PDA

View Full Version : CNN Calls Ron Paul An Isolationist & Love Internationalists (Globalist) Candidates

Immortal Technique
12-03-2009, 07:27 PM
YouTube - CNN Calls Ron Paul An Isolationist & Love Internationalists (Globalist) Candidates (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-4WD1wfrU8)

Airing Date Dec.03, 2009

Nice little piece of propaganda here once again by the clueless hack globalist mouth pieces at CNN.
They begin with a poll of if the U.S should mind it's own business, they then massage the conversation to
Isolationism and how dangerous it could be.
Paul Begala then chimes in saying
"It was note worthy that in the last election both parties elected internationalists (Globalists), John McCain Great internationalist for the republican party, of course Barack Obama Internationalist in my party"
They then bring up a mention of a third party and mention Ron Paul, quickly switching it immediately to isolationism and ending with how third parties are useless.
Moral of the propaganda is

Nationalism = isolationism = Dangerous, Not normal, Out of the main stream= Ron Paul
Globalism= Internationalism= Safe= Good= Normal

I cant believe these people get paid for this

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2009, 07:50 PM
Isolationist: A derogatory term used by chicken-hawks for anyone who might disagree with their paranoid war-mongering.

bunklocoempire
12-03-2009, 08:42 PM
Bring on some more economic pain and those pundits will soon be on the menu.

They do look tender, and I doubt they can run very fast.

They'll be changing their words might quick to avoid being eaten. :);)

Bunkloco

catdd
12-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Isolationist: A derogatory term used by chicken-hawks for anyone who might disagree with their paranoid war-mongering.

Boy that one hit the nail on the head.

LibertyEagle
12-03-2009, 09:16 PM
That's ok. As the economy worsens and people get more and more concerned about their own ability to survive, they are going to be much less inclined to buy the talking heads' BS on fighting these wars all over the globe.

Reality is starting to strike home and that is one good thing that is happening in all of this.

Smile boys. They are starting to come around. :)

scrosnoe
12-03-2009, 09:22 PM
Somehow in this latest round i saw the divisions much more clearly and you can pretty much lay all the issues aside (dividers) and coalesce around the national sovereignty issue if you understand globalists want to be king of the world under some new mantra definitely not constrained by the constitition and much more in line with the UN.

Trouble is 'they' have already succeeded under the Federal Reserve System. Everything our current DC folks are doing is a facade to keep puppets in power and keep the slaves happy. Much harder to deal with unhappy slaves and keep them working to build the pyramids willingly . . .

Dianne
12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Wow, didn't even know anyone watches Federal CNN, state run media ... Tune it Out. who needs it? Lies, twists..confusion.. brought to you by the Obama administration...

No thank you... turn off CNN and tell everyone you know to drop the channel. Don't forget MSNBC, that is the first to go of once news now commie owned station brought to you by the federal government of what was once known as the United States of America (all 57 states according to Obama, lol)

Mandrik
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
Every time I hear the word isolationist, I think back to my 10th grade American Cultures class. I specifically remember my teacher explaining how America spending so much money over seas brings back in so much more money to the country! He called the founding fathers isolationists.

Wanna guess what grade I really started to question my public education when I started researching what I was being taught? LOL!

jclay2
12-03-2009, 10:54 PM
I love how the msm portreyed obama as the peace candidate in the run up to the election. All the anti war sheep followed as directed and our now being told that obama's afghanstan decision is reworking priorities and cleaning up the bush mess so that we can then honorably withdraw in 18 months. The liberal sheep have now done a complete 180. So many of the msm talking heads are now stating what many ron paul followers have said for ages, "This has always been obama's stance on afghanastan". To bad they failed to mention it on their networks when all the sheeple went to the voting booths!

I also second this definition: