PDA

View Full Version : I recommend a "call NH and NY" campaign now!

jj111
10-03-2007, 02:36 PM
I recommend a "call NH and NY" campaign now!

If this had not already been suggested on the board, I recommend a national "call NH and NY" campaign to call Democrats and Independents and other non-Republicans NOW to ask them to reregister as Republicans. The rules have been changed and the deadline is Oct. 12. There are only a few days left. I think this should be the top priority for the next 9 days if possible.

Thunderbolt
10-03-2007, 03:32 PM
It has already been suggested. Weeks ago for NY. No one listened. I did all by myself - trying to send messages to every NY facebook group listed. You can't call over 20 million people.

More important we need the campaign to send out an email about this. I called for the 10th time today and they are sitting around basking in their glory while their campaign faces certain loss.

Will someone else please call in to the campaign and complain? I am the only one doing so and this is absurd. Here it is another day down the drain and their lazy butts can only talk about how much money they have raised that is going to be flushed down the toilet.

People keep saying not to worry about the millions of voters in NH we will be losing. 26% is a lot of people. What about NY? We lose the Inds there and the Dems there. NY is traditionally an anti-war state. The campaign still hasn't opened its mouth.

Please all - call the campaign now. We need them to send out the email right this second! 703.248.9115.

max
10-03-2007, 03:42 PM
I recommend a "call NH and NY" campaign now!

If this had not already been suggested on the board, I recommend a national "call NH and NY" campaign to call Democrats and Independents and other non-Republicans NOW to ask them to reregister as Republicans. The rules have been changed and the deadline is Oct. 12. There are only a few days left. I think this should be the top priority for the next 9 days if possible.

a noble effort...but far beyond the reach of a handful of meetup volunteers....the numbers are just to massive and the deadline is a week away...

NH as far as i know still allows Independents...If NY has gone to GOP only...best to let Rudy just have it and focus elsewhere..

without independents, many states just aint gonna happen..

Thunderbolt
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
Won't you call the campaign to complain?

aknappjr
10-03-2007, 03:59 PM
I suggest we leave the campaign alone. They're doing their part, now lets do ours.

jj111
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
New Hampshire GOP primary eligibility:

1. Undeclared
2. Republicans

The only ones who will not be able to vote are those registered to another party: e.g. Democrats, Libertarians.....

http://www.sos.nh.gov/vote.htm

ronpaulnation
10-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Jive has put together a video on this, please redistribute everywhere!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAktowrDUKg

Please Digg this, we are running out of time!!!

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/URGENT_Party_Affiliation_Change