PDA

View Full Version : Is Putin behind the leaked Climategate e-mails???

sofia
12-06-2009, 10:39 AM
Russia is definietely not on board with this NWO crap. Thats why we are puting troops in Afghanistan and missiles in Poland.

Notice that Russia Today often has Alex Jones and Gerald Celente on...very pro Ron Paul too.

Suspicions were growing last night that Russian security services were behind the leaking of the notorious British ‘Climategate’ emails which threaten to undermine tomorrow’s Copenhagen global warming summit.

An investigation by The Mail on Sunday has discovered that the explosive hacked emails from the University of East Anglia were leaked via a small web server in the formerly closed city of Tomsk in Siberia.

The leaks scandal has left the scientific community in disarray after claims that key climate change data was manipulated in the run-up to the climate change summit of world leaders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233562/Emails-rocked-climate-change-campaign-leaked-Siberian-closed-city-university-built-KGB.html

Freedom 4 all
12-06-2009, 10:58 AM
The possiblity that Russia will be the resistance to the evil NWO after being the embodiment of Communism and extreme statism is hysterically ironic. You can't make this kind of shit up. This world is a comedy, a truly masterful one.

rpfan2008
12-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Russia is definietely not on board with this NWO crap. Thats why we are puting troops in Afghanistan and missiles in Poland.

Putin is as puppet as Obama, for the NWO.
Russia is under the control of globalists right from the days of Bolshevik revolution.

And troops in Afghanistan are for China and Pakistan.

Suzu
12-06-2009, 11:07 AM
Personally, I think the emails were leaked by someone on the CRU staff who felt bad about what was going on there.

pcosmar
12-06-2009, 11:22 AM
Personally, I think the emails were leaked by someone on the CRU staff who felt bad about what was going on there.

I have a hope. And that is that there is a 5th column within the Elite.
It is a small quiet hope, and I would not risk them by trying to expose them. ;)

Old Ducker
12-06-2009, 12:23 PM
The possiblity that Russia will be the resistance to the evil NWO after being the embodiment of Communism and extreme statism is hysterically ironic. You can't make this kind of shit up. This world is a comedy, a truly masterful one.

No kidding. I trust Pravda more than any US newspaper.

sofia
12-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Putin is as puppet as Obama, for the NWO.
Russia is under the control of globalists right from the days of Bolshevik revolution.

And troops in Afghanistan are for China and Pakistan.

no....Yeltsin was a wholly owned puppet who was gonna maneuver Russia into the EU...but Putin went off the plantation.

He arrested and exiled the Zionist Oligarchs who raped Russia under Yeltsin.

Thats why Soros has targetted Russia by buying up the governments of Ukraine and Georgia...Brzezinski HATES Putin.

sofia
12-06-2009, 12:28 PM

I thought so too....but how do we account for the Russian server in a top secret city?

Dr.3D
12-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Last I heard, the emails were in a database of material that was released to the U.K. via the freedom of information act. They claim, nobody stole or even leaked the emails but rather they were inadvertently placed on the internet along with a lot of other information, due to a freedom of information request.

FrankRep
12-06-2009, 12:34 PM
Plot thickens

BenIsForRon
12-06-2009, 02:42 PM
Here's the way I see Russia's relationship to the NWO. They know its coming, they know that it's mainly being driven by European and American elites, but they're trying to slow it down so they can have a bigger role in it. Russia and China want an equal or greater role than the US.

vegaspilot03
12-06-2009, 02:46 PM
"any organization that is allowed to grow without a conscious action to correct for the octave shocks will ultimately and necessarily change the purpose of that organization to one opposite of what it was created for. This applies to religion, governments, social organizations, etc, any body group."

LibForestPaul
12-06-2009, 05:09 PM
Here's the way I see Russia's relationship to the NWO. They know its coming, they know that it's mainly being driven by European and American elites, but they're trying to slow it down so they can have a bigger role in it. Russia and China want an equal or greater role than the US.

or own it outright...world wars are fought over such politics...

ramallamamama
12-06-2009, 05:46 PM
Russian hacker pwnage, heh. Probably not but it's a fun thought.

More like our reptilian overlords decided to implement plan 57854c-7 to further enslave the serfs and ready them for the grand harvest.

bucfish
12-06-2009, 05:51 PM
I myself think their is a fifth column within the elite. Man has a heart.

youngbuck
12-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Hackers worldwide will utilize Russian servers for the anonymity they offer. It doesn't mean that the Russian government was involved. If they were though, that's good, because Russia is a powerful ally against this global warming BS.

Stop Making Cents
12-06-2009, 07:08 PM
Sadly, i have more respect for Putin than i do for Barry Soetero.

I like how Putin has rejected some of the NWO, Western liberalism idiocy.

nbruno322
12-06-2009, 07:12 PM

Notice that Russia Today often has Alex Jones and Gerald Celente on...very pro Ron Paul too.

Suspicions were growing last night that Russian security services were behind the leaking of the notorious British ‘Climategate’ emails which threaten to undermine tomorrow’s Copenhagen global warming summit.

An investigation by The Mail on Sunday has discovered that the explosive hacked emails from the University of East Anglia were leaked via a small web server in the formerly closed city of Tomsk in Siberia.

The leaks scandal has left the scientific community in disarray after claims that key climate change data was manipulated in the run-up to the climate change summit of world leaders.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1233562/Emails-rocked-climate-change-campaign-leaked-Siberian-closed-city-university-built-KGB.html

I think this article speaks to your point.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=16243

Globalresearch.ca is a fantastic site, check it out for geopolitical info.

nbruno322
12-06-2009, 07:22 PM
There are others who have done a good job of documenting it the NWO. A good example is William Engdahl, author of "Full Spectrum Dominance: Totalitarian Democracy in the New World Order"

http://www.amazon.com/Full-Spectrum-Dominance-Totalitarian-Democracy/dp/398132630X

Here are a few of his videos:

YouTube - Full Spectrum Dominance and the NWO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frw87_Fbc8g)

Also, check out

http://www.globalresearch.ca

for great info on geopolitics and NWO

JenH88
12-06-2009, 07:32 PM

my same thoughts...

although I must say, the Russia idea hadn't occurred to me.. and is a very interesting angle..

JenH88
12-06-2009, 07:36 PM

now THAT is something I can wrap my head around..makes perfect sense.

american.swan
12-06-2009, 07:36 PM

I think Russia hates the NWO and will do everything to stop it, only because their not the leaders of it. Same for China.

TheConstitutionLives
12-06-2009, 07:50 PM

Notice that Russia Today often has Alex Jones[/url]

Do you ever come out from the basement, sofia? You harp on "nwo" way too much.

nbhadja
12-06-2009, 08:08 PM

I guess that means Sofia is in the basement with Ron Paul since he himself believes in the NWO.

Akus
12-06-2009, 08:29 PM

what's CRU?

pcosmar
12-06-2009, 08:51 PM

Are you really that ignorant or are you deliberately obtuse.

Original_Intent
12-06-2009, 08:53 PM
I have a hope. And that is that there is a 5th column within the Elite.
It is a small quiet hope, and I would not risk them by trying to expose them. ;)

I think that is one of the only hopes that we have. The second is that there is a God and that He actually cares about what goes on on this little blue dot.