guns and shoot one another, if it happens it will be more about a riot forming over food or shelter (things which riots can, and do really happen over) and the Gov't crushing the riot with overwhelming force, uncorking a gusher of long pent up rage, leading to a self-consuming cycle of ever increasing violence.

Not only do I not advocate for this kind of thing, I hope, pray, and desperately beg people not to let it happen. But it certainly could, the the most likely time for it is end of September 2011, and the next most likely time for it to happen wil be end of September 2010, as this corresponds to the hits in the economy that will cause the food/shelter crises which could spark riots.

This "by the end of winter" stuff does seem a bit over the top to me, but if there really is some kind of intercepted military communication, it doesn't surprise me either. The military tends to make you run 100mph to arrive stupid early and then wait 5hrs before starting work/operations. This is just the sort of thing they would exaggerate by 6 months on the schedule.

WaltM
02-16-2010, 01:13 AM
lol.

what is "itsourfreedom.com"? its not working

Uriel999
02-16-2010, 02:00 AM
what is "itsourfreedom.com"? its not working

oh wow, it is a link I need to remove. Old forum gone defunct.

Kludge
02-24-2010, 05:21 AM
Early bump!

Baptist
02-24-2010, 05:29 AM
This is more fear mongering targeted at the Patriot & Conspiracy Theory Vectors. As I said in another thread, this is nothing different than the Cold War propaganda about pending nuclear attack in the 50's. The Short Wave radio patriot guys were all selling this kind of fear in the 70's. AJ and others have not taken over this role in the 90's and 00's. What's Baldwin doing propagating this?

There is a huge difference. Cold War propaganda made Americans look to the government to protect them. Americans could have been convinced that nuking the other country was needed.

This "propaganda," though, I see no problem with. This "propaganda" is going to make Americans fear their government, stock up on food and essentials, and bear arms. So if this is propaganda, like you say, I see know problem with it and think it's healthy and good.

New2Libertarianism
02-24-2010, 08:00 AM
When Ron Paul gives the sign, true revolution starts.

InterestedParticipant
02-24-2010, 01:19 PM
There is a huge difference. Cold War propaganda made Americans look to the government to protect them. Americans could have been convinced that nuking the other country was needed.

This "propaganda," though, I see no problem with. This "propaganda" is going to make Americans fear their government, stock up on food and essentials, and bear arms. So if this is propaganda, like you say, I see know problem with it and think it's healthy and good.
First, so propaganda is "healthy and good"? Where is your respect for truth? Oh, so truth is not important if the ends are justified by the lie (ie. the means)? Don't you think that this is precisely the same logic the ruling class uses to perpetrate warfare and other crimes on humanity? They believe they can tell the public anything as long as it achieve "ends" which they believe are beneficial. This is what Plato calls the "Noble Lie."

Second, Baldwin is contributing to a fear state, where propaganda of all kinds can be more easily programmed into society. You can look this up, but when humans are in a state of fear, information through the senses bypasses normal analytical channels in the Cerebral Cortex and is embedded directly into the Amygdala (the flight or fight center of the brain used for immediate response during threats to ones personal security). Once information is programmed into the Amygdala, it is almost impossible to reprogram them and what is worse is that the programming is typically unknown to the subject.

Third, he's playing into the hands of what Kissinger once said, helping to create an environment where people would welcome stabilization over insecurity:

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Henry Kissinger
Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderberg meeting.
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/today-americans-would-be-outraged-if-u-n-troops/347294.html

Fourth, someone please tell Chuck to read Jacques Attali's book called "A Brief History of the Future (http://www.amazon.com/Brief-History-Future-Controversial-Twenty-First/dp/1559708794)". While he won't get all of the information on this century in that book, he'll as least get a high level picture that is a lot more accurate than what he is currently writing.

Lastly, you'd think that these people who are taking these leadership roles would take-on the responsibility of informing themselves before they write and publish works that so many read as gospel. It's irresponsible to write this sort of material with so understanding.

Kludge
05-12-2010, 06:29 AM
Bump :)

bobbyw24
05-12-2010, 07:35 AM
When Ron Paul gives the sign, true revolution starts.

