PDA

View Full Version : Ho! Hoo! Hooey! Phoenix on fire. This weekend is about Arizona. Come! Now!

Oyate
12-04-2009, 08:30 PM
The past 3 days have been on fire.

Phoenix activists have shifted into high gear for Freedom Summit. Arizona is doing what we do best. No hold barred.

Pressed by economic harship and lack of dog sitter, I am putting me and the pitbull in the pickemup truck and we are bombing down to Phoenix tomorrow and no, I didn't pay to take part in Freedom Summit, no I did not make reservations, most of my bestest friends show up here in Arizona today or tomorrow and I will be among those who meet them.

Shit dudes, we got people flying and driving in that can't afford the conference fees but we are showing up anyway, we will act in, on, around, above and beyond the scope of this summit because we are who we are.

We are Arizona. We do not ask permission. We just do what we do and sometimes people do it with us.

OK, here is a substantial bulk of the scholars of the movement coming to taste our chippolte flavored anachical activism.

Us activists without any money are gonna congregate around the Freedoms Phoenix workshop. I f you don't have money, you are in luck. If you do have money you'd almost wish you hadn't because you will miss out on the truly rad forms of street action and kickass parties.

But if you are within the sound of my Southwestern voice, jump in your pickemup truck and hop-skippety to Phoenix, land right in the workshop, there is much hijinx afoot and plenty of good, clean, semi-legal fun for all!

See you there?

kaleidoscope eyes
12-04-2009, 09:03 PM
Wow, sounds like a party, wish I was there! :D

dr. hfn
12-04-2009, 09:15 PM
bump!