PDA

View Full Version : Russian Federal Reserve Chief Killed

vegaspilot03
11-30-2009, 03:56 PM
I know there has to be another thread somewhere on here because this is huge news.... maybe i missed it.

http://www.interfax.com/3/533033/news.aspx

St. Petersburg Governor
Valentina Matviyenko officially confirmed that Sergei Tarasov, the board
chairman of the Russian Federal Road Agency (Rosavtodor) and a former
Federation Council member representing St. Petersburg, and Russian
Federal Reserve Agency (Rosreserve) chief Boris Yevstratikov were killed
in the crash of the Nevsky Express train on the evening of November 27.
"Sergei Borisovich [Tarasov] was killed on the spot, and his body
was found later. In addition, the death of Rosreserve chief Boris
Yevstratikov has also been confirmed," Matviyenko told journalists.
Matviyenko expressed her condolences to Tarasov's and
Yevstratikov's relatives and beloved ones. "This is our common pain and
common loss," she said.

squarepusher
11-30-2009, 04:04 PM
Killed in train accident.

vegaspilot03
11-30-2009, 04:14 PM
so there's no other thread for this?

TheState
11-30-2009, 04:20 PM
were killed
in the crash of the Nevsky Express train on the evening of November 27.

You mean the train that was bombed last week? Interesting...

sofia
11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
hmmmmmmm...

did he defy the Rothschild crime family?

vegaspilot03
11-30-2009, 04:29 PM
well obviously! they like to do this train wreck events!

squarepusher
11-30-2009, 04:46 PM
hmmmmmmm...

did he defy the Rothschild crime family?

mm, interesting, they would have to have knowledge of his exact seat though? And can't you move around on a train, so targeting a specific person with a bomb on a train may be difficult

devil21
11-30-2009, 04:54 PM
mm, interesting, they would have to have knowledge of his exact seat though? And can't you move around on a train, so targeting a specific person with a bomb on a train may be difficult

Not really. The plan may have been to derail the whole train. Or alternatively, high gov't officials likely have their own section of the train, similar to First Class on an airplane. With a little research and a passenger manifest it wouldn't be difficult to pull off a targeted assassination. The days of "lone gunmen" are pretty much over I think. Political assassinations are covered up as "terrorism" or "accidents". This looks like another example to me. Of course I was ridiculed in another thread for posing the likelihood of CIA involvement. Not lookin too kooky now when Russian bankers are getting offed.

CasualApathy
11-30-2009, 04:56 PM

I think it was one of those trains where you rent a private compartment.

squarepusher
11-30-2009, 05:15 PM
I think it was one of those trains where you rent a private compartment.

well, the next question has to be then, was the bomb on that compartment, or did he died from the crash complications and was completely separate from the bomb area

RevolutionSD
11-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Since there are no coincidences in politics, who did this guy piss off recently? Does anyone know?

legion
11-30-2009, 06:20 PM
I thought initially that the Russians were using "terrorism" to cover a poorly maintained rail system.

However, if this is true you conspiracy guys may be right...

This is quite the coincidence.

puppetmaster
11-30-2009, 08:07 PM
we will see this type of action in the US I bet....I hope not, but who knows

BlackTerrel
12-01-2009, 12:06 AM
I thought initially that the Russians were using "terrorism" to cover a poorly maintained rail system.

However, if this is true you conspiracy guys may be right...

This is quite the coincidence.

It was known that this train regularly carries government ministers. Perhaps terrorists targeted the train for this reason?

Of course it is easy to spin things anyway you want.

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-01-2009, 12:13 AM
It was known that this train regularly carries government ministers. Perhaps terrorists targeted the train for this reason?

Of course it is easy to spin things anyway you want.

They've killed highly influential people throughout history. I wouldn't be suprised one bit if they offed him. Comes right after the killing of the Journalist who sued the Fed and won and had something very damning he was about to break to someone he knew. Something is in the air. I think they are getting very ancy about this audit and are doing damage control. Who knows, though.

BlackTerrel
12-01-2009, 12:17 AM
They've killed highly influential people throughout history. I wouldn't be suprised one bit if they offed him. Comes right after the killing of the Journalist who sued the Fed and won and had something very damning he was about to break to someone he knew. Something is in the air. I think they are getting very ancy about this audit and are doing damage control. Who knows, though.

Why did he wait so long to break that very damning thing? How long did he know this thing for? And why didn't he release it as soon as he knew? And how do we know that he was about to release something very damning?

I'm not saying it isn't true. But every time someone dies they were "just about to blow the lid off the whole damn thing".

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Why did he wait so long to break that very damning thing? How long did he know this thing for? And why didn't he release it as soon as he knew? And how do we know that he was about to release something very damning?

I'm not saying it isn't true. But every time someone dies they were "just about to blow the lid off the whole damn thing".

I can't answer those questions, only the dead man can, or can't. :o

It has been documented by his friend though. Besides they can wire tap anything and I'm sure they had him had under surveillance 100% of the time. Remember, these folks run the world's wealth. They can do anything, and they've proved as much in the past.

BlackTerrel
12-01-2009, 12:38 AM
I can't answer those questions, only the dead man can, or can't. :o

It has been documented by his friend though. Besides they can wire tap anything and I'm sure they had him had under surveillance 100% of the time. Remember, these folks run the world's wealth. They can do anything, and they've proved as much in the past.

So he told his friend "I'm about to reveal something very damning to you.. but not yet... just wait". And then he was killed? Why didn't he just friggin reveal it already?

And if he was under 100% surveillance and wire tap why didn't they get his friend? And how come his friend is still alive?

I'm not saying there isn't shit going on behind the scenes. But I'm skeptical of the people who claim to know all the shit that is going on behind the scenes.

