PDA

View Full Version : My Letter To Senator Barbara Boxer

Chester Copperpot
12-03-2009, 11:36 AM
(I didn't really send this, I was just venting yesterday, but I thought you guys would appreciate it.)

Dear Senator Boxer:

I read your interview where you were outraged over the hackers stealing all the global warming emails from all the hard working scientists. It's a horrible crime and we need to protect peoples' civil rights like privacy.

Knowing that you are a person who holds herself in high esteem with very noble intentions, I write to you to pursue this noble endeavor to protect the privacy of the scientists in England.

Furthermore I'm sure you will want to pursue many of the other "theft-gates" that are out there currently. With your strong position as Senator we can bring these issues to light in the Senate, take a stand for the people and do what's right for America.

May I suggest the following thefts currently in-progress, that I'm sure you will want to dig right into immediately so as to right the many wrongs out there:

- Misapplication of the Personal Income Tax. There is no law requiring most normal citizens to pay any tax on their labor. Yet every year hard working folks are mislead or coerced into paying approximately $1 Trillion. Strangely enough, the only people actually required to pay by law are employees of the federal government or alien workers who are foreign nationals but work in America and they're the people who don't seem to ever pay.

- Theft of all government trust funds by Congress. Currently every single government trust fund that has been set up has been emptied by the government. Just for the social security trust fund this amounts to $500-$600 Billion per year. This is why Social Security is now insolvent.

- Foreign Lobbyists. We currently allow foreign lobbyists to bribe our legislators with money and other inducements in return for laws that favor the foreigner's nation at the expense of America. Every one of these deals hurts America the country as well as America the People. Enforcement of the Constitution needs to be done to prevent these legislators from receiving any money from these sources for their re-election campaigns.

Those are three I remembered off the top of my head, but I know there are others. For now though I'm sure you'll want to get on this right away. I will check in with you from time to time to see how you are progressing, and of course if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

With Warmest Regards,

I. M. Pissed

cc: Barbara U. Jerkoff