I think he's doing that now

Zippyjuan
05-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Almost six months old now. Did we miss the Civil War?

Kludge
05-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Almost six months old now. Did we miss the Civil War?

I waved at the mailman walking down the street a few minutes ago to no response.

He must have been preparing for war. -- Who knows what kind of weapons he had in that little shuttle-truck!

Vessol
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
EuTimes is a neonazi/european nationalist website.

They have whole sections dedicated to jews and such.

Examples of their polls to show you what kind of audience they attract

"Regarding the recent Islamic terrorist attacks in Russia. What should Russia do?"
Answers and results
"# Kill all Muslims and keep its territories (49%, 674 Votes)
# Deport all Muslims to North Caucasus and give them independence (35%, 476 Votes)
# Do nothing about it, just welcome more terrorist attacks (6%, 84 Votes)
# Convert to Islam and pray for mercy from Muslims (5%, 75 Votes)
# Just complain to UN and NATO (5%, 61 Votes)"

You'd think Chuck could've found a better source? They seem to get a lot of "obscure reports" from Russia.

Kludge
05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
EuTimes is a neonazi/european nationalist website.

They have whole sections dedicated to jews and such.

You'd think Chuck could've found a better source?

The mailman was Black :eek:

therepublic
05-12-2010, 02:39 PM
ChucK Baldwin also said this in that article

The fact is, we do need a revolution! But not a revolution of anarchy and pitchforks. (The history of France should be ample evidence of the futility of this strategy.) We need a revolution of the individual states: to reclaim their sovereignty and fight for the liberties of their sovereigns (We the People). That is exactly what our forefathers did in '76.

America's founding document (the Declaration of Independence) declares that our states are "free and independent." And so they are. We are not "one nation" with one all-powerful central government. We are a confederation of nation-states, united in a voluntary union, with each State reserving to itself the power and authority of self-determination, and ceding to the federal government limited, specifically delineated duties and limitations--limitations that have been totally ignored to the point that, for all intents and purposes, our once-great constitutional republic has been thoroughly expunged. Therefore, it is NOW time for the states to stand up to this meddlesome, every-growing tyranny that is known as Washington, D.C., and defend the rights and liberties of their citizens!

Kludge
06-03-2010, 09:28 AM
Bump.

Kludge
06-09-2010, 11:37 PM
Mexicans downstairs are making a lot of noise.

Lots of shouting.

Def. about ready to make their move!

heavenlyboy34
06-10-2010, 12:00 AM
interesting. Thnx for the OP.

givemeliberty
06-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Not sure I would dismiss this just yet, the timeline could just be off. When the grocery store shelves go empty things will head south quickly...

Kludge
07-15-2010, 12:15 PM
Bump.

Zippyjuan
07-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Not sure I would dismiss this just yet, the timeline could just be off. When the grocery store shelves go empty things will head south quickly...

Everybody is going to go to Mexico?

GunnyFreedom
07-15-2010, 09:08 PM
Everybody is going to go to Mexico?

Only the ones who figure they can eat cactus I reckon. Or who have family or other connections there. If Americans were to flee, most would figure out how to get to Europe, more who didn't would go north than south, I think. People will go to where they think they can build "a normal life" for themselves, and they will collapse Canada and what's left of Mexico and Europe with them.

jkr
07-15-2010, 09:37 PM
he can do what he wants, i'm making indycars....how do i add pics?

Kludge
07-15-2010, 09:50 PM
he can do what he wants, i'm making indycars....how do i add pics?

Hit reply, scroll down a bit to the "Manage Attachments" button. In the pop-up window, hit browse and select the pictures you want to upload. You can leave this as-is or if you want to post the image in your post full-size, right-click the image name´s text in the "Current Attachments" tab (Matt Collins Clap.jpg (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81&stc=1&d=1279252147) in my case), click "Copy Link Location" (or similar), and then insert the image normally with tags (or with the fancy button).

[IMG]http://www.ronpaulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81&stc=1&d=1279252147