PDA

View Full Version : 12/1/09 Kokesh on Russia Today: Obama is a Slave to the Military-Industrial Complex

ronpaulhawaii
12-01-2009, 11:54 PM
YouTube - 12/1/09 Adam Kokesh on Russia Today: Obama is a Slave to the Military-Industrial Complex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JWLTaLqyR8)

Epic
12-02-2009, 12:18 AM
If the new mexico seat doesn't work out, Russia could be a good option... they love him.

Indy Vidual
12-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Russia has better TV than we do...

ronpaulhawaii
12-02-2009, 02:06 AM
RT has given the r3VOLution a LOT of good exposure. The pessimist in me may suspect that it is just a bunch of spooks keeping an eye on us, but the optimist hopes they simply recognize in us the Americans the whole world was watching for, as they wondered why we were putting up with this shit and letting a bunch of rouges kill their children...

Indy Vidual
12-02-2009, 02:10 AM
Well, thanks for posting it.
I've heard "you get a whole different view of the USA when watching foreign news", but Russia isn't the first place I'd think of.

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-02-2009, 02:15 AM
Well, thanks for posting it.
I've heard "you get a whole different view of the USA when watching foreign news", but Russia isn't the first place I'd think of.

Not only that, but Al Jazeera actually does better interviews than any American News Corp. We've turned into Pravda.

MR2Fast2Catch
12-03-2009, 12:46 AM
Good interview, Adam. Keep speaking the truth like you always do!

"Truth is treason in an empire of lies." - Ron Paul

ForLiberty-RonPaul
12-03-2009, 08:25 AM
who 1* this thread?:rolleyes:

ClayTrainor
12-03-2009, 08:56 AM
Great interview!

who 1* this thread?:rolleyes:

My guess would be that Pawns has registered under another account. :o

Matt Collins
03-04-2011, 03:42 PM
RT has given the r3VOLution a LOT of good exposure. The pessimist in me may suspect that it is just a bunch of spooks keeping an eye on us, but the optimist hopes they simply recognize in us the Americans the whole world was watching for, as they wondered why we were putting up with this shit and letting a bunch of rouges kill their children...
I think it is the Russian government trying to use our message as propaganda to undermine the US government worldwide. But just because our message may be used by people with ulterior motives, doesn't mean it's inaccurate.