PDA

View Full Version : While Supplies Last! Come get your injections!

Reason
12-07-2009, 09:46 PM
Just got this email from my college...

Removed the name of the college for my own privacy.

I love the "While Supplies Last" line at the end... /facepalm

COLLEGE H1-N1 (SWINE) VACCINATION

STUDENT INFORMATION SHEET

The College District (CD) has received a limited supply of the H1-N1 vaccine for College students. College will be sponsoring FREE H1N1 (SWINE) flu shot clinics for all CD students per the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) priority guidelines while supplies last.* We encourage you to take advantage of this FREE vaccine. Current Student I.D. will be required.

Due to the limited amount of vaccine, only CDC priority groups will be vaccinated during this time. CDC priority groups are:

Pregnant women

Young adults 18 – 24 years of age (students under 18 years of age will require parental consent).

Adults 25 to 64 years old with chronic medical conditions

Household contacts of infants less than 6 months old

Health Care Workers

Emergency Personnel

Students and employees only (not family members please)

While Supplies Last!
*If you have any questions, please contact a nurse in the College Health Services Office

purplechoe
12-07-2009, 09:49 PM
they can give them all away to Goldman & Sachs for all I care... on second thought, please do...

awake
12-07-2009, 10:04 PM
This is the real scandal; how we went from 'bodies in the streets' to one of the mildest flu seasons on record. It certainly goes with out saying that we indeed live in a brave new world.

Stary Hickory
12-07-2009, 10:29 PM
This is the real scandal; how we went from 'bodies in the streets' to one of the mildest flu seasons on record. It certainly goes with out saying that we indeed live in a brave new world.

Who was the overpaid government hack of a physician just saying get the damn shots? Hmmm who was that? I'd like her fired now. Americans didn't buy government's next fabricated "crisis". I think the people are finally realizing the government is clinically insane and dangerous.

revolutionisnow
12-07-2009, 10:38 PM
They had some propaganda about vaccines inserted into tonights Law and Order SVU, they wanted to charge the mom with murder since she didn't vaccinate her kid for measles, and then her kid gave it to another kid and they died.

Kotin
12-07-2009, 10:58 PM
oh no!!!!!! guess since they have a limited supply I better go get it!

:rolleyes:

purplechoe
12-07-2009, 11:14 PM
YouTube - CFR admits false scarcity tactic to get people to take the H1N1 vaccine (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly5DR_3D_mA)

jclay2
12-07-2009, 11:58 PM
The propoganda is now reaching new levels. I was talking to a classmate a couple weeks ago in my econ class and here is how our conversation went.

Him: "My arm hurts, I just got the vaccine shot today"
Me: "Did you get the flu vaccine last year"
Him: "No"
Me: "Then why did you get it this year? What made this year so much more pressing to get it."
Him: "From what everyone is saying, h1n1 is going to be really bad this year"
Me: "Do you know anyone who has been severely sick from h1n1?"
Him: "No"
Me: "So why did you get it?"
Him: "I guess you've got a point"
Me: Facepalm

awake
12-08-2009, 06:01 AM
They had some propaganda about vaccines inserted into tonights Law and Order SVU, they wanted to charge the mom with murder since she didn't vaccinate her kid for measles, and then her kid gave it to another kid and they died.

This would be a dream scenario for the Pharma crowd. One parent suing another for transmission negligence and winning. Then every flu season would become a lawyers paradise.

I did see this particular SVU and the propaganda was very apparent.

zach
12-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Hey, I got this same email! Before it though, there was a circulating email entitled:

"Get the 411 on H1N1."

:p

torchbearer
12-08-2009, 09:47 AM
there is only one location giving out vaccines and its an hour travel time away. They are only giving it to the young and elderly.
can people not see this is the future of healthcare?

Freedom 4 all
12-08-2009, 12:55 PM

I'm not surprised, SVU is quite often chock full o' propaganda.

paulitics
12-08-2009, 01:36 PM
In my local community college, I saw nothing but a buch of nurses talking amonst themselves, with maybe a couple elderly people in wheelchairs going through the vaccine isle.

All the youngins seemed to walk right by and paid no attention to it.

Anyone else notice this at your school?