PDA

View Full Version : Bring the B******s Down!

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
I just sent this message to the RP campaign...

Considering all the dirty tricks the neocons are already pulling to minimize RP's chances, there is a very good chance he will not get the nomination (I know, but I'm just being realistic).
As far as I am concerned the fight does not end when/if RP doesn't get the nomination, and I would hope others feel the same way.
We need to do more than just give it our best shot and then go home. We need to stay in the fight for the long haul and think about new strategy ahead of time. That is to say, now.
What about the idea of getting all RP supporters (at some point) to pledge to vote for any candidate BUT the republican candidate if that candidate is not Ron Paul?
Apparently there are already enough of us to do significant damage in the voting booth. And, since a vote for a neocon is a vote for war and ruin, why not flex our muscles on the Republican party's arrogance by making sure they lose the election AND let them know well in advance of the nominations that we can and will do it.

murrayrothbard
10-03-2007, 04:52 PM
why would you send that to the campaign? :confused:

ctb619
10-03-2007, 04:54 PM
no wonder campaign HQ is inundated with emails

UtahApocalypse
10-03-2007, 04:55 PM
DO NOT E-MAIL THE CAMPAIGN!

They already have trouble keeping up as it is. With the Q3 numbers coming in they likely are getting ton of actual important mail. Quit wasting their time, and e-mail space.

Bodhi
10-03-2007, 04:56 PM
RPs chances are better than ever, now is not the time to throw in the towel. Now is the time to get to work if you haven't already or work hard if you already are.

Ron Paul is too important and he CAN do it.

Thunderbolt
10-03-2007, 04:59 PM
Not without NH.

winston_blade
10-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Not without NH.

He needs Iowa too! If he doesn't get Iowa, he really needs to get S.C. Without carrying one of those two as well, he's going to be in a bad situation.

Bob Cochran
10-03-2007, 05:17 PM
I hope that if Ron ends up running as an Independent, he doesn't go down in history as the guy they say took votes away from the Republicans to give Hillary the election.

That would be dreadful.:(

reduen
10-03-2007, 05:20 PM
why would you send that to the campaign? :confused:

Just a guess here but maybe it is because he/she is an American and as such still has a God given right to do so if he/she wishes.. :)

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 08:39 PM
And while we're at it;

Fact: The neocons have declared war on our liberty.
Question: Why are we not fighting back?
Sure, an attempt to elect a real patriot is a good idea, but we should be doing a lot more. Even if RP gets elected, he will be trying to restore freedom battling a Congress that does not want him to succeed. Ballots are good and it is not quite time for bullets yet. Nor is it time for the gallows, though my heart races at the mere thought. But those are not our only weapons.
Think about it! What does every one of those bastards have in common? Something to hide!!!!
Whether it is his airport men's room behavior, his under the desk girlfriends, or his pockets stuffed full of bribes, our reprehensible Washington legislators, with only a small handful of exceptions, are amoral and dishonest as hell.
Judging by recent news reports, they would not be all that difficult to bring down. For every foot tap in the men's room you find out about, there are 100 more you never hear about, unless of course you are looking real hard and sweetening the deal with a little cash.
How about an organized, concerted effort to either humiliate or prosecute out of office every last one of them, party affiliation irrelevant!?
Only giving up their anti-Constitutional voting habits will save them and one slip in the voting record puts them right back at the top of the list for ruin.
They've created this society in which everything, even some thoughts, are criminal acts. Let's use it against them. I suggest that while we are trying to get RP elected, and continuing until we get our country back whether or not he is elected, we wage a relentless war on all of Congress. How hard could it be? We'd only have to bring down a handful to get the attention of the rest.

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 08:43 PM
...now is not the time to throw in the towel.

Who said anything about throwing in the towel?
The neocons have to be brought down. I'm just floating an idea for furthering that cause.

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 08:50 PM
I hope that if Ron ends up running as an Independent, he doesn't go down in history as the guy they say took votes away from the Republicans to give Hillary the election.

Because the idea is to dissasemble the behemoth that our so called government has become. What if RP gets hit by a bus tomorrow? Are you going to give up? If so, we're all wasting our time.

You dismantle that part of the monster you can get to at the moment. Voting for the Republican war monger is exactly the same as voting for the Democratic one. But if you vote for the Republican you hurt none of them. You don't have to vote for Hillary. Hell, vote for anybody but the Republican.

The Republican party is already hurting from all the stupidity the neocons have committed. If the Republican party can be brought down they should (mind you this is coming from a life-long conservative). Then you go after the democrats. Remember, this is just two heads of the same monster.

1000-points-of-fright
10-03-2007, 08:51 PM
Which reminds me of something I thought of last night...

If we can be prosecuted for perjury for lying under oath, shouldn't there be some way to prosecute someone for not upholding their oath of office? I would imagine that the oath to the constitution that any public official takes is binding in someway and not just ceremonial. What about class action lawsuits against any federal official who violates the constitution?

