PDA

View Full Version : David Frum Laying All the Cards on the Table

AuH20
12-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Look at the title of his op-ed!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/225637

HOLLYWOOD
12-10-2009, 07:18 PM
What's wrong with this picture? Leftist Liberal Progress NEWSWEEK carrying that POS David Frum crap? That Political Carpet Bagging Canadian should be in Prison along with the rest of the Bush WH regime.

So... As in the 2 Wings of the Same Vulture political Dichotomy of Washington DC... the same goes for MSM media which also selects/assists in the political elections year after year.

LeechFuck FRUM should be banned from the US.

Cowlesy
12-10-2009, 08:09 PM
David Frum wants a new America based on their pragmatist thought that if they're right, and the common man is wrong, than the commoners must be suppressed.

I want the America that for 180 years grew and prospered.

Freedom can be a royal pain in the balls, but I'd much prefer freedom than a boot on my neck half the time.

paulitics
12-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Frum argues that the neocons are a more reasonable alternative to those zealous, anti-intellectual conservatives like Palin, etc.

The only problem with his logic, is that the neocons are behind her, just as they were behind Bush Jr., Dan Quale, and other folksy dimwits who have no core principles, but follow orders.

SO why is the deceptive Frum pretending like they aren't on the same team as Palin, when they are the ones behind her, and quite possibly even picked her as McCain's running mate?

Come on, Frum, we are on to your tactics. This isn't 2000 anymore, where you can get away with past charades. They won't work this time.

Flash
12-10-2009, 08:14 PM
Thankfully no one takes him seriously. Mark Levin & Rush Limbaugh both hate him.

The Deacon
12-10-2009, 09:06 PM
Nobody is buying what he's selling. Not even his own base believes it anymore.

Even the rank and file McCain Republicans aren't buying the alternate reality cooked up by him, George Will, Samuelson, and every other airhead that Bernanke is man who saved the Universe.

nbruno322
12-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Thankfully no one takes him seriously. Mark Levin & Rush Limbaugh both hate him.

So does Beck.

Aratus
11-23-2010, 12:00 PM
the third installment of the wikileaks leaks are arriving concerning the "W"