PDA

View Full Version : Open Letter to Sen. Judd Gregg re: Audit The Fed, by Lepard

llepard
12-03-2009, 02:31 PM
I just sent this to Senator Gregg's office.

LL

December 3, 2009
AN OPEN LETTER TO
Senator Judd Gregg
US Senator – New Hampshire (R)
201 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, DC 20510
(202) 224-3324

Dear Senator Gregg:

I saw your recent comments on CNBC calling Ron Paul’s Audit The Fed bill an outrage. No, sir, you are an outrage. I cannot believe you are a Senator. I cannot believe you are a Republican. (I used to be a Republican, now I am an Independent). You are a disgrace. The disdain dripping from your Senate enriched lips makes me want to puke. You criticize Congressmen for supporting this bill as an election ploy. Yes, Congressmen want to be re-elected by the people they represent. They do so by actually “representing the people”, who are overwhelmingly in favor of this bill. You have a problem with that?

I am completely disgusted with you and other politicians like you. Sir, you are a national joke—a disgrace really, and you should resign before the intelligent voters in New Hampshire throw you out, as I am sure they will do in the next election.

I believe you are a disgrace because you blatantly lied in your statement on CNBC. To wit, you misrepresented the HR 1207 Audit the Fed bill. Your statement that this bill is an attempt by Congress to manage monetary affairs is a blatant lie. The bill calls for transparency. The monetary affairs of the U.S. are already being managed by Goldman Sachs , at the expense of the people. ALL THIS BILL CALLS FOR IS TOTAL TRANSPARENCY. The only parties who will be hurt by this disclosure are those who have benefited at the expense of the tax payer. Do you have a problem with that? Who elected you, taxpayers or financial interests? Oh, I see.

Here is what amazes me. It amazes me how inexpensive you are to buy. According to www.opensecrets.org you recently received $8,000 from Goldman Sachs, and $7,000 from Citigroup. If I give you more than $15,000 can I get you to support the Audit the Fed bill? It seems very inexpensive to me, and I would be willing to send you the money.

You sir, are just another corrupt, stupid politician who has been complicit in ruining this country. How can you live with that? I know I could not. Why don’t you do one honorable thing in your life and resign. We the American people at least deserve that. It would not fully atone for your sins, but it would be a start.

You say that the Audit the Fed bill is just run away populism and has echoes of William Jennings Bryan. This statement is rich with irony because as you no doubt know Bryan’s words were that “thou shalt not crucify the working man on a cross of gold” thereby arguing against the gold standard and for free silver, or an inflationary monetary policy. Implicitly your comments criticized Bryan although he is on the same side of the argument as your beloved Federal Reserve. So do you agree with Bryan or disagree? If you disagree with Bryan (as your comments imply) then you are on our side—honest money. If you agree with Bryan then why are you criticizing his populism? Senator, if you are going to use historical references to try to enhance your argument you might at least try to get them right. Scholarly references that are wrong tend to make the user look stupid. Doesn’t Phillips Exeter Academy teach history? The Ann Arbor, Michigan public schools have served me well.

Furthermore, what is wrong with populism? You are from New Hampshire. The state motto is “live free or die”. How can you reconcile that with a society of economic royalists, statists, and federalists? The US FED is an abomination on the people. It is a counterfeiter. It is unconstitutional, and just because it has been around since 1913 that does not make it legitimate. I will go so far as to say that the FED has done a huge amount of damage to the people of this and other countries. If you disagree, read Ron Paul’s book, End The Fed and dispute the case on its merits. Dr. Paul has forgotten more about natural law, ethics and monetary policy than you know. YOU SIR ARE STUPID. YOU SHOULD RESIGN AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE TO SERVE THE PEOPLE. WHEN WE SEE YOU ON TV WE LAUGH AT YOU.

RESIGN, or we will continue to ridicule and mock you.

It is very simple, say the words, “I resign, I am not competent to hold this position of trust”.

Sincerely,

Lawrence Lepard
Wellesley, MA

LibertyEagle
12-03-2009, 02:36 PM
Very well done, sir. :D

http://i34.tinypic.com/2074b2c.jpg

FreedomWon
12-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Well said Mr. Lepard. Always good to hear from you on the Forum

JK/SEA
12-03-2009, 02:43 PM
Yes, i watched that today. I'm glad you put into words what i was thinking. Well done, and thankyou.

He should just go to the beach and walk into the water without stopping. Not sure the fish would want him though.

I hope the people of New Hampshire are hanging their heads low on this...ahem..senator.

tremendoustie
12-03-2009, 02:47 PM
Excellent letter. I hope that "open" means more than just on RPF, and you will at least submit it as a letter to the editor in one or more newspapers.

klamath
12-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Good to hear you Llepard. Great letter. You sounded a little upset with Gregg.:D

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2009, 03:18 PM
You summed it up well! But you are probably off his Christmas list now... ;)

JoshLowry
12-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Lepard for Congress? Senate? President?

