PDA

View Full Version : Lady Liberty Updated!

kylejack
10-03-2007, 01:36 PM
Up to $72,310.61. Still static, though, no live updates. Come on, web team!

katao
10-03-2007, 01:47 PM
We've got a TON of work to do - we need to be averaging $133,000 per day.

yoshimaroka
10-03-2007, 01:47 PM
It's taking into account offline donations as well, so it's not going to be updated live.

Ron Paul Fan
10-03-2007, 01:50 PM
We're only $3,927,689.39 short of our October goal. It's going to be very very tough, but it can be done if Dr. Paul has plenty of fundraising dinners and we keep recruiting more people. Hopefully we'll see a bump in the next couple days as word gets out that we raised $5 million last quarter. Spread the word and donate! For Liberty!!!!!!!

kylejack
10-03-2007, 01:51 PM
It's taking into account offline donations as well, so it's not going to be updated live.

I would prefer just online donations, updated live, frankly. That was perhaps the most innovative use of the internet for a political campaign that I've ever seen. Even if its expensive for bandwidth, it absolutely kills for fund-raising....I mean, 1.2 million in a week? NUTS!

hambone1982
10-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I would prefer just online donations, updated live, frankly. That was perhaps the most innovative use of the internet for a political campaign that I've ever seen. Even if its expensive for bandwidth, it absolutely kills for fund-raising....I mean, 1.2 million in a week? NUTS!

I agree. But, why can't we have it updated live for online donations and every once in a while the campaign can add in the totals of their offline donations? We'll witness a huge jump in the numbers every time the campaign adds in their offline donations.

I think it should be dynamic.

kylejack
10-03-2007, 02:03 PM
I agree. But, why can't we have it updated live for online donations and every once in a while the campaign can add in the totals of their offline donations? We'll witness a huge jump in the numbers every time the campaign adds in their offline donations.

I think it should be dynamic.

That would be ideal, and I had the same thought. Its an absolute must to get to $12 million.

bbachtung
10-03-2007, 02:15 PM
They could live update the internet contributions and do a daily (or every 2 days) update of the non-internet donations.