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-01-2009, 12:55 AM
So he told his friend "I'm about to reveal something very damning to you.. but not yet... just wait". And then he was killed? Why didn't he just friggin reveal it already?

And if he was under 100% surveillance and wire tap why didn't they get his friend? And how come his friend is still alive?

I'm not saying there isn't shit going on behind the scenes. But I'm skeptical of the people who claim to know all the shit that is going on behind the scenes.

I'm sure you buy into the coincidence theory...Nothing ever happens for a reason, it's just pure luck! :rolleyes:

I can't even begin to answer those questions. If I knew the answers I'd be out there shouting from the rooftops, and more than likely killed.

devil21
12-01-2009, 01:43 AM

So what do you think happened Terrel? You like spitting at other's thoughts but you haven't posed anything of substance yourself. You surely must have your own idea since others are so wrong, right? Go ahead, wow us.

cheapseats
12-01-2009, 01:46 AM

Outta curiosity, for real. Is there still Doubt in your mind?

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-01-2009, 01:48 AM
Outta curiosity, for real. Is there still Doubt in your mind?

Of course. I'm merely speculating based on reason. They're running around like rats I wouldn't be surprised they're trying to damage control. I wouldn't be surprised also if more of this turned up in the months to come.

cheapseats
12-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Does Admin wanna bounce this thread now? 'Cause I am here to declare that there is no doubt in my mind, none whatsoever, that people are gettin' whacked.

And way to go, bestowing substantially more delicacy and reverence for the execution of Cops -- in an American city annually protested for its Police Brutality -- than for the considerably greater number of American Soldiers who were ALSO EXECUTED.

Ambush style.

By a Radical Muslim.

Dressed in our uniform.

On a U.S. Army base.

In America.

Well done.

cheapseats
12-01-2009, 01:59 AM
They're running around like rats I wouldn't be surprised they're trying to damage control. I wouldn't be surprised also if more of this turned up in the months to come.

Somebody else, no? More than one, I'm thinking.

Roll the tape wherein Timothy Geither is literally SQUIRMING in his seat, with a cartoon-grade smile plastered on his face.

Like Neel Whathisname before him, who is a dead ringer for Henry Paulson. With Bohemian Grove perversity, the phonetic is Cash-Carryian.

But Hank the Bank Paulson was invited to TEACH at Johns Hopkins University, so all is not lost.

When the People are ready to play hardball, they'll demand independent investigations of those Ivy League Schools. It MUST be owned that they are producing more than their "fair" share of rats.

Skull and Bones Society. What the hell kind of weirdo pervy ooga-booga bullshit is THAT? We cut Bohemian Grovers and Bilderbergers and such a wide berth. IN RESORT AREAS, NO LESS.

Arise, sayeth I. What's good for the fucked is good for the fuckers. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT OFFING THEM, FOR FUCK'S SAKE. I am talking about the EQUAL, EVEN-STEVEN, NON-DISCRIMINATORY RIGHT of Opposition Leaders to ALSO safely assemble.

If your grandmother had balls, she'd be your grandfather. Government without meaningful Opposition is not Government, but Tyranny.

AMERICAN SOLDIERS WERE SLAUGHTERED ON A U.S. ARMY BASE ON AMERICAN SOIL, BY A RADICAL MUSLIM, AND BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S RESPONSE IS TO SEND 30,000 MORE OF OUR SKILLED FOLK OVERSEAS. I haven't figgered out a way to archive my Twitter posts in order to be able to quickly access relevant ones, but it started off with very nearly exactly:

I CANNOT OVERSTATE THE DANGER WILL-ROBINSON-NESS OF IT.

Does any of that sound out-there, radical, heretical, subversive or otherwise kooky?

BlackTerrel
12-01-2009, 02:42 AM
So what do you think happened Terrel? You like spitting at other's thoughts but you haven't posed anything of substance yourself. You surely must have your own idea since others are so wrong, right? Go ahead, wow us.

I don't know. Why would I know the reason for a bomb going off 10,000 miles away?

I'd like to wait until the Russians conclude their investigation.

devil21
12-01-2009, 02:50 AM
I don't know. Why would I know the reason for a bomb going off 10,000 miles away?

So you don't know, you just know I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

That's hilarious. :D

ramallamamama
12-01-2009, 03:35 AM

Lol.

ramallamamama
12-01-2009, 03:38 AM
What the hell kind of weirdo pervy ooga-booga bullshit is THAT?

That, my friend is business as usual.

vegaspilot03
12-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Does Admin wanna bounce this thread now? 'Cause I am here to declare that there is no doubt in my mind, none whatsoever, that people are gettin' whacked.

And way to go, bestowing substantially more delicacy and reverence for the execution of Cops -- in an American city annually protested for its Police Brutality -- than for the considerably greater number of American Soldiers who were ALSO EXECUTED.

Ambush style.

By a Radical Muslim.

Dressed in our uniform.

On a U.S. Army base.

In America.

Well done.

word up. i couldnt believe this info wasnt on this forum, i read it on dailypaul and immediately came here to see what you guys had to say.... nothing was up.

BlackTerrel
12-01-2009, 12:54 PM
So you don't know, you just know I'm wrong. :rolleyes:

That's hilarious. :D

I wonder why 30 seconds after it happens you already know who did it. Yeah I call bullshit - unless you're the guy who pulled it off.

Similar to all the idiots calling in to sports talk radio who know the exact reason Tiger Woods got in a car crash. How the fuck do these idiots know?

Everyone thinks they're so much smarter than everyone else.

vegaspilot03
12-06-2009, 09:57 PM
i guess we'll never know until one of us goes to find out