PDA

View Full Version : Paul Krugman in denial over climategate scandal - ABC

purplechoe
11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
YouTube - Paul Krugman in denial over climategate scandal - ABC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqCtPSvQMXo)

JamesButabi
11-30-2009, 04:37 PM
Who is the guy in the glasses? Not used to rational ideas on climate being put out on abc.

ClayTrainor
11-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the video!

bossman068410
11-30-2009, 04:52 PM
I want jailtime for those climate CRIMINALS.

devil21
11-30-2009, 04:59 PM
I want jailtime for those climate CRIMINALS.

Jail time is too kind for this slimey bastard. Maybe he should take the train more often ;)

paulitics
11-30-2009, 05:05 PM
That poll every MSM uses is a deceptive trick. It reads, "Is global warming occuring?" Not, "Is man made global warming occuring?" Huge difference, because what the supposed debate about is AGW. The number of people who believe in AGW was close to 50%, before the climategate scandal. Typical MSM with a globalist agenda.

Dreamofunity
11-30-2009, 05:16 PM
"um, people have never seen what academic discussion looks like..."

Because Krugman is the only educated man in the world. Eat shit.

devil21
11-30-2009, 06:20 PM
"um, people have never seen what academic discussion looks like..."

Because Krugman is the only educated man in the world. Eat shit.

It's a typical elitist response. He thinks he's the only one smart enough to understand what's going on. It's a mindset that's instilled in the elite children from an early age and why they are kept separated from the "riff raff" during their formative school age years. Notice Obama's kids only school with other elite children at the same private school that past Presidents have sent their kids to (Sidwell Friends). Can't have them mingling with the commoners and possibly being influenced by them or have the realization that being an "elite" doesn't mean you're smarter or better than anyone else. It just means you think you are and nobody tells you otherwise.

dannno
11-30-2009, 06:28 PM
It's a typical elitist response. He thinks he's the only one smart enough to understand what's going on. It's a mindset that's instilled in the elite children from an early age and why they are kept separated from the "riff raff" during their formative school age years. Notice Obama's kids only school with other elite children at the same private school that past Presidents have sent their kids to (Sidwell Friends). Can't have them mingling with the commoners and possibly being influenced by them or have the realization that being an "elite" doesn't mean you're smarter or better than anyone else. It just means you think you are and nobody tells you otherwise.

Very well said.

awake
11-30-2009, 07:14 PM
It is simply profoundly sad that he doesn't get it, he truly does not see it. All the years of intellectual development, the arduous study, the painstaking theoretical observations, all of it just to become psychologically severed from reality; that his entire academic life has been spent in protection of a house of thief's and their goal to trade civilization for unbridled power. It escapes me to see what exactly can be called academic about this man.

purplechoe
11-30-2009, 07:44 PM
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_9jGfkHJAAx8/SXeVT7OYKDI/AAAAAAAAAM8/tGNoUBG6XbY/paul-krugman---dog0001_thumb%5B23%5D.jpg

http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Bush+Meets+Recipients+2008+Nobel+Awards+7SZv3Fl754 al.jpg

awake
11-30-2009, 07:53 PM
The terror, the horror, the humanity!... Cast not your eyes upon the hideous monster...The earth is warming and were all going DIE!...but the data says otherwise clowns.

http://i46.tinypic.com/r0cbiw.jpg

austin944
11-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Who is the guy in the glasses? Not used to rational ideas on climate being put out on abc.

That's George Will, a conservative/Republican commentator.

I'm amazed that Krugman got away with his garbled comment at 2:00 that "what the deleting really meant -- that we don't know when this thing started because we don't have very good data back then -- you know -- there weren't any weather stations".

The deleting of data (e.g. referring to the "hide the decline" e-mail) was the removal of proxy-based temperature data reconstructions from a graph during a period after 1960, because it showed a decline in temperatures, and it contradicted the land-based temperature data. The deleted proxy-based temperature reconstructions have nothing to do with "weather stations" as Krugman claims.

Sheesh, if I got all my information from the MSM, my brain would turn to mush. :rolleyes:

awake
11-30-2009, 07:58 PM
“If anybody tells you in order to support his opinion that he is in possession of proof and evidence and that he saw the thing with his own eyes, you have to doubt him, even if he is an authority accepted by great men, even if he is himself honest and virtuous. Inquire well into what he wants to prove to you. Do not allow your senses to be confused by his research and innovations. Think well, search, examine, and try to understand the ways of nature which he claims to know. Do not allow yourself to be influenced by the sayings that something is obvious, whether a single man is saying so or whether it is a common opinion, for the desire of power leads men to shameful things, particularly in the case of divided opinions.” --Moses Maimonides (1135 - 1204), Medical Aphorisms

jclay2
11-30-2009, 08:16 PM
Paul Krugman gives me yet another reason to hate his guts. I love how he said cap and tax is so good because it puts a price on carbon. The only problem is that it is putting a price on carbon because the government will institute scarcity. Right now there is no scarcity because our companies are free to release carbon into the air. No scarcity = price of 0.

axiomata
11-30-2009, 08:26 PM
George Will ... and he's on ABC nearly every week.