PDA

View Full Version : On Wingnuts and Libtards

Chester Copperpot
11-30-2009, 10:59 AM
Sorry guys I just needed to vent.. I wrote this on another board where the left vs. right thing is just driving me nuts...

Okay... firstly I gotta bitch because I go nuts coming here and seeing the fighting and pointing fingers....

If you guys cant get it by now that BOTH SIDES are complete jerk-offs, then I don't know what to tell you...

First lets tackle Bush... He was a privileged elite, who holds the common man in contempt. The way he conducted himself as president I think reveals this pretty succintly... And all the unconstitutional laws he supported do not hold him in ANY REGARD as a conservative person in ANY MEASURE... A born again Christian does not a conservative make.. And thats the only angle he ever fooled some people on..

And I know what some GOP boot lickers will say.. "The last 2 years he had a democratic congress wah wah.."

GUESS WHAT?? If Bush signed those bills into law then he is to blame as well. Period. case closed.. get over it. On top of that, every executive order Bush issued that was treated as legislation is a complete flipping the bird to the constitution and things conservative.. Bush = FAIL.

NEXT.. Obama & the Democrats...

First of all, to all the sincere people who voted for Obama because they believed he would end the wars.. I told you so... Actually, Obama told you he would NOT during the debates (after he originally said he would)

To all who voted for Hope & Change; I'm truly sorry there will be no change as we can see: Wars are continuing and expanding, bailouts were continued, and there hasn't been any change in the Patriot Act or rendition that I am aware of.. So the question is, "Why the fuck not?"

When I've told democrat apologists during the elections that Obama voted FOR the Patriot Act, they would deny it, telling me I was wrong. Im not wrong; I'm right.

Why do we still have the Patriot Act? How come nothing is being done to get rid of it?

And before any Obama boot lickers come to his defense to blame congress with "The President cant remove laws".. Yeah, no shit.. But Congress will do things at the President's behest.. For right or wrong they do.. They look to him for direction at times like on health care... The health care legislation goes thru congress because its something the president wants. If the President WANTED to get rid of the Patriot Act, or our CIA torturing people, or illegal wars.. the congress would find a way to get it done. Not in 5 years.. Not in 10 years.. NOW.

What are these guys pretending to be... Kindler, gentler thieves?
These guys are sleeping in the same bed as the Republicans...

So guys, stop with the bullshit.. Grow a set of balls and admit your guy is not going to do a God damned thing to fix or change or help America in any way, shape, or form.

The sooner you do that, the sooner America can get back to business.

amy31416
11-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Bravo.

Oyate
11-30-2009, 11:10 AM
So TG dinner with the relatives went well then? ;)

BillyDkid
11-30-2009, 02:08 PM
I suspect most of us already agree with you that both sides are jerkoffs and that both the Dems and the GOP and the left and the right are corrupt. That is why libertarianism is not even part of that paradigm.