PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs hates Ron Paul

Richandler
10-03-2007, 04:20 PM
I've come to this conclusion after they once again exclude him from the polls and place Brownback at 2% but no Ron. Zero mention of his 5 million dollar fund raising yet more talk about McCain.

dude58677
10-03-2007, 04:23 PM
I've come to this conclusion after they once again exclude him from the polls and place Brownback at 2% but no Ron. Zero mention of his 5 million dollar fund raising yet more talk about McCain.

I don't see how that could be the case. The only thing that matters to Lou Dobbs is "Broken Borders" and Ron Paul agrees with him on this.

Korey Kaczynski
10-03-2007, 05:21 PM
Dobbs is the typical complainer with no real solutions, and keeps his job because he knows he only has it when the gov't is doing a terrible job.

Oddball
10-03-2007, 05:25 PM
Dobbs seems to have a latent case of the guilts.

During the late '80s and all through the '90s, he was the biggest rah-rah guy on the Clintoon News Network in favor of business and industry. But now all he seems to be able to do is moan and groan about "outsourcing" and other leftist whining points, which are virtually devoid of any economic literacy.

Avalon
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Dobbs complains almost every night about poorly run government programs, inefficiency of government, and the misuse of power of government officials. His solution is to make bigger government programs with unlimited oversight of everything in society and give government officials unlimited power in desinging, funding, and running such behemoths. And to top it off he makes this all sound American with his constant nationalism and emotional appeals. Talk about a wolf in sheep's clothing.