PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Forums Statement '09

Nate K
12-09-2009, 09:13 PM
So I have a bunch of ideas and figured I'd propose them to you in this thread that implies that I make a statement each year (for the record this is my first year).

First thought.. Conservatives are really starting to be influenced by us. The newest group that is being promoted on facebook, with great speed I might add, is the group Conservative. (http://www.facebook.com/board.php?uid=189885532970) Without even trying to win over fellows for the cause, many have begun inquiring about it themselves, and I followed up by providing resources to them, of which they thanked me for.

Which leads me to my second thought. As I've been saying since I joined this forum (2 years) our movement is not that appealing to newcomers, and I'm not talking about sugarcoated ideas. I was simply at a loss for what I could give someone which was reputable information aimed at people outside our beliefs.

Googlewave is our greatest hope. I haven't been invited yet, although I'm waiting on it from someone.. but the idea behind it is powerful, and I have some ideas to optimize it's usage. How is it working for those using it already?

The way I see it, is that it will fix the communication problem we have. There is no real unity in mass communication within the movement, but this should solve it.

Hit me up on aim if you wanna chat more about it.

Now give us your statement of 2009.