PDA

View Full Version : Planned Parenthood: "That's not a baby growing inside of you."

AuH20
12-09-2009, 01:38 PM
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/12/09/planned-parenthood-thats-not-a-baby-growing-inside-of-you/

I think we're all aware of the type of people we're dealing with. Taxation is not theft, but rather a patriotic mechanism integral to the distribution of social justice. C02 isn't a life-sustaining gas but rather the bane of the planet. Abortion is a surgical procedure on par with the removal of a tape worm, as opposed to the termination of an individual's life cycle. Isn't intellectual dishonesty a fabulous coping mechanism?;)

YouTube - Investigation of medical lies and manipulation at Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIXHrusvMDw&feature=player_embedded)

rpfan2008
12-09-2009, 01:47 PM
War is Peace.
I love this phrase.

Morally weak societies can never make a firm stand on an ideological conflict (good vs evil). The moral fiber of society is being eroded bit by bit.

Elwar
12-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Maybe it's because it's not a baby for those people...it's lizards! :O

Eric Arthur Blair
12-09-2009, 02:06 PM
in PP eyes it's a 500 dollar cheque growing inside you.

YouTube - Madonna Papa Don't Preach (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QBYW4pvz6Q)

roho76
12-09-2009, 02:39 PM
PP: "Many women die having babies"

WOW. Telling her basically get it out of you or it could kill you.

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt15/roho76/FDICforSluts.jpg

youngbuck
12-09-2009, 02:47 PM
I sensed evil coming from that "counselor's" voice. The doctor too, but something about the woman counselor's voice just made me cringe as my gut sensed a seared conscience advocating the murder of innocents.

Deborah K
12-09-2009, 02:59 PM
If it's not a baby, then you're not pregnant.

Deborah K
12-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Fetus means "young one" or "little one" in latin.

Eric Arthur Blair
12-09-2009, 03:04 PM

so they renamed it a 'fetus' and a 'crisis pregnancy'.

coyote_sprit
12-09-2009, 03:06 PM

It's certainly a baby when PP applied for another subsidy.

Icymudpuppy
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
I got a call from a Pro-life fundraiser yesterday.

They started by asking a question.

"Would you consider yourself pro-life, pro-choice, or somewhere in between?"

I answered "somewhere in between" at which point she said "Good day" and hung up.

I believe that the legal situation we have now is wrong. Especially the part which gives fathers absolutely no say in the matter.

At the same time, I recognize that there are situations where Abortion may be a valid option.

If the pro-life crowd wants to make headway in this matter, they really need to be more understanding of the moderate position. I probably would have donated, but I was not given the chance to ask about their short term goals. State's rights, fatherhood rights, fetal rights, and how such movements should be enforced.

Deborah K
12-09-2009, 03:07 PM
It's certainly a baby when PP applied for another subsidy.

Interesting how that works, isn't it.

Deborah K
12-09-2009, 03:08 PM

I answered "somewhere in between" at which point she said "Good day" and hung up.

I believe that the legal situation we have now is wrong. Especially the part which gives fathers absolutely no say in the matter.

At the same time, I recognize that there are situations where Abortion may be a valid option.

If the pro-life crowd wants to make headway in this matter, they really need to be more understanding of the moderate position. I probably would have donated, but I was not given the chance to ask about their short term goals. State's rights, fatherhood rights, fetal rights, and how such movements should be enforced.

I agree with you. They are too black and white about it. The goal should be to change the hearts and mind of the people, then legislation won't be necessary.

Eric Arthur Blair
12-09-2009, 03:15 PM

100% agree, the problem is the pro life movement is completely controlled by the fanatical religious right. There is strong humanistic and scientific reasons for being pro-life, sometimes Abortion is the lesser of two evils but as a general rule it should be prohibited.

Brian4Liberty
12-09-2009, 03:19 PM
When it's growing inside government, it looks like this:

http://www.guitarsandaudio.com/extras/shite/red_herring3.jpg

Deborah K
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
When it's growing inside government, it looks like this:

http://www.guitarsandaudio.com/extras/shite/red_herring3.jpg

Now that's funny. :D And true!:eek:

Dunedain
12-09-2009, 04:04 PM
This issue is so complicated it is hard to debate it properly. I see abortion used as the method of last resort if the woman's life is in danger. Of course, there are tons of family hating doctors that would always claim that is the case even though Ron Paul never saw the situation during his entire medical career.

I don't think we are going to be able to legislate this one. The best we can count on is that natural selection will weed out the tendency to abort.

Naraku
12-10-2009, 01:26 PM
Take some time and look at all the different abortion clinic websites and read up on how they describe the procedure. It is always "remove the pregnancy" or something like that. I think it might be some Planned Parenthood rule that they call the unborn child a pregnancy. Dehumanizing the victim is the easiest psychological route to go when advocating the taking of human life.

The MSM call Bin Laden a terrorist because calling him a father, brother, and son would not incite the kind of moral apathy needed for the cause.

squarepusher
12-10-2009, 01:42 PM
what if we started some fund, where we pay mothers for keeping babies by paying them to have a child. This would give an incentive to have the baby, correct?

Icymudpuppy
12-10-2009, 01:44 PM
what if we started some fund, where we pay mothers for keeping babies by paying them to have a child. This would give an incentive to have the baby, correct?

Not a bad idea, but we have to do something about the wait time for adoption to make that financially feasible.

zach
12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
"It's a fetus right now. It only becomes a baby at birth."

.__.

paulpwns
12-10-2009, 02:21 PM
As someone with no view on this particular issue, I find this video highly disturbing.

jkr
12-10-2009, 03:23 PM
these "people" appear worse than any "terreriss" i have ever seen portrayed in the mass media.
one destroys life...
the other prevents it from being...

anyone can play the "change the meaning of a word" game

"war is peace", PLBTHTTHTHT
BOO!