LibertyEagle
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
And while we're at it;

Fact: The neocons have declared war on our liberty.
Question: Why are we not fighting back?
Sure, an attempt to elect a real patriot is a good idea, but we should be doing a lot more. Even if RP gets elected, he will be trying to restore freedom battling a Congress that does not want him to succeed. Ballots are good and it is not quite time for bullets yet. Nor is it time for the gallows, though my heart races at the mere thought. But those are not our only weapons.
Think about it! What does every one of those bastards have in common? Something to hide!!!!
Whether it is his airport men's room behavior, his under the desk girlfriends, or his pockets stuffed full of bribes, our reprehensible Washington legislators, with only a small handful of exceptions, are amoral and dishonest as hell.
Judging by recent news reports, they would not be all that difficult to bring down. For every foot tap in the men's room you find out about, there are 100 more you never hear about, unless of course you are looking real hard and sweetening the deal with a little cash.
How about an organized, concerted effort to either humiliate or prosecute out of office every last one of them, party affiliation irrelevant!?
Only giving up their anti-Constitutional voting habits will save them and one slip in the voting record puts them right back at the top of the list for ruin.
They've created this society in which everything, even some thoughts, are criminal acts. Let's use it against them. I suggest that while we are trying to get RP elected, and continuing until we get our country back whether or not he is elected, we wage a relentless war on all of Congress. How hard could it be? We'd only have to bring down a handful to get the attention of the rest.

I understand that you are upset and rightly so. However, if we would all direct all that energy towards getting out in our communities and passing out campaign literature, Ron Paul might actually win.

Let's not divert our attention from our goal just yet, ok? If we all work really, really hard, this dream could actually come true of getting Ron Paul in the Whitehouse.

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM

If we can be prosecuted for perjury for lying under oath, shouldn't there be some way to prosecute someone for not upholding their oath of office? I would imagine that the oath to the constitution that any public official takes is binding in someway and not just ceremonial. What about class action lawsuits against any federal official who violates the constitution?

You haven't realized the whole truth yet. They make the rules at will and will change them to avoid prosecution.

ButchHowdy
10-03-2007, 09:02 PM
Cool it David!

In three months we'll discuss a torch and pitchfork strategy.

Strange how you pick the finest day in our campaign for this.

THREADSINK

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 09:13 PM
I DIDNT EMAIL THE CAMPAIGN:) but i feel instep with original post.I'm only voting republican if its RON PAUL,if they continue to mock and ignore RON PAULS MESSAGE,then the GOP will lose me and my wifes vote period,no debate needed.

LibertyEagle
10-03-2007, 09:17 PM
You haven't realized the whole truth yet. They make the rules at will and will change them to avoid prosecution.

David, just please focus on doing everything you can to get Paul elected. If he does not get the nomination, there will be plenty of time to do other things.

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 09:24 PM
I agree with Liberty,keep using flyers(flyer the cars everywhere you go.People will read the flyers ,they will eventually learn the issues and choose RON PAUL.

I actually talked to every customer coming to this hotel today about the BREAKING NEWS ABOUT RON PAUL:):) I can tell you this people have heard the name when i mentioned(thanks to signs and flyers all over the country.IT IS WORKING:) I was able to explain briefly about Ron Paul,if they didnt know about him and if they did it was a great conversation.There are plenty of people coming thru this colorado hotel from all over and they know of RON PAUL,because they have said they saw a sign here,a person with flyers there.SO KEEP FLYERING AND KEEP TALKING

RON PAUL 2008 PS a lady staying here 2 days was from texas and she was really excited seeing it on tv in the lobby,GOD BLESS TEXAS,THOUGH I THINK the COLORADO MTNS RULE OVER TEXAS:)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK RON PAUL SUPPORTERS,IT ALL HELPS

speciallyblend
10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Cool it David!

In three months we'll discuss a torch and pitchfork strategy.

Strange how you pick the finest day in our campaign for this.

THREADSINK

I think its called PASSION,it can frustrate some aka me as well.

I think alot of peoples concerns are just that,and they post them in this forum.

I think his opinion in original post is exactly how i feel as well.

Might not been a good idea to send that,but at the sametime,reading it,YOU CAN FEEL HIS PASSION and understand its a real thought.

Ron Paul2008

RP4ME
10-03-2007, 09:38 PM

Its called impeachmnet and we hire dteh Dems to do taht and they wussed out!

davidkachel
10-03-2007, 10:55 PM
Its called impeachmnet and we hire dteh Dems to do taht and they wussed out!

With all due respect guys, wake up!
The Dems did not wuss out. They said what they needed to say to get elected. They never intended to do anything. If they intended to do it, what could possibly have stopped them? The Dems and Reps are two sides of the same coin. They have been playing us for years making us think there is a difference. There is not.
They SHARE perpetual power. BOTH parties must be brought down. They are not "the people". We are the people. They are the ruling class. They know it. We're just too dumb to have completely figured it out yet.
As George Carlin has said, "Yeah, its the American dream. Cause you gotta be dreaming to believe it!"

We didn't "hire" the dems. We picked them to be our new overseers!

amakris
10-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Agreed, do not e-mail the campaign your rants.

paulpwns
10-03-2007, 11:08 PM
The executive office and members of congress cannot be held accountable for any actions committed that are directly related to serving in office.

Mississippi v. Johnson, 720 in 1867

'The Congress is the legislative department of the government; the President is the executive department. Neither can be restrained in its action by the judicial department; though the acts of both, when performed, are, in proper cases, subject to its cognizance.

CurtisLow
10-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Hmmm