PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Mitt Romney Says: "I Believe Bernanke Is Doing A Good Job!"

Reason
12-04-2009, 11:44 AM
YouTube - I Believe Bernanke Is Doing A Good Job! Mitt Romney (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-1fOZ2SX8A)

Mitt Romneys sideburns
12-04-2009, 12:00 PM
hell, even that dude from The Young Turks finally thinks Bernanke is doing a bad job. Though he blames him for the entire crisis, and completely ignores Greenspan's part in it.

klamath
12-04-2009, 12:07 PM
What do you expect from the guy that engineered McCain's big TARP supporting move in the campaign.

Athan
12-04-2009, 03:59 PM
Romney just shot himself in the foot. Bye bye presidential aspirations.

catdd
12-04-2009, 04:28 PM

I bet even the Mitt-Witts hated that.

Reason
12-05-2009, 10:47 PM
//

Dieseler
12-05-2009, 11:39 PM
Is it possible that Obama even, might catch up to Mitt in the obvious lie department someday?

tremendoustie
12-05-2009, 11:47 PM

Yeah, apparently he missed the memo. As the opposition party you've got to act outraged until you get to the White House, then support business as usual. It's like this guy never learned a thing about how politics works in this country. That line was fine while Bush was in office, and you were supposed to be guardedly supportive of the status quo ... someone tell Mitt it's time for republicans to pretend to support small government again -- you know, like in the 90s.

Pauls' Revere
12-05-2009, 11:49 PM

and Huckabee granted clemency to the guy that killed four cops in Washington while he was govenor of Arkansas.

this kind of crap reminds me that the GOP has not changed one bit since the ass whoopin last election. this one party system has to go.

MR2Fast2Catch
12-05-2009, 11:52 PM
I can't stand Romney. Does anyone CARE what he has to say? He is probably the BEST example of a politician who only cares about his personal ambitions. Why else would he flip-flop on so many issues and run primarily on his own money to campaign? He has no principles and stand for nothing, other than doing what he needs to get elected.

anaconda
12-06-2009, 04:14 AM
Bernanke is doing a good job. For the wrong people. I just don't think they anticipated The Revolution.

God Romney is a dork.