PDA

View Full Version : Will We Get More Than We Think?

0zzy
10-03-2007, 07:18 PM
In Texas we got 2004-Bush voters to vote for us, 17% of them! Third place, should have been second, first was Hunter (hah?).

I think we can do a real good job inside the NH GOP and such, think?

Though I agree, we need everyone to register. Sucks that we have to register so far out.

LibertyEagle
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah, it sucks big time. But, remember we also have the Undeclareds too, in addition to the GOP. Both of these can vote in the Republican primary. Democrats are the only ones who cannot.

ItsTime
10-03-2007, 07:20 PM
huh? New voters can register the day of the primaries as well

CoreyBowen999
10-03-2007, 07:21 PM
:confused:

0zzy
10-03-2007, 08:54 PM
What?

Deadline to register republican in NH is like next week or 2 weeks from now.

That means we'd be restricted to whatever GOP we have and can't really convert others cause they aren't registered GOP.

But it might not be so bad, because we got 17% of the Texas GOP vote.

make sense or I ramble?

steph3n
10-03-2007, 08:56 PM
0zzy,

Independent can still vote in NH, they are by far the majority, but not exactly the best by stats, thy go for the big media pushed candidates

0zzy
10-03-2007, 09:02 PM
0zzy,

Independent can still vote in NH, they are by far the majority, but not exactly the best by stats, thy go for the big media pushed candidates

ohhh.

Why the hell would anyone register a party if you are Independent you can vote for anyone? I thought you either Dem or GOP and you have to vote for that party and independents just vote in general.

ohhhh

bbachtung
10-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Once again, the only potential primary voters locked-out of the Republican primary in NH if they don't change their party affiliation to Republican or Independent by October 12th are registered Democrats. EVERYONE ELSE can vote in the Republican primary. The Democratic primary is the same way: Republicans who wish to vote in the Democratic primary would need to change their registration by October 12th to either Democrat or Independent.

This 90 days before the primary rule has been in place in NH for years; it is not part of a conspiracy against RP; don't piss off the good people of NH, they are receptive to RP's message.

0zzy
10-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Once again, the only potential primary voters locked-out of the Republican primary in NH if they don't change their party affiliation to Republican or Independent by October 12th are registered Democrats. EVERYONE ELSE can vote in the Republican primary. The Democratic primary is the same way: Republicans who wish to vote in the Democratic primary would need to change their registration by October 12th to either Democrat or Independent.

This 90 days before the primary rule has been in place in NH for years; it is not part of a conspiracy against RP; don't piss off the good people of NH, they are receptive to RP's message.

I'm not one to advocate conspiracies :X I'm just a young boy trying to know how the system works! :[

And, now I do. I feel more confident :) But we still need to convert some dems!

peacemonger
10-03-2007, 09:22 PM
Just to be clear... Would that mean that Libertarians, Greens, and Constitution party folks could vote in the Republican primary? but just not Democrats? I think the Libertarians, Greens and others should switch to Republican just to be safe.

0zzy
10-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Just to be clear... Would that mean that Libertarians, Greens, and Constitution party folks could vote in the Republican primary? but just not Democrats? I think the Libertarians, Greens and others should switch to Republican just to be safe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWGj-SNu8jg
LadyJane comes back and talks about it.