PDA

View Full Version : Kymatica - A Movie About the Awakening and Truth

Magicman
12-05-2009, 06:56 PM
KYMATICA (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089#)

Magicman
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Bump

Working Poor
12-10-2009, 03:16 PM
I enjoyed watching this

Working Poor
12-11-2009, 08:23 AM
This video has got me really thinking about things. It talks about the ego and how it works to keep us from looking at the real self. I also talks about the power of sound and the spoken word.

A life time focus of mine is healing. I have racked my brain and soul to find a way to affect world wide healing. Many of the people I associate with are also in cahoots with me on this.

This video also talks about the energy of money. It didn't quite forefill me though. Which I think it is a good thing because it left me room to process and ask what would happen if we just stopped valuing money? What would happen with all that energy?

The kingdom is within...

CUnknown
12-11-2009, 12:04 PM
This video is mostly pseudo-scientific BS ... in the first 5 minutes, he says many things that just aren't true. I skipped ahead some, and it seemed like it was more of the same, so I couldn't really enjoy it. Don't believe everything in this video...

Edit: And take a look at the frame that's frozen in the first post! The true purpose of DNA isn't in protein synthesis? LOL... That says it all right there.

dannno
12-11-2009, 12:11 PM
This is actually sequel to the film "Esoteric Agenda"

ESOTERIC AGENDA NAPISY PL FULL (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407431706601832542)

GREAT film...

dannno
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
This video is mostly pseudo-scientific BS ... in the first 5 minutes, he says many things that just aren't true. I skipped ahead some, and it seemed like it was more of the same, so I couldn't really enjoy it. Don't believe everything in this video...

Edit: And take a look at the frame that's frozen in the first post! The true purpose of DNA isn't in protein synthesis? LOL... That says it all right there.

They are things that you have been told are not true. Big difference.

ClayTrainor
12-11-2009, 12:12 PM
I remember watching this a year or so ago, and finding it very profound.

There's a scene with animal abuse that is very hard to watch, just as a heads up to anyone.

CUnknown
12-11-2009, 02:27 PM
They are things that you have been told are not true. Big difference.

No, I'm even just talking about small things that you would think the guy would have bothered to look up before saying them as if they were true. Such as, "As the earth cooled further, water condensed and oxygen accumulated, making way for organic compounds."

Um ... no. Oxygen accumulation at that stage would have probably made creation of organic compounds impossible. It certainly would not have helped. You want methane in your atmosphere, not oxygen. Oxygen will oxidize the carbon to CO2, preventing accumulation of organics. You want hydrocarbons...

Oxygen didn't accumulate in the atmosphere until much later.

Did this guy bother checking any actual sources, or is he just going on gut instinct?

Obviously, the crap about DNA not being there primarily for protein and RNA production is just insane. Anyone with a basic education in biology knows that. I think this guy took more philosophy classes than anything, but he's trying to talk like he knows something about science.

dannno
12-11-2009, 02:40 PM
No, I'm even just talking about small things that you would think the guy would have bothered to look up before saying them as if they were true. Such as, "As the earth cooled further, water condensed and oxygen accumulated, making way for organic compounds."

Um ... no. Oxygen accumulation at that stage would have probably made creation of organic compounds impossible. It certainly would not have helped. You want methane in your atmosphere, not oxygen. Oxygen will oxidize the carbon to CO2, preventing accumulation of organics. You want hydrocarbons...

Oxygen didn't accumulate in the atmosphere until much later.

Did this guy bother checking any actual sources, or is he just going on gut instinct?

Obviously, the crap about DNA not being there primarily for protein and RNA production is just insane. Anyone with a basic education in biology knows that. I think this guy took more philosophy classes than anything, but he's trying to talk like he knows something about science.

You can't pretend you know how life on earth was created, though you can have a differing opinion on the matter. I'm not saying whether you are right or the film is right, but it seems pretty irrelevant to what the film is attempting to say... but I don't understand why you can't watch a film that you disagree with some of the material presented. That's the only way you're going to learn something new, otherwise you end up reading the same tired old sources for information because you have these preconceived notions that they are "right".

Try Esoteric Agenda, my favorite parts were about the human and earth chakras. Try not to let your preconceived notions deter you from listening to what the film is actually trying to say. Ultimately you could come out with an even better understanding than the makers of the film because you understand parts of the science better than they do. That's what I've found with this kind of stuff.

purplechoe
12-11-2009, 04:01 PM
This is actually sequel to the film "Esoteric Agenda"

ESOTERIC AGENDA NAPISY PL FULL (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5407431706601832542)

GREAT film...

I think I saw that one but not the one posted by the OP... will have to check it out later...

I can even read the translation. :)

Magicman
12-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Bump

BenIsForRon
12-12-2009, 04:41 AM
Ok, this is metaphysics with ADD. This guy is all over the place. It manages to draw more nonsensical conclusions than Zeitgeist. I stopped when they made the comment about a birth certificate meaning someone owns you.

If you want a thought provoking, well researched documentary on comparative mythology, the ego, and all that jazz, check "The Power of Myth" by Joseph Campbell.

Magicman
12-12-2009, 08:20 AM
Ok, this is metaphysics with ADD. This guy is all over the place. It manages to draw more nonsensical conclusions than Zeitgeist. I stopped when they made the comment about a birth certificate meaning someone owns you.

If you want a thought provoking, well researched documentary on comparative mythology, the ego, and all that jazz, check "The Power of Myth" by Joseph Campbell.

I'll take note of that thanks.

Matthew Zak
12-12-2009, 04:47 PM
I remember watching this a year or so ago, and finding it very profound.

There's a scene with animal abuse that is very hard to watch, just as a heads up to anyone.

Yeah, I just saw it and I had to turn the volume down and scroll away because it immediately destroyed my night. Fuck.