Great letter!

llepard
12-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Lepard for Congress? Senate? President?

Great letter!

Forum. I am writing a book.

The working title is:

American Government 2.0
Restoring Fairness and Reforming American Government.

I need help. Any volunteers??

In particular I need concrete suggestions for reform. If you send one and I put it in the book you will be credited via foot note.

I also need editing help.

Send me a PM

ClayTrainor
12-03-2009, 03:37 PM
:eek:

Mr. Lepard isn't playing around, that was intense.

Amazing letter!

purplechoe
12-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Way to go Lepard!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1007/1429795189_627795b1e4.jpg?v=0

FrankRep
12-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Post it to Facebook everyone!

amy31416
12-04-2009, 11:36 PM
"Here is what amazes me. It amazes me how inexpensive you are to buy. According to www.opensecrets.org you recently received $8,000 from Goldman Sachs, and $7,000 from Citigroup. If I give you more than $15,000 can I get you to support the Audit the Fed bill? It seems very inexpensive to me, and I would be willing to send you the money."

Beautiful.

raiha
12-05-2009, 01:24 AM
Good for you and good luck for the book.

Did you really mean this bit?
It seems very inexpensive to me, and I would be willing to send you the money.

Allan Bartlett
12-05-2009, 03:22 AM
two thumbs up....way up! Excellent job Mr Lepard.

eok321
12-05-2009, 05:06 AM
Very Nice

Matthew Zak
12-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Holy shit. If we were all as smart and angry as lepard, we may win this fight over night.

devil21
12-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Very good letter. If you toned it down just a bit it would probably get published in at least one, if not many more, NH newspapers. Do we have any NH residents that would be willing to co-opt llepard's letter and send it to the Editors of each NH newspaper?

Here's a list of NH newspapers and media outlets. Fire off a quick email to the Editor with the letter and your name (assuming llepard approves). Let's see if we can get NH papers full up with this letter?

http://www.usnpl.com/nhnews.php

kaleidoscope eyes
12-05-2009, 03:30 PM
llepard, wow, that is an intense letter, I hope it has as much impact on it's intended target as it has here!
You are an amazing man, and please keep us posted on this book, that is truly exciting!

llepard
12-07-2009, 09:44 AM
"Here is what amazes me. It amazes me how inexpensive you are to buy. According to www.opensecrets.org you recently received $8,000 from Goldman Sachs, and $7,000 from Citigroup. If I give you more than $15,000 can I get you to support the Audit the Fed bill? It seems very inexpensive to me, and I would be willing to send you the money."

Beautiful.

Someone asked if I would be willing to send him the money.

I am a little torn on that one. Yes, in the sense that i do think it is small money to invest in supporting Audit the FEd. I think a FED audit will show that we have no gold in Fort Knox (that has not been pledged) and that we have done much more QE than they have disclosed. It would lead to a financial collapse and we will then return to honest money, silver and gold. In short, our Government is a National version of Enron. Would I spend $15,000 to save my country? Hell yes. Even if saving it made the present system collapse. The present system is going to collapse anyway and i would rather people know the truth. So yes, in that sense I would send him the money. Furthermore, I am a man of my word and if I say i am going to do something I do it.

Having said that, sending money to this rodent would be very hard to do because I do not trust him as far as I can throw him. (which is not too far). The question was obviously facetious, and the odds of him changing his position are zero so it is a moot question. I have been told to never answer hyppthetical questions, but if he changed his position and supported audit the fed then I would be forced to honor my words with action. I am not worried that this will occur.

Furthermore, i could not send him the full amount because of restrictions by the Federal Government on donations to politicians by individuals. As though that has really stopped all these people from collecting money from vested interests. I guess I could have him come speak at my Rotary Club meeting and I would pay him the $15k. Kind of the way Alan Greenslime gets $100k-$250k per speech from financial companies. Yech.

L

Chester Copperpot
12-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Forum. I am writing a book.

The working title is:

American Government 2.0
Restoring Fairness and Reforming American Government.

I need help. Any volunteers??

In particular I need concrete suggestions for reform. If you send one and I put it in the book you will be credited via foot note.

I also need editing help.

Send me a PM

howdy.. say how do you think he will feel if he gets a letter calling for his arrest for violating his oath of office?

llepard
12-09-2009, 02:00 PM
howdy.. say how do you think he will feel if he gets a letter calling for his arrest for violating his oath of office?

That would work.

These people are beyond the pale.

Buy silver and gold. Stay safe.

L