PDA

View Full Version : HUGE anti-abortion protest on YSU campus today, I recruit them for Dr. Paul!

SpicyItalian739
10-03-2007, 02:34 PM
Well the subject explains it, but yeah I was on break on campus and there was security all over so I get nosey and walk towards the crowd of people and theres big pictures of dead babies... so I do the only natural thing I could in that situation. Sign the email list for the Young Republicans if they sign MY email list for my Youngstown, Ohio Ron Paul meetup group (which Im just getting going).

I talked with several of them for about 40 minutes and they were DEFINATELY receptive to hearing about the good doctor, with many saying that they would vote in the primaries if he has a shot... wait till I email them his fundraising numbers!

My only regret is that Im a newer Paul supporter and didnt have any literature or fliers on me.

Edit: I accidentally posted this in the wrong forum! can a mod move this to grassroots please? thanks :)

bbachtung
10-03-2007, 02:38 PM
Nice work. I'm sure that everyone here will have something to say about what materials to use and helpful hints.

SpicyItalian739
10-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Yeah, I was proud of myself. Obviously I'm a bit over-excited about this and then I get home and see the fundraising numbers - causing my brain to stop functioning properly and resulting in this thread in the wrong forum haha

axiomata
10-03-2007, 03:27 PM
With Huckabee falling flat, Ron Paul is really the best option for anti-abortion issue voters by far.