PDA

View Full Version : Have liberal friends? This may convince them that Cap n' Trade blows.

amy31416
12-08-2009, 10:55 PM
http://storyofstuff.com/capandtrade/

I can't agree with her on everything, but I think she makes a lot of good points that will speak to liberals. It also gives some good insight into how corrupt these dealings are, can be and will be.

Bring back the old green movement that chained themselves to trees! This "green" globalist crap is just that...crap.

http://www.bokbluster.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/091125boklores.jpg

Kotin
12-08-2009, 11:05 PM
ha!

great find.

Brian4Liberty
12-08-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah, the criticisms of Cap and Trade are right on!

The solutions and her "absolutes" about CO2 science are a bit off...there is no scientific agreement on climate change.

youngbuck
12-08-2009, 11:38 PM
Have liberal friends?

No.:D

dannno
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Ya it's not a bad idea to convince leftists that Cap and Trade is a scam FIRST, and THEN convince them that global warming and all government programs are scams later ;)

Great find. I actually like the main video a lot (story of stuff), though not the entire thing is gospel. The whole "Golden Triangle" concept is pretty good though... and that video is what I would use to show a leftist that CO2 is a distraction from the real toxic chemicals that are harming the planet, because she talks a lot about those.

Bman
12-09-2009, 11:20 PM
That's awesome.

amy31416
12-10-2009, 04:46 PM
Ya it's not a bad idea to convince leftists that Cap and Trade is a scam FIRST, and THEN convince them that global warming and all government programs are scams later ;)

Great find. I actually like the main video a lot (story of stuff), though not the entire thing is gospel. The whole "Golden Triangle" concept is pretty good though... and that video is what I would use to show a leftist that CO2 is a distraction from the real toxic chemicals that are harming the planet, because she talks a lot about those.

Exactly Dannno.

Baby steps.

amy31416
12-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Yeah, the criticisms of Cap and Trade are right on!

The solutions and her "absolutes" about CO2 science are a bit off...there is no scientific agreement on climate change.

No doubt about that, but the first part was golden.

No.:D

:p

Good for you!