PDA

View Full Version : Taliban Statement Released = "Thanks for sending us more targets to shoot"

Reason
12-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Look at them shake in their boots...

YouTube - MOBILE BULLETIN - 1405GMT- 02 DEC 09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6MEi0_7kI)

dannno
12-02-2009, 01:25 PM
Stop listening to the terrists!!!

Reason
12-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Stop listening to the terrists!!!

:D

zach
12-02-2009, 01:27 PM
Duh!

fisharmor
12-02-2009, 01:31 PM
"Americans don't have a plan... what Bush could not do in eight years, people don't believe that Obama can achieve that in eighteen months."

You mean that the man really doesn't shit unicorns?
There you have it... if the people over there don't think it'll do any good, then they're going to keep fighting.

RM918
12-02-2009, 01:42 PM
I'm more afraid someone's going to snap and turn the whole place into a nuclear desert, which may inhibit the livability of the current desert, but will unfortunately harm the millions of people who just wish the dumbshits in our government and the dumbshits in their government could be exiled to Antarctica.

FindLiberty
12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm more afraid someone's going to snap and turn the whole place into a nuclear desert...

Yea, it does not seem like a good plan.

Maybe BO just needs an excuse to amass large numbers of troops somewhere off-shore before he orders them to come back home to impose martial law upon us (useless eaters and reluctant shoppers) and load up those trains headed for the fema death camps.

...just sayin' maybe.

Romulus
12-02-2009, 03:07 PM
can we edit the title to say.. CIA statement to manufacture consent released?

xd9fan
12-02-2009, 04:03 PM
we, I for sure, would say the same thing if an occupying force came here.

Or if marshall law was tried here for that matter......

just sayin....

Shortly before World War I, the German Kaiser was the guest of the Swiss government to observe military maneuvers. The Kaiser asked a Swiss militiaman: "You are 500,000 and you shoot well, but if we attack with 1,000,000 men what will you do?" The soldier replied: "We will shoot twice and go home."

just sayin....

roho76
12-02-2009, 04:39 PM
Why is Al Jezeera TV in english anyways? What's the point if not to spread lies to english speaking populations.

Reason
12-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Why is Al Jezeera TV in english anyways? What's the point if not to spread lies to english speaking populations.

WTF are you talking about.

Al Jazeera is a great news source and pretty much the only even remotely independent news agency based in the middle east region.

The statement made is a correct and accurate representation of the Taliban's view in regard to our so called "surge".

The Taliban is NOT Al Qaeda and the Taliban DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK HOW MANY TROOPS WE SEND.

Catatonic
12-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Are we really fighting the Taliban? You know, since our tax dollars are directly funding them. I think this is more like an elaborate reality show. That we're all paying for. In which there is no winner unless you work on Wallstreet.

Kind of a crappy show really.

LibForestPaul
12-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Taliban claimed they will take fighting to Pakistan and Kashmir if America does not withdraw from Afghanistan.

Cowlesy
12-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Are we really fighting the Taliban? You know, since our tax dollars are directly funding them. I think this is more like an elaborate reality show. That we're all paying for. In which there is no winner unless you work on Wallstreet.

Kind of a crappy show really.

You need to remember to the media and vast majority of Americans, the Taliban and Al Qaeda are one-in-the-same.

Arabs = Afghans
Al Qaeda = Taliban
Taliban = All Afghans
Al Qaeda = Afghans

Mike Scheuer explains the extreme differences between all the groups in his book "Through Our Enemies Eyes", but it is too long for pretty much 90% of the general public to read.

Nate
12-02-2009, 08:00 PM
You need to remember to the media and vast majority of Americans, the Taliban and Al Qaeda are one-in-the-same.

Arabs = Afghans
Al Qaeda = Taliban
Taliban = All Afghans
Al Qaeda = Afghans

Mike Scheuer explains the extreme differences between all the groups in his book "Through Our Enemies Eyes", but it is too long for pretty much 90% of the general public to read.

^this.

inibo
12-02-2009, 09:24 PM
YouTube - True News: Obama, Afghanistan, and the Graveyard of Empire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0YhrPTUDs)

Dianne
12-02-2009, 09:30 PM
LMAO.... since they killed Osama Bin Laden in 2001.... this is one more lmao idiot joke.... And if you want proof, I will post here here of all those who affirmed it, but then were assasinated themselves... just days after.

I mean guys... wake up... I would almost bet my life Osama was completely innocent, but they killed him anyway. Dead men are no threat to the truth.