PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck Nov 30th?

cindy25
11-30-2009, 06:20 PM
was there any?
can't find on youtube

Liberty Star
11-30-2009, 07:22 PM
Could be just some technical glitch or delay, he's still on air as of few days ago.

There was some speculation about his career after his racial Obama claim but his stint at fox seems out of danger for now. Not sure he was ordered by Fox mangement but he's added ML King photo on his daily graphic show screen just before it shows America's future breakin down and he has at least one black person on every time I tuned in lately. No idea if Beck ad boycott is still ongoing or not though.

Revolution0918
11-30-2009, 09:49 PM
......he had the MLK pic on there b4 his remark that got him in trouble...ya he was on, i fell asleep about 10 mintues into it tho, he was talking about the debt

Austrian Econ Disciple
11-30-2009, 10:43 PM
Could be just some technical glitch or delay, he's still on air as of few days ago.

There was some speculation about his career after his racial Obama claim but his stint at fox seems out of danger for now. Not sure he was ordered by Fox mangement but he's added ML King photo on his daily graphic show screen just before it shows America's future breakin down and he has at least one black person on every time I tuned in lately. No idea if Beck ad boycott is still ongoing or not though.

Get rid of Beck and put the Judge on. I'd love to see Robert Murphy or Thomas Woods get their own show also. Could have a more economic viewpoint tied into current events.

cindy25
11-30-2009, 11:12 PM
better to get hid of Hannity and put the judge there

Athan
12-01-2009, 12:46 AM
Yeah hannity and o'reilly are much bigger idiots and far more damaging to the cause of liberty.