PDA

View Full Version : Well... if you ain't divorced yet, this might put it over the top

teacherone
12-06-2009, 02:56 PM
http://www.kokomotion.com/TWH/docs/library.html

The Entire Library of Documentaries

Working Poor
12-06-2009, 03:36 PM
I am not sure how watching these videos will help to facilitate a divorce

RM918
12-06-2009, 03:37 PM
I am not sure how watching these videos will help to facilitate a divorce

You'd spend so much time watching them and end up a raving madman?

Working Poor
12-06-2009, 03:52 PM
You'd spend so much time watching them and end up a raving madman?

Um I was a raving madwoman before I got married so he won't be able to tell the difference if I watch them or not.

Working Poor
12-06-2009, 04:03 PM
After having tried to watch one or two of these videos I am just about to divorce myself if I try another one...

Natalie
12-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Wow, that's great! I'm bookmarking that page.

dannno
12-06-2009, 04:52 PM
I discovered that page about 2.5 years ago.. it's come a long way.

The person who runs the page used to post here often, haven't seen him around though.

kahless
12-06-2009, 05:20 PM
It seems to be a compilation of conspiracy theories. Curious, is it a prerequisite for Ron Paul supporters here to believe and latch on to any and every conspiracy theory in existence or is this posted just for entertainment value?

I have my own consipiracy theory that the purpose of posting all these conspiracy videos here is to discredit the movement. ;)

dannno
12-06-2009, 06:03 PM
It seems to be a compilation of conspiracy theories. Curious, is it a prerequisite for Ron Paul supporters here to believe and latch on to any and every conspiracy theory in existence or is this posted just for entertainment value?

I have my own consipiracy theory that the purpose of posting all these conspiracy videos here is to discredit the movement. ;)

No, it is a pre-requisite for a Ron Paul supporter to have an open mind and not fall in line with what the elite want you to think. You are supposed to study them and make your own determination. The elite want you to avoid them before you even watch them. You don't have to believe all of them. In fact, many of them I didn't believe and later saw news stories and whatnot proving that they were in fact true. They are great primers to prepare yourself for real world situations and events.

youngbuck
12-06-2009, 06:12 PM
That is an epic compilation.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2009, 09:06 PM
I discovered that page about 2.5 years ago.. it's come a long way.

The person who runs the page used to post here often, haven't seen him around though.

Conza or Curlz?

Danke
12-07-2009, 05:25 PM
Conza or Curlz?

dirknb@hotmail.com of trueworldhistory.info

LittleLightShining
12-07-2009, 05:36 PM
Ok, the Starchild Skull is totally new to me.

dannno
12-07-2009, 05:45 PM
dirknb@hotmail.com of trueworldhistory.info

Yup

Slutter McGee
12-07-2009, 07:02 PM

The thing about conspiracies is that there is usually some measure of truth to most of them. Good, and interesting information can be gained, because most understand the totalitarian direction the country is headed in. What they see as conspiracy, I see as the natural order of corrupt and ignorant politicians in charge of an apathetic public. They understand the ends, in my opinion, but not the means.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee