PDA

View Full Version : This Excellent Video needs Votes to get the Word Out!

Saquire
12-09-2009, 11:26 PM
This entertaining, 3 min. video is close to winning a contest and needs everyone's help!

Winning will give great credit to the ideas it contains, which promotes free market, Austrian Economics !

Most importantly, please post on your facebook page while asking everyone to re-post.

Help the word get out!

YouTube - Letting Be (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yquh-s97qx8)

ClayTrainor
12-09-2009, 11:29 PM
Dude, this is amazing! Is this you? If so, did you buy all of that stock footage from istockvideo.com, or do you have another source?

Rated, Favorited, commented, and sent to my 93 subscribers.

Edit: I just noticed that you're Canadian, and that this is a Competition for the Fraser institute. PM me, if you're interested in staying in touch with another Austrian Econ activist from Canada, and perhaps we can work on some projects in the future.

Saquire
12-09-2009, 11:35 PM
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that. Yeah, that's me all right. I wrote it, filmed it and bought all the clips from istockphoto, music too, royalty free.
So yeah, if you have ideas for future videos it would be great to hear them!

vegaspilot03
12-09-2009, 11:40 PM
hyeck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Icymudpuppy
12-09-2009, 11:53 PM
You will go far, young Jedi.

ClayTrainor
12-10-2009, 07:16 AM
bump!

ClayTrainor
12-10-2009, 10:42 AM
One more bump :)

LittleLightShining
12-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Great job! Good luck!

nayjevin
12-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Seriously awesome video... posted to FB and added to playlist:

Videos All Humans Should Watch (http://www.youtube.com/user/nayjevin#grid/user/CEF643DB141AE35A)

If I were the kind of guy who had money, I would donate to see this advertised on Hulu or television. Spreading on YouTube and elsewhere is good too!

JoshLowry
12-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Great work!

Will post to facebook and add to our front page.

How do you "win" this contest? Number of views or ratings?

silverhandorder
12-10-2009, 12:49 PM
I'll watch this when I get home. Good thing Josh made sure there is no way for me to lose this video by posting it at the top of the forum :D.

ClayTrainor
12-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I just sent this out to 364 more liberty lovers on youtube, from this channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/1776RonPaul2012 :)

Great work!

Will post to facebook and add to our front page.

Woohoo!

Do you know anyone that could help him get this up at DailyPaul?

ClayTrainor
12-10-2009, 01:52 PM
If I were the kind of guy who had money, I would donate to see this advertised on Hulu or television. Spreading on YouTube and elsewhere is good too!

+1

I would certainly contribute to such an effort.

getch36
12-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Great job on the video..............

Michigan11
12-10-2009, 02:17 PM
Excellent video... commented, voted 5 stars, subscribed and sent to others I know

ClayTrainor
12-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Be sure to rate, favorite and comment, if you haven't already.

Excellent video... commented, voted 5 stars, subscribed and sent to others I know
:cool:

jmdrake
12-31-2009, 12:39 PM
bump

BuddyRey
12-31-2009, 02:56 PM
Awesome vid!

Bruno
12-31-2009, 03:06 PM
saquire -did it win??

dannno
01-27-2010, 01:44 PM
This entertaining, 3 min. video is close to winning a contest and needs everyone's help!

Winning will give great credit to the ideas it contains, which promotes free market, Austrian Economics !

Most importantly, please post on your facebook page while asking everyone to re-post.

Help the word get out!

YouTube - Letting Be - 2nd Place Winner (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yquh-s97qx8)

Um, I went to post this video somewhere and I'm not getting any verbage.. I'm getting audio on the youtube, but I can't hear what he's saying!!!

Anybody else having this issue?!

dannno
01-27-2010, 01:55 PM
Anybody???

I really want to post this video... I can't find a version with words in it anymore, unless it's me some how...

dr. hfn
01-27-2010, 01:58 PM
bump!

libertygrl
01-27-2010, 02:09 PM
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that. Yeah, that's me all right. I wrote it, filmed it and bought all the clips from istockphoto, music too, royalty free.
So yeah, if you have ideas for future videos it would be great to hear them!

Yes, excellent. Great job! I've been considering using istockphoto/video for a long time now, but I never knew anyone who could tell me if they were satisfied with it or not. I hear that you buy a certain amount of pay as you go credits - say $75.00 and then you have a full year to use it up on any stock content. Is that true?

dannno
01-27-2010, 02:25 PM
Um, I went to post this video somewhere and I'm not getting any verbage.. I'm getting audio on the youtube, but I can't hear what he's saying!!!

Anybody else having this issue?!

Please somebody answer this!

Am I on forum ignore :confused: :p

teacherone
01-27-2010, 02:26 PM
i hear every word the man says.

check your soundcard.

Kylie
01-27-2010, 02:31 PM
Anybody???

I really want to post this video... I can't find a version with words in it anymore, unless it's me some how...

Did it to me too.

The background music is loud and clear, but his voice goes in and out....even when it's "in", it's very faint.

Edit: I just checked against another youtube and the other video is just fine.

dannno
01-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Did it to me too.

The background music is loud and clear, but his voice goes in and out....even when it's "in", it's very faint.

Edit: I just checked against another youtube and the other video is just fine.

Can you post the tube that works? I can't find one that has worked yet.. The one in the OP is not working for me.. I can hear the music, but not the voice.

Kylie
01-27-2010, 02:39 PM
Can you post the tube that works? I can't find one that has worked yet.. The one in the OP is not working for me.. I can hear the music, but not the voice.

No, no, no. It wasn't a working copy of the video above, it was just another video in general.

But I'll look for ya.

:o

dannno
01-27-2010, 02:45 PM
No, no, no. It wasn't a working copy of the video above, it was just another video in general.

But I'll look for ya.

:o

I just tried again and the voice came in loud and clear.. I don't get it :confused:

I went to the youtube site and looked up to find more of these videos and it wasn't working at all.

EDIT: Tried again, not working..

Oh well, I hope for the best for those who click on the link where I posted it..

Kylie
01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
That's the only copy I can find.

But I did check my speakers and if I pulled out the connections then barely put them back in, it would sporadically work.

You got me as to what is wrong with it. Maybe our speaker need to be replaced.

:D

Todd
01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
I just tried again and the voice came in loud and clear.. I don't get it :confused:

I went to the youtube site and looked up to find more of these videos and it wasn't working at all.

EDIT: Tried again, not working..

Oh well, I hope for the best for those who click on the link where I posted it..

It sounds like it's only coming from the right speaker and is not in stereo.

dannno
01-27-2010, 03:26 PM
It sounds like it's only coming from the right speaker and is not in stereo.

That could explain things since each time I listen i'm randomly picking up one of my in-ear headphones :p