PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Grassroots is dead..

mstrmac1
12-03-2009, 01:31 AM
Please remove it from the forum. I have not heard or seen 1 good idea from here in over a year... Thanks. Honestly, remove it!

Jeremy
12-03-2009, 01:33 AM
You should be more clear with your thread titles. But yes, this board is useless now. Political discussion has gone to General Politics. Grassroots has gone to the Rand and Schiff boards, etc.

mstrmac1
12-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Grassroots means starting something or keeping it going. Sorry but zzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

LibertyEagle
12-03-2009, 01:43 AM
Political action that does not have it's own subforum should be placed here. This, along with articles and interviews of Ron Paul, etc. If you look, you'll also notice that this forum has some subforums in it, like the Campaign for Liberty.

mstrmac1
12-03-2009, 01:52 AM
Political action that does not have it's own subforum should be placed here. This, along with articles and interviews of Ron Paul, etc. If you look, you'll also notice that this forum has some subforums in it, like the Campaign for Liberty.

Blah,blah,blah...Ron paul was on cnn tonight, we still suck at grassroots!.....blah,blah,blah... Ron Paul was on Larry King tonight, suck it....blah,blah,blah. Ideas? OH!

LibertyEagle
12-03-2009, 01:57 AM
Blah,blah,blah...Ron paul was on cnn tonight, we still suck at grassroots!.....blah,blah,blah... Ron Paul was on Larry King tonight, suck it....blah,blah,blah. Ideas? OH!

If you want more action, then start some.

mstrmac1
12-03-2009, 02:04 AM
If you want more action, then start some.

no you... I only have money! I suck at ideas. Somebody get the ball rolling. I will donate. Who has the ideas?

Andrew-Austin
12-03-2009, 02:31 AM
Its awfully hard to remain eternally vigilant against the state when we have no money and time is so scarce.

no you... I only have money! I suck at ideas. Somebody get the ball rolling. I will donate. Who has the ideas?

Oh *cough* my bad I have no money.

RideTheDirt
12-03-2009, 03:25 AM
It happened when the forum was changed. Grassroots is no longer on top. When this changed people just migrated to general politics.

I could be wrong.

Michigan11
12-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Wakeup he's right! Anyone on this forum who is in it to win it knows we need to promote and take action on Rand's Moneybomb pronto! That's action and we need to huddle like Indians on a field.

orafi
12-03-2009, 08:32 AM
anyone want to run in a marathon and be sponsored by cfl for it?

zach
12-03-2009, 08:52 AM
He is gaining momentum in corporate media outlets, and the collective tide is turning against tyranny in all forms.

dr. hfn
12-03-2009, 11:36 AM
What about that thread about getting For Liberty into every library or whatever...