PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Ron Paul on The Kudlow Report - more Fed transparency? 11/30/09

purplechoe
12-01-2009, 01:29 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul - The Kudlow Report, 11/30/09 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCnlfIwRpqM)

Uriel999
12-01-2009, 01:50 AM
that was good. :)

nobody's_hero
12-01-2009, 05:15 AM
Kudlow whipped out the Constitution and read a part of it on air? On live mainstream media?

We are winning.

lester1/2jr
12-01-2009, 10:08 AM
that's why I like CNBC so much better than FOX or MSNBC. they cut to the cahse and don't water it down with genuflection to idiotic talking points of the day

purplechoe
12-01-2009, 03:06 PM
that's why I like CNBC so much better than FOX or MSNBC. they cut to the cahse and don't water it down with genuflection to idiotic talking points of the day

Was that you attempt at humor? :confused:

lester1/2jr
12-01-2009, 03:54 PM
what do you mean? yo didn't think that was a good segment?

purplechoe
12-01-2009, 03:59 PM
It's the "fringe media". The difference is between getting your head cut off or drowning. They both lead to death. CNBC the is lowest of the low. FOX Business is lame as well, but compared to CNBC? Come on, no contast. At least FOX Bus has Cavuto and Cody. CNBC is all Marxist all the time. At least Fox pretends to care about the free market. Kudlow and the rest of them change their positions depending on who the guests are that day.

With that said, they all suck... One good segemnt does not make a good network. You have to throw in some sugar in with the poison, otherwise you'll scare off your prey.

Pauliana
12-01-2009, 04:01 PM
It's the "fringe media". The difference is between getting your head cut off or drowning. They both lead to death. CNBC the is lowest of the low. FOX Business is lame as well, but compared to CNBC? Come on, no contast. At least FOX Bus has Cavuto and Cody. CNBC is all Marxist all the time.

That's not really fair.

purplechoe
12-01-2009, 04:04 PM
That's not really fair.

Please explain? I think I was very fair. One thing I'll give CNBC, is that they have been sounding a lot better since pretty much every investor stopped trusting the network over the last year.

dannno
12-01-2009, 04:21 PM
I liked that other guy's "WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.............. ......(silence...)"

:D

I almost expected him to break out in song..

"WEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL..... Cartman's mom is a big fat bitch, she's the biggest bitch in the whole wide world..."

:D

lester1/2jr
12-01-2009, 04:36 PM
I'm an a investor and i watch CNBC every day. most of it has very little to do with politics and when political issues do come up they talk about it in much more pragmatic terms than the theatre you see on the other channels.

it's relative lack of politics is in fact why I watch it. try and detect and angle on Fast Money, it's just about the market.

FOX business is sinking because they try and incorporate their ron paul lite talking points into everything and the business community is insulted because we are gereally speaking not as stupid as FOX viewers if I do say so!

wall street frequently bends over for DC and is in cahoots with them, at the same time the market is an entirely different thing in different ways.

more to the point: look at this segment. you would never see anything remotely like it on MSNBC or FOX. it would be dumbed down to death