PDA

View Full Version : Global News is Overshadowing Important Activity in My Backyard

newbitech
11-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Specifically, I just came to realize how the global propaganda is seriously ramping up. Sure it has been for a while now, but lately, over the last maybe 2-3 weeks or so, my intuition and natural psychic energies have been taking on a seriously strong burden. Propagandizing of "world" events is really captivating my subconscious. I am having to fight harder and harder in my mind to focus my energies on individual feelings and emotions.

Something is coming, and its obviously not global warming, and in fact, I don't even think it is global anything. I think all of these crazy things happening are culminating to a seriously huge event, and I really have a sense that something is coming.

I wish I could put my finger or words on it, but what I really want to know it, does anyone else "feel" or get the impression that their subconscious is starting to tune in to something major?

For instance, I know that in the days after 9/11 I had a very similar feeling. Very strange, fealt like I was really in tune with everyone in America. Well, this feeling is like that except bigger. I could be a kook, or whatever, but I just really know that what I am feeling is something big, bigger than 9/11 much bigger. But this time, I am getting the internal signals BEFORE the "event" or series of events, w/e it is.

Anyone else want to comment on subconscious outbursts? BTW, I put this in general because I just can't seem to find a story that is not global in scope. There is something or someone orchestrating some big distractions right now, and I think it is to cover up this feeling I have. Arrgghhh.

tangent4ronpaul
11-30-2009, 08:20 AM
Sure, when they Mayan calender runs out, the Gray's land and... ;)

OK - more realistic scenario: Audit the Fed passes and the auditors show up at the federal reserve, only to find bags and bags of shredded documents. People riot and occupy the central banks. This causes the economy and stock market to collapse. A project to paste together the shredded documents, like the STAZI archives is launched and the news media juices on the daily revelations. This leads to a world wide witch hunt, for bankers, just like for the Nazi's after WWII... etc.

or

The health care and cap and trade bills get rammed through, and the predictable happens - hyperinflation and all sorts of bad stuff...

-t

pcosmar
11-30-2009, 08:43 AM
The things you are seeing on the Global scale will affect every part of your life locally. Unfortunately decisions made locally will have little impact and no control on global lawmakers.

Agenda 21 already has affected local decision making. It will only get worse if Climate Change Laws and IMF economics are fully enforced. Not to mention the WHO in control of your health care.

:mad:

newbitech
11-30-2009, 08:47 AM
Sure, when they Mayan calender runs out, the Gray's land and... ;)

OK - more realistic scenario: Audit the Fed passes and the auditors show up at the federal reserve, only to find bags and bags of shredded documents. People riot and occupy the central banks. This causes the economy and stock market to collapse. A project to paste together the shredded documents, like the STAZI archives is launched and the news media juices on the daily revelations. This leads to a world wide witch hunt, for bankers, just like for the Nazi's after WWII... etc.

or

The health care and cap and trade bills get rammed through, and the predictable happens - hyperinflation and all sorts of bad stuff...

-t

see I just don't know if its anything that is already on the radar. That is what I am getting at. All of the things you mentioned are pretty much front and center, far from the gut feeling I am talking about. Its like those things you mentioned are sort of a distraction.

Its almost like I know but I just can't put a word on it. the more I think about it, I don't think its a bad thing that is going to happen. what makes it so terrible is that I think the subconscious streams are signaling, but no one is listening. I think its an event that will go largely and completely ignored when it happens, but the ripples will be felt in time and the focus will shift to tracking down the source. Gahh,, I can't pin it down and its driving me crazy!

newbitech
11-30-2009, 08:57 AM
The things you are seeing on the Global scale will affect every part of your life locally. Unfortunately decisions made locally will have little impact and no control on global lawmakers.

Agenda 21 already has affected local decision making. It will only get worse if Climate Change Laws and IMF economics are fully enforced. Not to mention the WHO in control of your health care.

:mad:

I just get the sense that something may have already happened about 2-3 weeks ago and has been building since then. It is global scale once it fully propagates. Like a ripple on the pond, that is reverberating through the back channels of all of our minds. I have seen and felts these types of ripples before, but this one has wayyyyy more energy to it. Its really been keeping me up late. I have been completely hesitant to mention anything but I feel like others know and are out there. Or maybe they don't know but are getting some sort of subconscious signal.

What is really confirming it for me is the convergence of the propaganda that seems to be permeating the MSM AND the alt sources. Its uncanny lately how much agreement there is on the issues. Its almost like the world is coming to an extreme moment of clarity, and together we are all looking at the same thing with the same eyes. When the rouge wave hits, it will be instant and the impact will be felt by all.

I think I need to find others who have intuition or psychic abilities.

I am going to go out on a limb and make a prediction. I think before spring 2010, we going to see 2 or 3 major world leaders resign(one way or the other) because of revelations of some old information. I know that is vague, but I think the information is going to be a huge no shit moment, and I think we will have some clarity and insight into why certain things have occurred the way they have over the last say 20 years.

Ethek
11-30-2009, 09:08 AM
Perhaps this:

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1669-A-Sober-Reminder-On-Black-Friday.html

And from a favorite newsletter of mine

"International and U.S. markets all reacted to the dreadful news that Dubai will delay repayment of debts totaling over $60 billion. Dubai's main investment vehicle, Dubai World, is asking for a six-month extension of its debt repayments. This Dubai debt crisis has the potential to spread globally. If wave (C ) down has in fact started, this Dubai crisis will be merely the first domino to fall. Construction in Dubai, the Los Vegas city/state/nation of the Middle East, is likely to stop, as construction financing halts, leading to forced sales and billions in losses to holders of Dubai debt. Bank of America analysts commented Friday, "Dubai's debt woes may worsen to become a "major sovereign default" that roils developing nations and cuts off capital flows to emerging markets."

www.technicalindicatorindex.com

Oyate
11-30-2009, 11:05 AM
I think I need to find others who have intuition or psychic abilities

I knew you were going to say that. LOL just kidding ;)

Anyways, first, be calm. Calm yourself. Then tell me what you are feeling. You can PM me if you like.