PDA

View Full Version : Last week to order from LibertyPoster.org

ronpaul88
12-07-2009, 08:38 PM
Dear Ron Paul Supporters,

It breaks my heart, but this would be the last week I will be selling Ron Paul posters at http://libertyposter.org

I had a blast of a time making up and printing all kinds of posters supporting Ron Paul in Boston. More than a hundred of posters were shipped since the beginning of the campaign.

Now I have to free up the space that my giant printer is taking up.

If you would like to carry on with the printing business, let me know. It is quite easy to operate, but it takes quite a bit of space.

If you still would like to order any of the posters, I will try to make sure that they are printed and shipped this week, but after that I plan to release all of my images to the public, so you can print them at the local print shop near you. I will also contact the artists and try to convince them to release all high resolution images into the public domain.

Thank you very much for your ongoing support and excitement that kept me going for several good years now,

Truly yours,

Oleksiy

GunnyFreedom
12-07-2009, 08:56 PM
If I could afford the printer, I would.

GunnyFreedom
12-07-2009, 09:02 PM
I did professional print production for 5 years, and a printer like this should run in the thousands. Your e-bay listing at $160 is not doing you justice.